Big Time Rush to play 2011 York Fair

Big Time Rush to play 2011 York Fair

There are 22 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Big Time Rush to play 2011 York Fair. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Big Time Rush will perform at 7 p.m. Sept. 10 on the Toyota Grandstand at the 2011 York Fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Lebanon, PA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
i hope they play big time tom sawyer and big time closer to the heart.
Eastside Bill

Mount Joy, PA

#2 Dec 1, 2010
TnA Wrestling too I hope!
GHarr

New Freedom, PA

#3 Dec 1, 2010
I'll pay to see "Big Time Rush", but keep that other "Big Fat Lard-ass Rush" out of town, please.
Drew Pfafflin

Lancaster, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2010
WOW!
RUSH at the York Fair!
cant wait to get my tickets!
hope they play 2112!
The Man

York, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2010
I almost thought RUSH was playing, bummer.
I hope the York Fair's concert lineup isn't disappointing like it was last yet.
Teabagger

Reading, PA

#6 Dec 1, 2010
GHarr wrote:
I'll pay to see "Big Time Rush", but keep that other "Big Fat Lard-ass Rush" out of town, please.
Sarah Palin rules! You ahole!
John Muller Jr

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Bring Country Music back to the York Fair it is what we the paying public like and want not tennie bopper junk think of us we are the ones who spend our cash at your event not tennie boppers with very limited cash their parents give them, Look at the great history of past years Country sells out not Pop and Rock Shows Hell your Comedy shows don't even sell out WAKE UP FAIR BOARD !!!!!
GHarr

New Freedom, PA

#8 Dec 1, 2010
Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text> Sarah Palin rules! You ahole!
Who said anything about Sarah Palin? If I had, it would have been much, much worse. Oh, and it's MISTER ahole to the likes of you.
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#9 Dec 1, 2010
Oh....another bunch of 15 minutes of fame nobodies.......
Prototype

Columbia, MD

#10 Dec 1, 2010
Seriously? I know the York Fair can do a better job than that!
Bunk Moreland

York, PA

#11 Dec 1, 2010
Prototype wrote:
Seriously? I know the York Fair can do a better job than that!
Uh, no they can't.
Exactly

Red Lion, PA

#12 Dec 1, 2010
GHarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about Sarah Palin? If I had, it would have been much, much worse. Oh, and it's MISTER ahole to the likes of you.
You will be saying that when the idiot thats in office is out and replaced with Sarah Palin :)
Hater

York, PA

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Hearing that news makes my private area moist.
GHarr

New Freedom, PA

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be saying that when the idiot thats in office is out and replaced with Sarah Palin :)
...ah, I see. You are saying that Sarah Palin is qualified to be an idiot, just like the one already in office. Just because I think Palin is a moron does not mean I approve of the dems - or nutbag teabaggers like you, either. Your assumptions are vapid. Have a rainbow day and gumdrop nights, you lemming.
Exactly

Red Lion, PA

#15 Dec 5, 2010
GHarr wrote:
<quoted text>
...ah, I see. You are saying that Sarah Palin is qualified to be an idiot, just like the one already in office. Just because I think Palin is a moron does not mean I approve of the dems - or nutbag teabaggers like you, either. Your assumptions are vapid. Have a rainbow day and gumdrop nights, you lemming.
Sorry but I dont have rainbow days, im not gay.. Nor do I like gays... And Sarah Palin is not a idiot. She is a very smart woman. And is very qualified to run this country and set it on the right path :)
Doh

Mount Laurel, NJ

#16 Dec 6, 2010
I can't beleive Rush Limbaugh is going to be at the York Fair. When do tickets go on sale?
thetruthsetsyouf ree

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Dec 9, 2010
John Muller Jr wrote:
Bring Country Music back to the York Fair it is what we the paying public like and want not tennie bopper junk think of us we are the ones who spend our cash at your event not tennie boppers with very limited cash their parents give them, Look at the great history of past years Country sells out not Pop and Rock Shows Hell your Comedy shows don't even sell out WAKE UP FAIR BOARD !!!!!
You're kidding
It is the 21st century,The teenagers are the demographic that spends the cash in this country. Cheap york county country music fans do not spend money, these country music chizzlers bring their own food and even try to avoid paying to park as well. The teenagers may earn the money they spend but they spend it with abandon
Hugh Jass

Ephrata, PA

#18 Dec 9, 2010
The average Yorker is not smart enough to understand or appreciate Rush. If the music isn't about drinkin', 4 wheelin', women and raising hell, they won't like it.
Hugh Jass

Ephrata, PA

#19 Dec 9, 2010
John Muller Jr wrote:
LOL. This post proves my point. Thank you. and you're welcome.
Modern Day Realist

Ephrata, PA

#20 Dec 9, 2010
Common Sense Soldier wrote:
Oh....another bunch of 15 minutes of fame nobodies.......
Are you serious? Or just ignorant?

Rush has was formed in 1968 and has total worldwide album sales at over 40 million units.

Please do some research, ask some questions, or at least think before posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Lion family makes most of dog's last days Jun 15 Justellnthetruth 1
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun 3 Anonymous 46
News York man arrested for DUI twice in one day (Nov '10) May '17 Real Adam chirico 35
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) May '17 Concerned Parent 545
Church revival May '17 Shawn 1
News Prison for York heroin dealer who sold deadly dose May '17 Justellnthetruth 1
News Police: 33 cited, 9 arrested at 'illegala Apr '17 Justellnthetruth 1

York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages