Judge denies bail reduction

Judge denies bail reduction

There are 3 comments on the Evening Sun story from Dec 20, 2010, titled Judge denies bail reduction. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The man convicted of charges stemming from the rape of a 3 A1 2-year-old girl in his York Springs apartment is appealing his conviction to the state Superior Court, but his request for a bail reduction while seeking an appeal has been denied.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

tpl

Shippensburg, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2010
he deserves life!
reader

Bedford, PA

#2 Dec 21, 2010
He will be in state prison with a child rape conviction; he is going to wish he got a death sentence.
Rick

Baltimore, MD

#3 Dec 21, 2010
reader wrote:
He will be in state prison with a child rape conviction; he is going to wish he got a death sentence.
Maybe not - this kind of perp might like it, which supports my theme that all felons get some hard labor as part of their sentence.

I am no shrink, so I don't know what compels creeps like this to do what they do, but I have often thought that potential offenders might avoid an actual crime if they had some source of help to call on when they begin to recognize that their thoughts are wrong and will cost them their reputation and freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jan '18 ajones9597 116
locators Dec '17 Honest Abe 2
News Old Fire Farts Muster in Manchester Twp. Oct '17 Elect Balliet 4
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Oct '17 The good guy 24
Mark Leer Sep '17 Ford Mercury 1
News Man charged with raping girl (Jul '17) Aug '17 Fitius T Bluster 6

York Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance