Who is at York County Prison?

The York County Prison makes its inmate roster available online each weekday. The prison is an adult local detention facility that houses inmates that are awaiting trial or serving sentences of up to five years. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Nyboro res

Brea, CA

#149 Jan 28, 2011
jerseygirl wrote:
i agree!
<quoted text>
If ya screw up on DUI or child support it's public record. It should be, either you jeopardized others lives a few to many times or you are an f'ing lowlife and not supporting your children. A close friend of mine is in there for a BS parole issue. They need to standardize how POs enforce the rules...
WM Twp Res

York, PA

#150 Jan 28, 2011
Nyboro res wrote:
<quoted text>
If ya screw up on DUI or child support it's public record. It should be, either you jeopardized others lives a few to many times or you are an f'ing lowlife and not supporting your children. A close friend of mine is in there for a BS parole issue. They need to standardize how POs enforce the rules...
Tell you friend he should NOT have been one of YOUR so called "f'ing lowlifes" and he wouldn't be in prison for a BS parole issue. If he would not have been a lowlife, he wouldn't have to worry about parole. And you would not have to be worrying about POs enforcing the rules! Rather simple deduction, huh; probably not for you!
Yeah Right

Hanover, PA

#151 Jan 29, 2011
WM Twp Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you friend he should NOT have been one of YOUR so called "f'ing lowlifes" and he wouldn't be in prison for a BS parole issue. If he would not have been a lowlife, he wouldn't have to worry about parole. And you would not have to be worrying about POs enforcing the rules! Rather simple deduction, huh; probably not for you!
Okay Mrs. Perfect!!!!!!!!!!
JUSTIN PI LEDOVE 145409

Seaford, DE

#152 Feb 1, 2011
Do u have n current picture of him he is n york pa prison?
JUSTIN PI LEDOVE 145409

Seaford, DE

#153 Feb 1, 2011
Do u have a picture of him he is in the york county prison.
whoseyourdaddy

Dillsburg, PA

#154 Feb 8, 2011
They have rights you know! Why would they be put in jail when they are full of Americans that actually belong in this country!
oh yea wrote:
The illegal immigrants aren't listed here.
MyCousinsBrother InLaw

York, PA

#155 Mar 16, 2011
Denny, with his F-350 pick-'em up truck parked in InTown Motors lot after his little affair in Dillsburg on plowing the lady off the road.
Dumkoff

Red Lion, PA

#156 Mar 16, 2011
vote for stan wrote:
Well maybe Rebert will be in there soon?
Get over your Rebert crap! The man is gone from public office
and forgotten by most. If you hate him so much quit bringing up
his name. He's never going to jail so grow up and get over it.
a citizen

York, PA

#157 Mar 16, 2011
down south they have the prisoners were out on the roads why can 't we do that and why do they have people that do minor charges in jail they should have a sepereate building for them that is why it is over crouwede
Concern

Anchorage, AK

#161 Mar 17, 2011
Living off taxpayers dime? Lets see, not sure how York Prison is but most jails the inmate have to buy their own toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, socks, shoes, medicines just to mention a few. So if they have no family to give them money and there are no jobs within the jail (paying $.50 an hr) they do without or trade food for items. Yes, there are many that need to be incarcerated but just remember you Doctors, Lawyers and other professionals that drink and drive in a matter of a second you could hit someone and kill them. That's right you can afford a real lawyer to defend you and not depend on a Public Defender. Think before you speak!
gabbelan

York, PA

#162 Mar 26, 2011
hola amego como as tas
Pastor Gary Smith

York, PA

#163 Mar 30, 2011
I'm so disappointed to see "Snooki" can make the front page of our local newspaper. In short, Jersey Shore is built around foul mouth,openly flaunting raw sexual sleep overs, bed room scenses, etc. Is this the best we can do for our community front line story? Why not contact me and I'll give you a ton of sucess stories about lives and families being changed for the good of York. Who cares what happens with Snooki or the rest of as you state "famous" MTV stars. Shame on the York Daily Record.
Inmate 48572

Dover, PA

#164 Apr 4, 2011
Justice needed wrote:
Who cares about a list of names incarcerated there , all I see are people who our tax dollars pay for to keep there that give nothing back to society . Put the prisoners to work in chain gangs picking up litter along highways , cleaning up parks, removing grafitti , mowing grass, removing brush, cleaning up the codorus etc . plenty of jobs for these people to repay the debt they owe to the law abiding citizens of York County instead of wasting away their time in YCP watching free cable tv , receiving 3 square meals a day and a soft bed to lay on .Some good old fashioned hard labor is exactly what ycp inmates need.
Yeah. I'm sure it's like a Marriott luxury hotel in there with the added benefit of being someone's you-know-what.
Quite Simple

York, PA

#165 Apr 4, 2011
Inmate 48572 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm sure it's like a Marriott luxury hotel in there with the added benefit of being someone's you-know-what.
Real cute post name, then you 'let the cat out of the bag' by stating: "I'm sure it's like a Marriott luxury hotel in there.....".
You should be locked away for stupidity!!! If THEY do not like prison conditions, stay the hell out of prison. No sympathy whatsoever here for the dirtbag scumbags!!!
go get um

York, PA

#166 May 14, 2011
is this rouster updated on a daily basis?
mayank jain

Kolkata, India

#167 Feb 11, 2012
i was there for a while for some bullhsit
Eric

Dietmannsried, Germany

#168 Mar 10, 2013
the way you treat inmates in York County Prison wont make it safer for you - you make it worse!!!
Locking someone up for 23 hours a day for months or years and then release him...- then he comes out and kills somebody and you ask WHY !?!?
Treat people in prison like you want to be treated, help them to find their way back into society and you will be fine !
joshua crawford

United States

#169 May 10, 2013
hope your well
joshua crawford

United States

#170 May 10, 2013
how are you..?!!
Kim L net-real estate

AOL

#171 May 12, 2013
Yes, I think that they should post the names, but I also think that they need to do more thorough checks on people that they hire at all of the PA area prisons. Some people that got honorable discharges from the military still manage to have blemished pasts! Some of the people in high positions of authority still have skeletons in their closets. Things that happened before the internet age! It's really worth it to do more background research on these people in existing positions!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
York City church deemed unsafe for worship (Apr '10) Dec 16 irishbasturd 67
Police: Driver found asleep behind wheel on Rt.... (Dec '10) Dec 16 COYORK 49
Police win firefighters lose Dec 16 Disgusted 1
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
York police and fire officials detail the toll ... Dec 12 Lovethelaw 2
Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) Dec 11 Nick H 23
York County Drug Task Force auction set for Friday (Nov '10) Nov 30 robin 8
York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:38PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D