Efficiency, remodeling focus of Adams...

Efficiency, remodeling focus of Adams County Home Show

There are 4 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Efficiency, remodeling focus of Adams County Home Show. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Two-year-old Brooke Snyder receives a colorful flag from Joyce Perry, of Perry Fences, while being held by her mother Kaitlyn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Duh

Everett, PA

#1 Feb 19, 2011
An entry fee to see WHAT? Oh yes, dubious contractors who inflate the cost of merchandise and services. HINT hint hint--they'll never beat the prices of Lowe's, Walmart and a few other major supply depots. In fact if you own a farm you get even better discounts and a tax free status.
Harry in Hanover

Hanover, PA

#2 Feb 19, 2011
Duh wrote:
An entry fee to see WHAT? Oh yes, dubious contractors who inflate the cost of merchandise and services. HINT hint hint--they'll never beat the prices of Lowe's, Walmart and a few other major supply depots. In fact if you own a farm you get even better discounts and a tax free status.
Wow. Aren't you a ray of sunshine.
LOWES KNOWS

New Bloomfield, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Duh wrote:
An entry fee to see WHAT? Oh yes, dubious contractors who inflate the cost of merchandise and services. HINT hint hint--they'll never beat the prices of Lowe's,...
LOWES knows home improvement. Purchase a professional installation from LOWES(flooring, doors, windows, roofing, siding, new C/T, cabinets, etc) and pay NO tax on the product or labor!
LOWES is currently running an 18 month no interest promo too!
Stop in to LOWES of Hanover today!
Deb in Hanover

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2011
Just another reason I LOVE MY LOWES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Sun JT100uk 40
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Sun The good guy 24
News Old Fire Farts Muster in Manchester Twp. Oct 4 Bad Hombre 3
Mark Leer Sep '17 Ford Mercury 1
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Aug '17 Michael S 113
News Man charged with raping girl Aug '17 Fitius T Bluster 6
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... Jul '17 spytheweb 1

York Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance