Drug busts in York, Springettsbury Twp

York County Drug Task Force officers arrested two suspects this past week on drug trafficking charges and, from those arrests, seized $22,400 in marijuana, $1,300 in cash and two cars, according to a news release. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
4REAL1

York, PA

#1 Jun 5, 2009
Some of these bust seem small...
They call it delivery and I am sure they could beat half of these charges if they claim personal use.
You gotta let the little fish go sometimes to get to the sharks... Did I read Collen Murphy?
Wow she fell off lol
marlin

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 5, 2009
I often wondered years ago, why the
US government didn't use the military
to stem the flow of dope into the US.
Would have been great training, cut the
flow of dope BIG TIME.....etc., etc.
what do ya think

York, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2009
Non of the offenders were from Springettsbury Township but the YDR's headlines read like these people reside in Springetts.
George

Berryville, VA

#4 Jun 5, 2009
what do ya think wrote:
Non of the offenders were from Springettsbury Township but the YDR's headlines read like these people reside in Springetts.
It doesnt say they were from Springettsbury TWP. It CLEARLY says the arrests were made in the TWP.
Burbs man

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 5, 2009
what do ya think wrote:
Non of the offenders were from Springettsbury Township but the YDR's headlines read like these people reside in Springetts.
That is for the folks who always say: "See, not all druggies are from inner city. They live, buy, sell from the burbs as well". The headline is proof for them.

Marlin, I often thought, why don't they use the military to eradicate folks like you. Would have been great training for them.
moving

Scranton, PA

#6 Jun 5, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>It doesnt say they were from Springettsbury TWP. It CLEARLY says the arrests were made in the TWP.
Some people cant read.. They dont want to except crime in there area.. It only happens in the city.. RIGHT
Maybe he should try reading the crime watch section. Most of all of them are not from the city!
Elvin

Blackwood, NJ

#7 Jun 5, 2009
Poor guy, $50 in hooch and he loses a 2004 Ford Explorer.
DIGGLA

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2009
Waste of my tax money on $50 F'n dollar bag of probably JUNK!!! Now for the Ford Explorer that is junk take it away. Remember that the malls are in Springsbury Township. Pitty this guy who has to show up to a NA meeting for a quarter ounce of schwag. Yes, I am pro Maryjane. WASTE, WASTE, WASTE Gumbey Wentz
Bill

Eatontown, NJ

#9 Jun 5, 2009
Good job police keep up the good work. Get this scum off of the streets.
that sexy bitch

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 5, 2009
yo somebody doing some heavy snitching
KNOW IT ALL

York, PA

#11 Jun 5, 2009
Did I here the name CANDYCE JONES. Wow about time she get caught doing something other then STEALING. Charge the girl to that way she can stay out of out local store taking things that she can't afford to pay for. Her cousin MAR just got out of jail. I guess he did not learn. The whole SEASE family has a bad back ground so what can we really expect. God bless her three kids b/c the mom really needs help. Should have been home taking care of those kids girl.(BAD MOMMY) GOOD JOB YORK CITY POLICE.
KNOW IT ALL

York, PA

#12 Jun 5, 2009
WOODY time to give it up OLD HEAD. WAS it really worth it get your life together. FOO FOO your going up state puppy grown mans land. Sorry for ya. Dum a****.

“Church of Latter Day Heathens”

Since: Feb 09

Austin, Tx

#13 Jun 5, 2009
marlin wrote:
I often wondered years ago, why the
US government didn't use the military
to stem the flow of dope into the US.
Would have been great training, cut the
flow of dope BIG TIME.....etc., etc.
Maybe some of us near the border here don't want military running around. Plus, as one border patrol agent stated... even if we put the military along the border holding hands drugs will still get through in large quantities.
TEAM 1

York, PA

#14 Jun 5, 2009
KNOW IT ALL wrote:
WOODY time to give it up OLD HEAD. WAS it really worth it get your life together. FOO FOO your going up state puppy grown mans land. Sorry for ya. Dum a****.
WOW FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.
Team 2

York, PA

#15 Jun 5, 2009
Not to make excuses for anyone who was busted because selling drugs is wrong, but this is going to continue until employers and temp services start giving some of these young men with felonies a chance at a job. It is a recession and people with no records and some with degrees can't even find a job let alone someone with a record. When worse comes to worse a man will do whatever he has to feed him and his family, in this case selling drugs. I know for a fact that one person who was busted has been applying for jobs for almost a year now and has been turned away everytime because of his record. This is actually his first drug charge. The purpose of my message is to say that not everyone wants to be out in the streets in that line of work, they just can't find anyone to give them a chance. People do change, sometimes the system does allow a person to change.
just us

York, PA

#16 Jun 5, 2009
KNOW IT ALL wrote:
WOODY time to give it up OLD HEAD. WAS it really worth it get your life together. FOO FOO your going up state puppy grown mans land. Sorry for ya. Dum a****.
Oh, you're black!!! But I'll bet you'd never say that out loud. Stop hating! Don't worry about Wood he has enough people to worry about him!!!!! We got through the other storms and we'll get through this one!!!! So there you talk shi**er!!! Mind your business!!!!
Farley Ness

Cranford, NJ

#17 Jun 5, 2009
Still none checking the 115 Penn Street address or 'my office' for some 'dealings'.
George

Berryville, VA

#18 Jun 5, 2009
Team 2 wrote:
Not to make excuses for anyone who was busted because selling drugs is wrong, but this is going to continue until employers and temp services start giving some of these young men with felonies a chance at a job. It is a recession and people with no records and some with degrees can't even find a job let alone someone with a record. When worse comes to worse a man will do whatever he has to feed him and his family, in this case selling drugs. I know for a fact that one person who was busted has been applying for jobs for almost a year now and has been turned away everytime because of his record. This is actually his first drug charge. The purpose of my message is to say that not everyone wants to be out in the streets in that line of work, they just can't find anyone to give them a chance. People do change, sometimes the system does allow a person to change.
WHAT???? That were most of the "druggies" do work at!!!!!!
just us

York, PA

#19 Jun 5, 2009
Team 2 wrote:
Not to make excuses for anyone who was busted because selling drugs is wrong, but this is going to continue until employers and temp services start giving some of these young men with felonies a chance at a job. It is a recession and people with no records and some with degrees can't even find a job let alone someone with a record. When worse comes to worse a man will do whatever he has to feed him and his family, in this case selling drugs. I know for a fact that one person who was busted has been applying for jobs for almost a year now and has been turned away everytime because of his record. This is actually his first drug charge. The purpose of my message is to say that not everyone wants to be out in the streets in that line of work, they just can't find anyone to give them a chance. People do change, sometimes the system does allow a person to change.
Thank you for that piece of information. I know that one person who never had a drug charge and what you said is right.
Team 2

York, PA

#20 Jun 5, 2009
just us wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for that piece of information. I know that one person who never had a drug charge and what you said is right.
Your welcome. It's so easy for people to be so judgemental when they don't see first hand what some of these young men have to endure. A person should not have to pay for their mistakes for the rest of their life. Until this stops this will always be a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Oct 21 Steviewonders 32
Police: Former Bermudian Springs teacher arrest... Oct 17 Sara F 2
Gettysburg man sentenced in burglary case Aug '14 Steve Gratman 2
50-unit senior housing apartment building plann... Jul '14 Shelly Slader 1
York County man accused of assaulting 7-year-ol... Jun '14 Anonymous 9
Review: RLS Auto And Truck Repair Jun '14 Dillbag 1
YDR Opinion: Neglect case raises questions (Nov '10) May '14 lady 8
York Springs Dating
Find my Match

York Springs Jobs

York Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

York Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in York Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]