Charges filed in W. Manheim double fatal

Charges filed in W. Manheim double fatal

There are 105 comments on the Evening Sun story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Charges filed in W. Manheim double fatal. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

An argument between an 18-year-old "undocumented alien" and his girlfriend spilled out of a Maryland bar and continued north in two separate vehicles, police said, with the man trying to pull her from one vehicle to the other minutes before he crashed Sunday, killing two passengers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Typical

Fullerton, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2010
Like it or not this is your typical illegal. Laws mean nothing to these people. While legal citizens go to jail for breaking laws illegals cliam racial profiling and get free medical and more welfare money, to the expence of stupid working people.
Judge Roy Bean

Shippensburg, PA

#2 Sep 16, 2010
A shame Cheif Meekins troops from Hampstead didn't get to him first. I have seen them travel to the state line to cuff and stuff.

This man caused two to die. Stretch his neck from 70 feet high.
West Manheim Boy

Mechanicsburg, PA

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Good job West Mannheim Police figuring this mess out so quick.
Glen Rock

York, PA

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to Phoenix!!!
what a mystery

Hanover, PA

#5 Sep 16, 2010
No really? Illegals driving illegally, drinking illegally, and just plain being illegal? More tax -payer money down the drain. There goes Christmas!
anonymous

Hanover, PA

#6 Sep 16, 2010
Glen Rock wrote:
Welcome to Phoenix!!!
Lol, good one!
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#7 Sep 16, 2010
Calling SANTOS a MORON would really be paying him a compliment!
ashes

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Sep 16, 2010
What hampstead bar serves 18 year olds? What is going to happen there?
penntwptaxhell

Hanover, PA

#9 Sep 16, 2010
The judge set bail? This guy belongs behind bars before he gets the death penalty.
wake up america

Upperco, MD

#10 Sep 16, 2010
thank goodness no one was traveling southbound when they were doing their stunt-what kind of compensation would those possible victims receive from a leach of society that has no license, no insurance, breaking laws including the biggest one of all... being here illegally!! Why are we tolorating this and thinking all of this is OK? Round 'em all up, send them back where they came from-we would be in much better shape. Not only would we survive without them, we would thrive.
unreal

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2010
This is why they all should be sent home, boarders closed and be done with it....I am tired of pating for these idiots, its bad enough I cant work right now because of a drunk driver braking my back three years ago but to now feed, water, cloths and let this Jackass breath american air is just wrong !!!!
a former student

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Sep 16, 2010
The 18 year old illegal immigrant who crashed his SUV driving drunk is NOT a typical illegal immigrant. Most of them want to stay here and will stay out of trouble. ICE will deport him after he serves his sentence and if he returns he commits a felony. Let's face it the problem is the Fourth Amendment for good or for ill. Our government needs a reason to apprehend anyone and everyone, including illegal immigrants.Let's not junk the Constitution like the government of Arizona in a manic desire to round up everyone we suspect is illegal. If we allow this to happen next time the law might be looking for YOU if you fall into some unpopular category.
Tijuana

Hanover, PA

#13 Sep 16, 2010
The $64,000 car (er question)is where did they steal the vehicle from...or does picking fruit really pay that well??
kris

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2010
ashes wrote:
What hampstead bar serves 18 year olds? What is going to happen there?
The legal age is Maryland is 18 for beer. I don't know about whiskey.
Executioner

Shermans Dale, PA

#17 Sep 16, 2010
I say make an example of this one and show the rest of these illegal immigrants what we do to killers in our country. Maybe this kind of thing is okay to do in Mexico, but not here. Come here legally and things can be different, but come here illegally, step outta line once and it's off with their head!!! I'm all for executing these illegal pukes.
MEE

Hanover, PA

#18 Sep 16, 2010
kris wrote:
<quoted text>The legal age is Maryland is 18 for beer. I don't know about whiskey.
U better check your laws, 21 in Maryland
WHAT

Littlestown, PA

#19 Sep 16, 2010
kris wrote:
<quoted text>The legal age is Maryland is 18 for beer. I don't know about whiskey.
Where are you getting your informaion? The legal drinking is 21.
ronnie teufer

Hanover, PA

#20 Sep 16, 2010
i was there for the whole crash. it was crazy. me and 3 of my friends were right down the street and we got there befoer the police were called and we did our best to help them out.
Enough is Enough

Littlestown, PA

#21 Sep 16, 2010
The 2 guys, with no fixed addresses, that were released from the hospital - were they released to the immigration authorities? Or did the hospital just treat them (on my tax dollars) and let them walk out the door? That could have been 2 less people we are paying for!

Since: Apr 09

Hanover, PA

#23 Sep 16, 2010
yup this is why we need a strong stance on illegal immigrants so they wont want to even attempt to get into America. Brand them for the first offense of coming here then shoot them on site for the second offense if they got a brand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Aug 20 KIMBERLY 79
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera Aug 18 honest3tax2collec... 1
Help finding property Jul 28 Clementine 1
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Szzrup 3

York Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance