News in brief and correction for Sund...

News in brief and correction for Sunday, Sept. 19

There are 16 comments on the Evening Sun story from Sep 18, 2010, titled News in brief and correction for Sunday, Sept. 19. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Police charge man with hay theft Reading Township Police arrested a York Springs man they say broke into a barn to steal hay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

animal lover

Shippensburg, PA

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Police charge man with hay theft

Reading Township Police arrested a York Springs man they say broke into a barn to steal hay.

Police said they responded to the barn in the 3100 block of East Berlin Road Monday at 1:55 p.m. after receiving a report of an active burglary and theft of hay. It was reportedly the fifth time it had occurred.

Upon arrival, Sean M. Waltermyer, 38, of 10 Greenbriar Road, York Springs, was inside and was arrested, police said.

He was charged with burglary, criminal trespass and theft.

i often wondered where he got his hay for two donkeys, 2 cows, 9 dogs, 3 turkeys, and a bunch of chickens located on 1.5 acres. with inadequate shelter. adams county spca and baird hershey should take note.
colorado chick

Fountain, CO

#2 Sep 20, 2010
WOW, interesting theft.NOT to steal for himself---but to steal for his animals well-being. Just got his standards mixed up.....
animal lover

Carlisle, PA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
colorado chick wrote:
WOW, interesting theft.NOT to steal for himself---but to steal for his animals well-being. Just got his standards mixed up.....
if you were to see how these animals live you would realize that this guy has no standards.
donotjudge

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Sep 21, 2010
colorado chick wrote:
Exactly!!
donotjudge

Lake Zurich, IL

#5 Sep 21, 2010
Before getting on here and adding your comments make sure you have your facts straight. For one he does not have turkey. Two he does not have nine dogs.
Three the animals have shelter. building or lean to with a roof. They are fed everyday and have water. So before passing judgement keep your mouth shut and your fingers from typing.
It is people like you that have nothing better to do then to sit around and judge people and the way that they live. Just remember that we are all human and we all make mistakes. So before judging someone elses life take a look at your's first.
I know who you are and you don't exactly live a very righteous life.
Get a life!!
animal lover

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Sep 21, 2010
donotjudge wrote:
Before getting on here and adding your comments make sure you have your facts straight. For one he does not have turkey. Two he does not have nine dogs.
Three the animals have shelter. building or lean to with a roof. They are fed everyday and have water. So before passing judgement keep your mouth shut and your fingers from typing.
It is people like you that have nothing better to do then to sit around and judge people and the way that they live. Just remember that we are all human and we all make mistakes. So before judging someone elses life take a look at your's first.
I know who you are and you don't exactly live a very righteous life.
Get a life!!
what happened to the turkeys?
colorado chick

Fountain, CO

#7 Sep 21, 2010
animal lover wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to the turkeys?
Folks do need to eat also,to be able to care for the other animals.
donotjudge

Lake Zurich, IL

#8 Sep 21, 2010
colorado chick wrote:
<quoted text> Folks do need to eat also,to be able to care for the other animals.
Why do you seem to think what any of busy it is of yours to know what happened to the turkeys? mind your own business.
You have no right to judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes. Enough Said!!!!
animal lover

Shippensburg, PA

#9 Sep 21, 2010
animal lover wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to the turkeys?
sorry about 9 dogs it's actually 8. as near as i could count driving by. 4 rotS, 2 beagles, and 2 mutts
oncebitten

Orbisonia, PA

#10 Sep 21, 2010
hey animal lover apparently u dont know ur facts cuz there r only 6 dogs and no chickens. he lost them back in march. secondly u dont know him like i do an he will give u the shirt off his back and his last dollar. he gives well more than he recieves an is a decent person. u r quick to judge people u don't know an i bet u made mistakes in ur life as well. ur no saint and god forgives people and i do know he is very remorseful and even went back to make the wrong right but got no response. so b4 u judge this man walk a mile in his shoes and then mayb u'll know what reality is like. btw he does more in a day by accident then u probably do in a week!
oncebitten

Orbisonia, PA

#11 Sep 21, 2010
UPDATE!!! we have a pretty gd idea who animal lover is and he is no animal lover. btw how's the new JD working?
farmerbob

Shippensburg, PA

#12 Sep 22, 2010
hay there. i hope you got your but baled out in time to feed them hungry critters.
colorado chick

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Sep 22, 2010
"donotjudge",don't worry this will be my last comment,Gettysburg can live without my tourist dollars and comments.You are a very rude individual,as others posting various threads directed towards my spiritform.I have the forces of nature on my side and God's strength,also that age old word Karma. Love yourself!
donotjudge

Lake Zurich, IL

#14 Sep 23, 2010
Colorado chick: Obviously you either do not know how to read or you are confused. my comments were not direct to you. they were directed to animal lover.
As for me being rude. NOT!!! Can't you take the truth!! Enough said
Dharmendra

India

#15 Oct 14, 2010
I found your post really interesting and it has really improved my knowledge on the matter.
colorado chick

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Oct 14, 2010
May I ask, "Dharmendra" to whom are you directing your statement towards? Myself or "donotjudge",whom I did not give permission to to pass "go",or collect their $200, let alone judge me? Life is too short to dwell on the past, time to dance and let your spirit feel the energy of the drums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jun 10 churchladyvirginia 45
Cumberland Valley Farms ??? (Oct '08) Feb '15 Anonymous 5
News Man wanted in connection with a sexual assault ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Crystal Ball 1
News Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
News Brian C. McCauslin Courtesy: Somerset County Pr... (Jun '11) Oct '14 bleuone 23
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '14 Anonymous 39
News Adams County man charged with sexually assaulti... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Just a thought 4
More from around the web

York Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

York Springs Mortgages