Woman who killed Officer Tome reports to York County Prison

Full story: The York Daily Record

Joanna Seibert reported to York County Prison today at 9 a.m. to begin serving her sentence for killing Northern York County Regional Police Officer David Tome, according to prison officials.
Comments
1 - 20 of 74 Comments Last updated May 25, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

I'm glad that she is finally reporting to jail. I just wish they had put her behind bars for a longer period of time. I hope that she isn't one of those people who will get behind the wheel of a car, even though her license has been suspended. Based on the fact that she never took responsibility for her actions, I'm sure she will be driving illegally. She is a despicable woman.
itys

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

I bet this was a YouTube moment. Hope you enjoy your stay, hag.
GovernmentBlue

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Seek professional help for that anger, you will feel alot better.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

No remorse from SEIBERT to this very day for what she did!
Trina

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

while I feel bad for her family I am happy to see she is getting what she deserves. however she will be back with her family in a few years but Officer Tome's family will not be so fortunate.

Everyone needs to slow down especially in construction zones, when a Police Oficer has someone pulled over even when someone is broken down on the side of the road. I can't tell how often I move over to the left lane for a Oficer or stranded car and some speeding dope moves from the left lane to the right to pass me. SLOW DOWN!
Branded

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Finally!!! She has compromised the standards of our judicial system long enough. Hope she pulls a full 5 yrs less ONE DAY. This is one pathectic individual.
Finally

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Hopefully, FIVE (5) YEARS minus one day; rather than ONE (1) YEAR minus one day!!! But this IS York County though. I have never seen a less remorseful, self centered BITCH !!!!! Wishing here the worst life possible while incarcerated!
Jim Bob

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Wow, no remorse, really? I hope they hold her the maximum 5 years of her sentence. These kind of people never change; it's always someone else's fault. I bet she has never, ever said "I'm sorry" to anyone in her entire life. She will never accept responsibility for anything...
Lt Miles P Hour

King William, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

what a joke, should have been 10 years, but @ least she got some real jail time unlike others. Probably still thinks she's innocent too.
Ilene

Etters, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
Wow, no remorse, really? I hope they hold her the maximum 5 years of her sentence. These kind of people never change; it's always someone else's fault. I bet she has never, ever said "I'm sorry" to anyone in her entire life. She will never accept responsibility for anything...
I think what she got was a slap on the wrist. WTF is wrong with our judical system? This sorry excuse for a human being should never ever be allowed to drive. she should have to do community service for the rest of her life. Last but not least she shouldn't be allowed a single visit from anyone for a full five yrs. Officer tomes family will never be able to visit him. well I guess they can in the grave this self centered B---- put him in. I am so angry!!!!!
Disgusted

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

How sad to get only 1-5 years for killing a police officer! Maybe she will get what she has coming to her in jail!
BuckTooth

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

maybe in prison she will come to know the lord
and change her way of thinking. it's happened
many times.
what a system

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

last week a guy got convicted of robbery didn't hurt any one and was sentenced to 10 -15 years in the state prision. this lady killed some one and dosen't care only feels sorry for herself and she only gets 1 - 5 years( she'll be out in one)in county jail, it's jail but it's closer to a country club than a real prison. then again if karma has it's way she'll get run over on rt 30 while on trash detail
Dancing in the street

Etters, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Thats it.... Im dancing in the street.
Sum Dum Ho

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

So this is what the evil,vile,selfish,heartless murderer looks like.I always seen her with sunglasses on. You know damn well,you got knocked up,my guess,at the request of your lawyer. How'd that work out for ya ?
ewww

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

good thing they cut the hot dogs in jail.
Never Forget

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Just in time for Police Memorial Day!

OOH-RAH.
york

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

i hope she has to serve the whole 5 years. but what i dont understand is. if you kill some one with a gun or a knife you get life in jail. if you kill with a vechicle you may serve 1 year. i find that to be bullshit!!! if you kill some one then you should have to spend the rest of your life in jail no matter how you killed them.
dash

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

This despicable person, having shown no remorse, no apoligizes, no sense of guilt should be locked up for at least 5 years and never get her driving privaleges back. She is as self centered as they come. Her damn attorney should do time also with this pregnancy BS and then having the balls to petition for work release. RIP officer Tome, rot in H**l Siebert.
It will be less than one

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

She'll earn 5 days per month "good time" if she has no write-ups in the prison. On a year sentence she could earn up to 2 months good time, meaning she'll only serve 10 months.
The system is so badly in need of repair.
My thoughts go out to Officer Tome's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the York Forum right now

Search the York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 57 min Obamas Laughable Legacy 3,811
Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) 10 hr Lacee Laughman 76
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Review: D & M Auto Sales Wed Mollie crump 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
Lancaster police charge man shot during pursuit Tue Usedtowearblue 4
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Jul 17 Amigo 5,605
•••
•••
•••
•••

York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••