Child rapist gets 13 years

Child rapist gets 13 years

There are 41 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Child rapist gets 13 years. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The man accused of raping a 3 A1 2-year-old girl at his York Springs apartment was sentenced Friday to up to 30 years in state prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Are you kinding me

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 13, 2010
I cannot believe this all this individual gets. In my eyes crimes against children are the worst crime a person can commit. They have no way to defend themselves, against these @#@#!(&^%. At least an adult has the power to defend themselves. Any crime against child should be life or death sentence. Hands down the worst crime out there.
haha

Lancaster, PA

#2 Nov 13, 2010
unless you know the whole story and were there, you dont know anything. havent you learned that the media only reports things that will excite the public?? if you knew anything at all, you would know that it was ex wifes father who touched this little girl considering he molested his own daughter! first off, the little girl wasnt even touched or anything according to the safe nurse. but whatever, people love drama and now theres an innocent man in jail
concernedmother

Baltimore, MD

#3 Nov 13, 2010
I agree with "haha". I know the situation and I pray for him and his family. Many people are affected by this judgement.
Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Hey haha, and concernedmother, if this guy was so innocent did you go to his trial and help defend him?
Apparently the evidence was stacked against him.
Sidetracked0260

Hanover, PA

#5 Nov 13, 2010
I agree with Common sense,if the man was so damn innocent there would of not been so much overwhelming evidence and more people in his defense. Let the pedifile rot.
I pray that by the hands of God this small childs memories will one day fade away,being a victim myself, I have faith that can happen.
mitch

Myerstown, PA

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Dont worry, in prison, he will pay the real price for the crime he was convicted for, one thing inmates cant stand is a child molester, he will get more than 13 years for sure
haha

Lancaster, PA

#7 Nov 13, 2010
actually yes i was there and have a major roll in that case. i do agree that anyone that touches a child should pretty much burn in hell. its the worse crime anyone could commit. however, i also know the person who is now in jail for it and the person who started this allegation. it was his ex wife who abandomed him and their daughter, didnt want to pay child support, and wanted money. the defendant was not given a chance to tell his side. he had a shitty public defender and didnt do much to help him at all. that little girls mother brain washed that child and even the safe nurse said there was no trauma. if i thought for a minute he had done this, i would never be typing this. but i will defend an innocent man and if he was allowed to say something without getting objections and had a lawyer willing to fight then he wouldnt be in this siuation. the jury put quilty in their minds the minute they heard the charge. so please, unless you were at the trial and this affects you personal...you have no input. people love to believe what they hear and read in the papers but they never know the whole story. one day his story will be able to be told and may that ex wife of his burn in hell for the lies she had told
Frustrated

York, PA

#8 Nov 13, 2010
Let's leave the judgements up to God people. I know the accused. I know he didn't do it. So, all of you who want him to burn in hell.......can go with him. You people need to realize that there is no true justice here. If you weren't there and you don't know him......keep your mouths closed.
mitch

Myerstown, PA

#9 Nov 13, 2010
its amazing for those who made the last 2 post, if he was so innocent then where did all the evedince come from, also why dont you list your names instead of hah ha and so on, you dont seem to let the justice system work, you are showing favor becauce you are friends with him, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors and neithier do you, so if you think you know more thab the jury, then maybe you should become a judge and jury
my thoughts

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2010
To the friends of this disgusting man you are simply going through life with blinders on. He was convicted and has 30 years to think about it

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2010
10 replies about a child rape.

80+ replies over an LEO officer getting shot.

The prosecutors stating they will push for the death penalty immediately in the case of the LEO being shot, but this individual can rape a defenseless toddler and get 13 years. WTF?
haha

Lancaster, PA

#12 Nov 13, 2010
mitch, i dont put my name for the same reason i shouldnt even be wasting my time now. its for the people like you and everyone else acting like they know more than the people involved! if he was given a fair and equal trial and was able to make his side known...then things would be a lot different! what do you expect to happen when you go up against the state with a public defender? seriously?!?! would you expect to win?? its hard to win against the state period, let alone when you have a public defender who isnt willing to fight for you. and actually i was there the night his ex wife heather claims this happened so yes, i do know its bull. and to "my thoughts," do you usually just read PA's papers just to make ridiculous comments? everyone just needs to keep their comments to themselves cuz this will be turned around and his story WILL be told. i used to be the same ignorant type of person and believed what i read and all that. after experiencing how a trial really is for a defendant and seeing how a "lawyer" can be, and reading all this mess...i only believe half of what i read and ALL of what i see. you people need to do the same!
concernedmother

Baltimore, MD

#13 Nov 13, 2010
AMEN and God bless you!
JIM

Harrisburg, PA

#14 Nov 15, 2010
Bil98z24 wrote:
10 replies about a child rape.
80+ replies over an LEO officer getting shot.
The prosecutors stating they will push for the death penalty immediately in the case of the LEO being shot, but this individual can rape a defenseless toddler and get 13 years.****?
If you are upset about what you believe is a disparity in punishments in these two crimes do NOT blame the prosecutors. The law DOES NOT allow the prosecutors to seeks life in prison or death penalty against a rapist. It does allow them to seek those two punishments against a murderer.
The simple fact is that the legislature believes that killing someone is more heinous than raping them. I would assume the thought process is that while both crimes are evil- one victim gets to continue to live thier life - the other does not. I am not saying the legislature is right or wrong. I am not saying I would not support stiffer punishment for a child rapist. I am only saying that the prosecutors could not have asked for life in prison or a death sentence in a rape case.
hanover racer

Doylestown, OH

#15 Nov 15, 2010
He should be put to death. He ruined that lil girls life. Just let me have ten minutes alone with him.
Bieberrr

Spring Grove, PA

#16 Nov 15, 2010
I know this girl that was raped by this sick guy. i feel so bad for her, she's not the same little girl seh was before. He's gonna get what he deserves in jail.! This little girl didn't deserve this, along with anyone else that has been raped before. Andy, You're going to get what you deserve, sooner or later, you will.
Bieberrr

Spring Grove, PA

#17 Nov 15, 2010
Frustrated wrote:
Let's leave the judgements up to God people. I know the accused. I know he didn't do it. So, all of you who want him to burn in hell.......can go with him. You people need to realize that there is no true justice here. If you weren't there and you don't know him......keep your mouths closed.
Yeah? I know the little girl that was raped by him! She doesn't just randomly walk up to her grandmother and say stuff like "my daddy stuck his peepee in my peepee"
she was 3 and 1/2. Seriously people?
mitch

Myerstown, PA

#18 Nov 15, 2010
Ha ha, you must be one of them, to defend someone who was convicted by his peers, sorry the evidence was to strong, you must have been aslepp when the trial was going on
ha ha

Lancaster, PA

#19 Nov 15, 2010
As I said before, unless you were there, you have no idea. You can still wake up in the morning and not be bothered by any of this so shut the [email protected] up! half of you dont even know that little girl and if you did, you would know that she was so behind on her speech that there was no way that sentence could have been formed. its ok though, only god can judge and for those who were even involved...we all know who treated that girl like gold and who treated her like shit.
ha ha

Lancaster, PA

#20 Nov 15, 2010
I will not be commenting anymore on this because there will always be those ignorant people out there. i wish i had time to look at the newspaper online, read everyones business, and then make ignorant comments. there are 2 sides to every story and unless yo uknow both sides 100%, then you arent entitled to an opinion. goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jul 20 Renee Mainline PA 112
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... Jul 19 spytheweb 1
News Aspers Fire Co. dropped (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lil 83
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) May '17 robin watson 23
News Adams County woman charged in fatal shooting of... Apr '17 Jitterbug 1
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Dec '16 Generation Wuss 4
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera (Aug '16) Aug '16 honest3tax2collec... 1

York Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Springs Mortgages