Heroin leads to jail

Heroin leads to jail

There are 22 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 1, 2010, titled Heroin leads to jail. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

She once studied nuclear medicine, but according to statements she made at her sentencing, heroin led a York Springs woman to addiction, stealing from her grandfather and prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeah Right

Hanover, PA

#31 May 2, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your final conclusion is spot on. But your faulting the parents is way to generalized. As a parent of an addict I can tell you, the signs, any sign are not always there. So although I'm sure you felt empowered by your post, and most likely keep reading it over and over to "prove" you really are better than others. You have no idea what your talking about you f@#king idiot. I have met people just like you, with your kind of attitude. All I can say is "WOW" you are really f@#ked up.
You are too funny! You say I am f'd up, but what you fail to understand is that I almost went through the same thing as many other parents. But when push comes to shove, I get mad as h*ll. I already raised 3 teens who are now 20, 23 and 26 and granted when our 23 year old was 16 he tested our parenting. And when we started seeing signs of him being headed down the wrong path, we intervened big time with major rules. I even purchased drug tests that I could use whenever I felt the need and they laid on the table for weeks for all to see. We took his car, and when we took his cell phone, he had the audacity to steal it back. Which really pee'd me off, so I had him watch as I laid it on the garage floor and beat it into a million pieces with a hammer and told him "now if you need it so bad you may have it"! I told him we loved him, but that we would not allow him to throw his life away as we sat back and watched. Whether it been our parenting or his own awakening, either way we were spared placing him in rehab and now he will be graduating from Virginia Tech in a few weeks with a great job offer. So instead of YOU claiming that I am better, you see I am no different but I did not sit and watch my kid deteriorate and hope someone else will fix them.
From your friend the idiot
Big Brother

New Oxford, PA

#32 May 2, 2010
Big PR wrote:
I am an addict of 19 years clean of her-aaan. As far as falling, it is not as extremely difficult to get out of it as people try to make out. People just need to change their values and stay away from young tramps and then they can begin to work on the rest.<quoted text>
Sure explains a lot of things about you, BPR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jun 2 Tammy DeLucia 73
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... Feb '16 Szzrup 3
News Police: Bust shows heroin trade has changed (Sep '09) Jan '16 SHANNY 14
News Heroin bust results surprise even cops (Sep '09) Jan '16 Robert Raymond Ho... 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Springs Mortgages