Road rage suspected in Route 15 crash

Road rage suspected in Route 15 crash

There are 103 comments on the Evening Sun story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Road rage suspected in Route 15 crash. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

State police at Gettysburg are still investigating a Sunday night vehicle accident on U.S. Route 15, but say they have determined it to be the result of a road-rage incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MOM

United States

#137 Aug 27, 2009
85 Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The shame of this whole thing is that everyone survived. We'd have all been so much better off had all the stupid rednecks perished but I'll bet they'll still eventually take care of that with their stupidity.
I can't believe anyone would make a remark like this!!! How cold hearted are you? What makes your brother better than the other 3 boys? I don't know your brother very well, but in the end everyone gets what they deserve. I guess he will be getting his.... IT SEEMS THE TRUTH DID COME OUT IN THE END
blah

Mechanicsburg, PA

#138 Oct 30, 2010
none of u actually no wat happen in tht accident i was there i was in the car. so dont sit there and run ur mouths unless u know wat actually happen and unless u actually kno the people that were involved instead of sittin there runnin ur stupid mouths..
FACT

Abbottstown, PA

#139 Nov 8, 2010
Fact is, Baker & Beckman are straight up losers, with no lives. They hurt innocent people. Innocent people that will have to remember that accident every day. I still think about the accident, I'm grateful that Wes is still here with us today. I'm sure a lot of people are also grateful that their daughter/grand-daughter is still with them.
They both need jail-time. Assholes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jan 11 ajones9597 116
locators Dec 30 Honest Abe 2
News Old Fire Farts Muster in Manchester Twp. Oct '17 Elect Balliet 4
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Oct '17 The good guy 24
Mark Leer Sep '17 Ford Mercury 1
News Man charged with raping girl Aug '17 Fitius T Bluster 6

York Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance