Deconstruction of a school's construction

Matthew Wildt of Carroll County, Md., with Eshelman Construction in Lancaster, is doing work on the new Dallastown Area Intermediate School in Springfield Township. Read more
Buford T

York, PA

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Another Taj Mahl for taxpayers
Just a Thought

Dillsburg, PA

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, "Buford T"....I totally agree. Look at the Shrewsbury Elementary School that Southern York County Taxpayers are 'supporting'.
BTW.....Did you know that Southern York County Schools bought a LARGE parcel of land, off Rt. 216....'just in case' they have to have MORE school buildings? This was done without a lot of 'fanfare'.......yeah, like the taxpayers knew about THAT and HAD THEY KNOWN, they would have raised 'holy hell'.
Oh well....it doesn't matter...the school board has TOTAL jurisdiction over the spending of the taxpayer's money.
Bob

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2009
Yes indeed another Taj Mahl for taxpayers to support. There were less expensive alternatives compared to final design selected by weinberg and his puppet school board members, but once again it was all about what weinberg wanted and not about trying to save the taxpayer dollars. Business as usual in Dallastown school district.
calwan

West Chester, PA

#4 Apr 8, 2009
Pretty cheap for a good education. Did you people go to school? A good education=good community. Grow up and pay your taxes.

Since: Jun 08

York, PA

#5 Apr 9, 2009
Meanwhile Red Lion is closing schools???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: D & M Auto Sales (Jul '14) Fri another garage 11
News Superior Court rules evidence in York murder ca... (Mar '11) Mar 15 fredos-cellie-in-YCP 13
Girls looking to hook up in York? Mar 9 sexyfacencck 2
Watch Out! Robert R Howard out of jail and scam... Mar 8 Grandmother 2
News York-area residents recall moments of racism (Jan '10) Feb '15 colorblind 38
News Brian Williams suspended for it, but everybody ... Feb '15 Robot High School 13
Review: Complete Construction & Maint Inc Feb '15 Dan Brinkman 1
York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]