Road rage suspected in Route 15 crash

Road rage suspected in Route 15 crash

There are 103 comments on the Evening Sun story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Road rage suspected in Route 15 crash. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

State police at Gettysburg are still investigating a Sunday night vehicle accident on U.S. Route 15, but say they have determined it to be the result of a road-rage incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hanoverguy

Hollywood, FL

#3 Dec 10, 2008
OMG, the you hit me first argument.
diesel outlaw

York, PA

#5 Dec 10, 2008
so the truth comes out" James Graham said people in the Tiburon began throwing items at the three men in the pickup truck" Were here for ya Wes.. take care, we'll be up to see you as soon as we can bud.
Tibcousin

Aspers, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2008
ok so maybe the people in the Tiburon throw things first but than the people in the truck shouldn't have been dumb enough to throw stuff back at them...so therefore BOTH parties are to blame for what happened
comment824

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Dec 10, 2008
Finally, the truth comes out! For all the nay sayers on the other post to read. And, I am sure that more will be brought out as well including criminal charges. Truth be told that these people in the Tib started this and that Jay tried several times to pull over etc and this tib driver would not let it end until the unfortunate ending we had. Plus, he had his child in the car. This is why we (friends and family of Jay, Wes and Seth) are so upset and hurt. This should not have happened at all! Take Care Jay and family, Wes and family and Seth and family.
REG

New Cumberland, PA

#8 Dec 10, 2008
Tibcousin wrote:
ok so maybe the people in the Tiburon throw things first but than the people in the truck shouldn't have been dumb enough to throw stuff back at them...so therefore BOTH parties are to blame for what happened
Oh my gosh. You guys certainly did have a lot of bad things to say about the guys in the Ford in the other forum! You swore and declared that there was no way that the Tib started all of this. We knew who started it Sunday night in the ER!

What's done, is done. The situation should not have elevated to the point that it ended in...plain and simple.

My thoughts and prayers go out to ALL parties involved and their families.
Especially Jay...Keep your chin up!
Tib sis

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Dec 10, 2008
Its still not the whole truth. Is it so hard to believe that BOTH drivers were at faulth? Im not say the tib was right but neither was the ford. My god people it got out of hand but still an ACCIDENT. Just be glad everyone survived ok.
comment824

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Dec 10, 2008
Tib sis wrote:
Its still not the whole truth. Is it so hard to believe that BOTH drivers were at faulth? Im not say the tib was right but neither was the ford. My god people it got out of hand but still an ACCIDENT. Just be glad everyone survived ok.
TB you don't understand that this was all started by your brother and his occupants. He should not have done this. Yes, it was an accident, and we are extremely glad that everyone survived, but the 3 boys in the pickup truck were seriously hurt. This is something that is probably going to stick with them forever and it should not have started in the first place!
Scramblin

Pittston, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2008
I just can't figure this stuff out. Twenty years ago we would have just pulled over on one of those back roads and kicked each others asses. Now it doesn't stop until people are almost dead!
Tibcousin

Aspers, PA

#13 Dec 10, 2008
you seriously have no idea what in the world you are talking about....your friends were just as much in the wrong as he was...they shouldn't have continued to mess with the other driver they should have pulled off of the road and ended it right there but because they didn't they are just as much in the wrong....you can pretend that they are as innocent as you want but they were just as much in the wrong as the others....just thank god that the child wasn't hurt and pray for the recovery of your friends as everybody else is doing
Tib sis

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Dec 10, 2008
It BETTER open his eyes that if something happens u have to remember the child before deciding how 2 act. But that said ive done the same thing but luckily there wasnt an accident and i thank everyday for that. He has been living in hell since it happened. But nobodys going believe that. Nobody believes that sometimes kids f*ck up.
comment824

Chambersburg, PA

#15 Dec 10, 2008
Tibcousin wrote:
you seriously have no idea what in the world you are talking about....your friends were just as much in the wrong as he was...they shouldn't have continued to mess with the other driver they should have pulled off of the road and ended it right there but because they didn't they are just as much in the wrong....you can pretend that they are as innocent as you want but they were just as much in the wrong as the others....just thank god that the child wasn't hurt and pray for the recovery of your friends as everybody else is doing
Jay did pull off the road not once, but twice before they even got on 15 and tib driver pulled over right behind him. All Jay wanted to do then was get to his destination cause obviously the driver of the Tib did not want it to end. But he never made it.
diesel shop

York, PA

#16 Dec 10, 2008
well you people on here need to act like this happen to maybe you son or daughter who ever is at fault no one knows but the three boys in the ford i know all of them. and this schould of never happened and never ended this way you people leaving comments need to grow up accidents are very serious even when you have a baby in the car you act more like an adult and grow up you need some serious help for whats been done
CHIMCHIM

New Bloomfield, PA

#18 Dec 10, 2008
HOW ABOUT LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "ACCIDENT". THAT DOES NOT APPLY HERE, IT RARELY EVER DOES IN A CRASH, EXCEPT FOR FORCES OF NATURE CAUSING IT, OR A DEER. FORTUNATELY NO ONE DIED, ESPECIALLY THE BABY.
Tib sis

Santa Barbara, CA

#20 Dec 10, 2008
comment824 wrote:
<quoted text> TB you don't understand that this was all started by your brother and his occupants. He should not have done this. Yes, it was an accident, and we are extremely glad that everyone survived, but the 3 boys in the pickup truck were seriously hurt. This is something that is probably going to stick with them forever and it should not have started in the first place!
i hope someone soon gets the tibs side of the story because its hard to judge when theres only one side being released.
comment824

Chambersburg, PA

#21 Dec 10, 2008
Tib sis wrote:
<quoted text> i hope someone soon gets the tibs side of the story because its hard to judge when theres only one side being released.
Let's see. All 3 boys in truck are in the hospital all 3 people in tib are not. Police talked to all involved and determine that tib started this situation. Come on.
latest update

Harrisburg, PA

#23 Dec 10, 2008
Picked up jay from the hospital around noon today he is home now, but im sure his family would appreciate the continued prayers for his quick recovery and for wes who is still in ICU.
cjr

Chambersburg, PA

#24 Dec 10, 2008
well well well as we all know it wasnt jay that had road rage
cjr

Chambersburg, PA

#25 Dec 10, 2008
Tibcousin wrote:
yeah yeah jay was a clean guy i know for a fact there was nothing in that truck to trow =P
Hanovarian

Middletown, PA

#26 Dec 10, 2008
In the words of Will Smith, "Don't start nuthin, won't be nuthin."
H-D Rider

Tuscaloosa, AL

#27 Dec 10, 2008
To the ones hurt and families, my prayers for a speedy recovery will continue, I'm still not sure if any of my kids or myself know them because I've seen no names listed but God Bless to you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Aug 16 Michael S 113
News Man charged with raping girl Aug 5 Fitius T Bluster 6
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... Jul '17 spytheweb 1
News Aspers Fire Co. dropped (Oct '10) Jul '17 Lil 83
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) May '17 robin watson 23
News Adams County woman charged in fatal shooting of... Apr '17 Jitterbug 1
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Dec '16 Generation Wuss 4

York Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Springs Mortgages