'Dumbest criminal' nabbed in cop conv...

'Dumbest criminal' nabbed in cop convention holdup

There are 24 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 27, 2009, titled 'Dumbest criminal' nabbed in cop convention holdup. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A retired police chief said he was robbed by "probably the dumbest criminal in Pennsylvania," at a police officers' convention on Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Mar 27, 2009
Let this guy tell the judge and jury how smooth he is. Then let him tell his cell mates the same story and see if he really is.
ben

Norfolk, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2009
HA HA Yeah John your real smooth.

Since: Jun 08

York, PA

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Smooth as sandpaper.
Ex lax

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2009
smooth move.
I Think That

AOL

#6 Mar 29, 2009
Smooth LMAO BIG time !

I need to see a photo of this " Smooth operator " !
I Think That

AOL

#7 Mar 29, 2009
Anti-Gang Banger wrote:
John, you are acting like a Mexican!
John Comparett is a retired police Chief that got robbed not the smooth robber !

It had to be a " Smooth Home-BOY "

They is da only Smooth operators out dar !
Anti-Gang Banger

Marina, CA

#8 Mar 30, 2009
I Think That wrote:
<quoted text> John Comparett is a retired police Chief that got robbed not the smooth robber !
It had to be a " Smooth Home-BOY "
They is da only Smooth operators out dar !
Thanks for the clarification, I think I was on my third shot and chased it with a beer......Quickest way to euphoria.
nosferatu

Reinholds, PA

#9 Mar 30, 2009
Kinda like "Fear and Loathing...". Hunter Thompson comes to Harrisburg. Only this time the guns come out.
Smoothy

Mohnton, PA

#10 Mar 31, 2009
According to the article in the Harrisburg paper, he was so "smooth" that he started to cry when the police pointed their guns at him.

His homeboys should shoot his smooth ass. He's an embarrassment to da hood.
I Think That

AOL

#11 Mar 31, 2009
Smoothy wrote:
According to the article in the Harrisburg paper, he was so "smooth" that he started to cry when the police pointed their guns at him.
His homeboys should shoot his smooth ass. He's an embarrassment to da hood.
LOL he's going to make the Brothers in jail a Good Bitch-Boy !

Real smooth ! What a Joke
Here

El Paso, TX

#12 Apr 1, 2009
The dumbest criminal i ever knew turned out to be a cop trying to cover up his crime.
Anti-Mexican Terrorists

Salinas, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2009
The absolute dumbest criminals are the Mexican Terrorists operating in the Salinas Valley. The constantly kill the wrong person. Also they like to go to jail so when they get out they are heroes. That is dumb!

c3daddyo

“I am right.”

Since: Feb 08

Pearl. MS

#14 Apr 2, 2009
Are there any smart criminals?
what

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 2, 2009
Anti-Mexican Terrorists wrote:
The absolute dumbest criminals are the Mexican Terrorists operating in the Salinas Valley. The constantly kill the wrong person. Also they like to go to jail so when they get out they are heroes. That is dumb!
How would you know that much information you pendejo?..relatives of yours i would suspect...
Mexican Terrorists

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text> How would you know that much information you pendejo?..relatives of yours i would suspect...
I can read the new paper. Are you telling me they are intelligent people out to help their community and themselves live a better life?
Mexican Terrorists

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2009
Here wrote:
The dumbest criminal i ever knew turned out to be a cop trying to cover up his crime.
I have a feeling you have been in prison, yes?
Here

El Paso, TX

#18 Apr 3, 2009
Mexican Terrorists wrote:
<quoted text> I can read the new paper. Are you telling me they are intelligent people out to help their community and themselves live a better life?
Wait a second. I have to get down to your level because i don't know what a 'new paper' is. Ese pendejo, de que hablas? Pinchi estupido, gather your thoughts before you type.
Here

El Paso, TX

#19 Apr 3, 2009
Mexican Terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling you have been in prison, yes?
You are exactly the reason why dumb criminals like yourself, should not have access to computers, pendeja.
Anti Gang Banger

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2009
Here wrote:
<quoted text> You are exactly the reason why dumb criminals like yourself, should not have access to computers, pendeja.
It must feel good to "Never have misspelled a word before" you are a real superman with a Sombrero. I can feel you taking your frustrations out on me. It is the Mexican Terrorist you should be admonishing not a tax paying citizen who is not on parole, not on probation and has never been in trouble with the law.
Here

El Paso, TX

#21 Apr 3, 2009
Anti Gang Banger wrote:
<quoted text> It must feel good to "Never have misspelled a word before" you are a real superman with a Sombrero. I can feel you taking your frustrations out on me. It is the Mexican Terrorist you should be admonishing not a tax paying citizen who is not on parole, not on probation and has never been in trouble with the law.
What's make you think i'm Mexican you fool. And what the hell is a superman with a sombrero? Idiot white people like yourself crack me up. It's the first of the month, you should be more concerned whether or not that government check hit your bank today instead of fighting with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LAPD "Considering" Investigating Harvey Weinste... Oct 15 Tired 2
Judge Prendergast - RUN DON'T WALK! Oct 14 Emily 2
News York Police: Mayor Bracey's son arrested fora Oct 7 Long term memory 2
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Oct 6 JackieF 97
News Old Fire Farts Muster in Manchester Twp. Oct 4 Bad Hombre 3
News Hinkle's Pharmacy in Columbia is closing Oct 3 Gabriel Wolfe 1
News Albert Snyder rips Supreme Court's decision uph... (Mar '11) Sep 26 Poverty Traitor 72

York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages