Woman who killed Officer Tome reports to York County Prison

May 9, 2011 Read more: The York Daily Record 74
Joanna Seibert reported to York County Prison today at 9 a.m. to begin serving her sentence for killing Northern York County Regional Police Officer David Tome, according to prison officials. Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

York

#1 May 9, 2011
I'm glad that she is finally reporting to jail. I just wish they had put her behind bars for a longer period of time. I hope that she isn't one of those people who will get behind the wheel of a car, even though her license has been suspended. Based on the fact that she never took responsibility for her actions, I'm sure she will be driving illegally. She is a despicable woman.
itys

Washington, DC

#2 May 9, 2011
I bet this was a YouTube moment. Hope you enjoy your stay, hag.
GovernmentBlue

Gettysburg, PA

#3 May 9, 2011
Seek professional help for that anger, you will feel alot better.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#4 May 9, 2011
No remorse from SEIBERT to this very day for what she did!
Trina

Camp Hill, PA

#5 May 9, 2011
while I feel bad for her family I am happy to see she is getting what she deserves. however she will be back with her family in a few years but Officer Tome's family will not be so fortunate.

Everyone needs to slow down especially in construction zones, when a Police Oficer has someone pulled over even when someone is broken down on the side of the road. I can't tell how often I move over to the left lane for a Oficer or stranded car and some speeding dope moves from the left lane to the right to pass me. SLOW DOWN!
Branded

Gettysburg, PA

#6 May 9, 2011
Finally!!! She has compromised the standards of our judicial system long enough. Hope she pulls a full 5 yrs less ONE DAY. This is one pathectic individual.
Finally

York, PA

#7 May 9, 2011
Hopefully, FIVE (5) YEARS minus one day; rather than ONE (1) YEAR minus one day!!! But this IS York County though. I have never seen a less remorseful, self centered BITCH !!!!! Wishing here the worst life possible while incarcerated!
Jim Bob

Hanover, PA

#8 May 9, 2011
Wow, no remorse, really? I hope they hold her the maximum 5 years of her sentence. These kind of people never change; it's always someone else's fault. I bet she has never, ever said "I'm sorry" to anyone in her entire life. She will never accept responsibility for anything...
Lt Miles P Hour

Washington, DC

#9 May 9, 2011
what a joke, should have been 10 years, but @ least she got some real jail time unlike others. Probably still thinks she's innocent too.
Ilene

Etters, PA

#10 May 9, 2011
Jim Bob wrote:
Wow, no remorse, really? I hope they hold her the maximum 5 years of her sentence. These kind of people never change; it's always someone else's fault. I bet she has never, ever said "I'm sorry" to anyone in her entire life. She will never accept responsibility for anything...
I think what she got was a slap on the wrist. WTF is wrong with our judical system? This sorry excuse for a human being should never ever be allowed to drive. she should have to do community service for the rest of her life. Last but not least she shouldn't be allowed a single visit from anyone for a full five yrs. Officer tomes family will never be able to visit him. well I guess they can in the grave this self centered B---- put him in. I am so angry!!!!!
Disgusted

New Oxford, PA

#11 May 9, 2011
How sad to get only 1-5 years for killing a police officer! Maybe she will get what she has coming to her in jail!
BuckTooth

York, PA

#13 May 9, 2011
maybe in prison she will come to know the lord
and change her way of thinking. it's happened
many times.
what a system

York, PA

#14 May 9, 2011
last week a guy got convicted of robbery didn't hurt any one and was sentenced to 10 -15 years in the state prision. this lady killed some one and dosen't care only feels sorry for herself and she only gets 1 - 5 years( she'll be out in one)in county jail, it's jail but it's closer to a country club than a real prison. then again if karma has it's way she'll get run over on rt 30 while on trash detail
Dancing in the street

Lewisberry, PA

#18 May 9, 2011
Thats it.... Im dancing in the street.
Sum Dum Ho

Lancaster, PA

#19 May 9, 2011
So this is what the evil,vile,selfish,heartless murderer looks like.I always seen her with sunglasses on. You know damn well,you got knocked up,my guess,at the request of your lawyer. How'd that work out for ya ?
ewww

Alexandria, VA

#23 May 9, 2011
good thing they cut the hot dogs in jail.
Never Forget

Shippensburg, PA

#24 May 9, 2011
Just in time for Police Memorial Day!

OOH-RAH.
york

York, PA

#25 May 9, 2011
i hope she has to serve the whole 5 years. but what i dont understand is. if you kill some one with a gun or a knife you get life in jail. if you kill with a vechicle you may serve 1 year. i find that to be bullshit!!! if you kill some one then you should have to spend the rest of your life in jail no matter how you killed them.
dash

York, PA

#26 May 9, 2011
This despicable person, having shown no remorse, no apoligizes, no sense of guilt should be locked up for at least 5 years and never get her driving privaleges back. She is as self centered as they come. Her damn attorney should do time also with this pregnancy BS and then having the balls to petition for work release. RIP officer Tome, rot in H**l Siebert.
It will be less than one

York, PA

#27 May 9, 2011
She'll earn 5 days per month "good time" if she has no write-ups in the prison. On a year sentence she could earn up to 2 months good time, meaning she'll only serve 10 months.
The system is so badly in need of repair.
My thoughts go out to Officer Tome's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch Out! Robert R Howard out of jail and scam... 6 hr john 3
Girls looking to hook up in York? Apr 13 tbk72 5
News NYC council to renew call to hire 1,000 more po... Apr 13 radiofreeamerica 1
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Cara Chambers 88
News Abby Lee Miller of 'Dance Moms' will visit York... (Aug '14) Apr 7 Old prodsncer16 15
News Correction: Real Estate Heir-Pirro story Apr 3 novus ordo seclorum 2
Review: Neighborhood Motors LLC Apr 1 K Fry 1
More from around the web

York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]