Police: Woman went to Atlantic City, left 3 kids home alone

Police are looking for Tammy White, of North York. Police are looking for a North York woman they say left her children home alone for several days while she went to Atlantic City. Full Story
Seriously

Butler, MD

#123 Mar 16, 2011
Did she win?
Rendell

Spring Grove, PA

#124 Mar 16, 2011
I would say with this mouth this supposed
12 year old has the mother should certainly
be proud of the little viper she's raised!
Seriously

Butler, MD

#125 Mar 16, 2011
Maybe she was trying to earn college tuition for her kids. Let's not judge her too harshly. At least she didn't lock them in a closet bound by duct tape or throw them off of a bridge....
uh huh

Lancaster, PA

#126 Mar 16, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Maybe she was trying to earn college tuition for her kids. Let's not judge her too harshly. At least she didn't lock them in a closet bound by duct tape or throw them off of a bridge....
Yet
So Sad

York, PA

#127 Mar 16, 2011
Chuck Rush wrote:
My ex did the same thing this week, off to Florida, while the 14 year old was home...... He is quite self sufficient, however this was too far. When I heard about it, called the cops, they had the story straighted up, saying he stayed at a friends. Its tough when boyfriends are higher on the scale than their kids.
I was hospitalized in November for 5 days when my MS got bad. My 14 yr old refused to leave my home to go with her dad or go stay with any family members. I called Child "protective" services myself hoping they would send cops to go get her and place her in a foster home for a few days so I could get better without worrying and stressing about her. They called me back telling me a 14 yr old is fine to be home for all those days alone.... Had I gone on vacation, I bet it'd been a different story. But to get back to this story, no way should these children have been left alone. If I couldn't be in hospital for a few days and not worry about a 14 yr old alone how can this mom not have thought or worried about her children?? Sick woman who should haven't been allowed to have children!
Pervus

York, PA

#128 Mar 16, 2011
Maybe they'll make a movie out of it.
Idiot watch

AOL

#130 Mar 16, 2011
Blog Hard wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I hope you dont really believe what you just wrote. Not only should you not blame someone else for her problems, she is not pretty! She only loves those kids at tax time, which is probably why she was able to go to Atlantic City. I wonder if she ran into Missy there.
Are you freakin shittin me. How was Child services suppose to help her? come babysit everytime she felt like taking off!!!!!
Omg

Dover, PA

#131 Mar 16, 2011
Seriously dont you all have something better to do than judge this woman? Yea I bet all of you are completely perfect yourself. With all the shit going on in the world right now and this is the one thing you all are dwelling on?? Like seriously
th twelve year old

York, PA

#132 Mar 16, 2011
City Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending to be a 12 year old girl. You have very deep rooted problems. I wish you the best.
idk who u r but ik who i am and my name is jessica danielle white and im the twelve year old and i got a mouth so who cares all kids do but i do it in front of everyone isted of keeping it a secret so all u fuck off and stoppppppp postng on this its not ur problem its mine
the twelve year old

York, PA

#134 Mar 16, 2011
a concerned person wrote:
<quoted text>
there were ppl checking on u who was there if a fire broke out oh wait yeah the ppl checking on you
shows by your mouth how good of a parent your mom is very nice mouth
ppl like u make me sick theY have as name for u and it woulds be smart ass and not the good kind and thank u my moth is nice to ppl i like whitch is y it was bad on here all of u can go fu** ur selfz
the twelve year old

York, PA

#135 Mar 16, 2011
Rendell wrote:
I would say with this mouth this supposed
12 year old has the mother should certainly
be proud of the little viper she's raised!
omg u are so stupid y do ppl jst have to be smartazz about very thing stop worriein about how i talk and stop posting on here its not really tht big i think the news is jst running out of things to say
Bets

York, PA

#137 Mar 17, 2011
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hospitalized in November for 5 days when my MS got bad. My 14 yr old refused to leave my home to go with her dad or go stay with any family members. I called Child "protective" services myself hoping they would send cops to go get her and place her in a foster home for a few days so I could get better without worrying and stressing about her. They called me back telling me a 14 yr old is fine to be home for all those days alone.... Had I gone on vacation, I bet it'd been a different story. But to get back to this story, no way should these children have been left alone. If I couldn't be in hospital for a few days and not worry about a 14 yr old alone how can this mom not have thought or worried about her children?? Sick woman who should haven't been allowed to have children!
I have sympathy for you to a point, but that point isn't very far. I have been disabled since 1990, and in the begining of my illness, I had two teenage children that were in my custody. They mentioned MS to me at first, as well as a brain tumor. I was extremely ill. My fourteen year old and even the fifteen year did not get a vote in staying alone or having supervision while I was in the hospital. As a parent we are supposed to make the choices for our children that are best for their safety and welfare. Despite being very ill, I said what was best for them and they knew it was law. There was no debate and they didn't get a vote. For the sake of this fourteen year old "child" you mention, you, ad the child's father need to take your own power back as parents and set some rules and stand by them. If she is ruling the roost so to speak at fourteen, God help you in the future till she reaches eighteen.
with 3 years old mindset

York, PA

#138 Mar 17, 2011
the twelve year old wrote:
<quoted text> omg u are so stupid y do ppl jst have to be smartazz about very thing stop worriein about how i talk and stop posting on here its not really tht big i think the news is jst running out of things to say
Rather than a twelve (12) years old (impostor), this sounds more like "cooneeze" (possibly both) talk! You must have been left at home alone way too often as well!
Recommend that you pay more attention in English class. And you state: "omg u are so stupid y...."! And you have the audacity to call others stupid; any mirrors in your trailer, SMARTAZZ? You seem to be just ANOTHER, welfare case for us to be paying for from womb to tomb!

Since: Jan 08

York

#139 Mar 17, 2011
<quoted text> ppl like u make me sick theY have as name for u and it woulds be smart ass and not the good kind and thank u my moth is nice to ppl i like whitch is y it was bad on here all of u can go fu** ur selfz
Your moth may be nice to people, but your mouth is a different story. You are twelve. You should be allowed to be twelve, which means being a child. You should be having fun with your friends, not caring for younger siblings while your selfish mother runs off to gamble for the weekend. Focus on school and make something of yourself. It makes me very sad to see the responses you are posting. Your mother has failed you.
Disgusted

New Oxford, PA

#140 Mar 17, 2011
the 12 yr old wrote:
Ok there was a phone, and people checking in on us. So you all need to shut the fu&k up!!! Stay out of our business. You guys dont kno sh!t.
And can you take care of siblings when you don't know how to clean up dog shit!!! The 4 year old might have eaten it when you were sleeping or texting.
the twelve year old

York, PA

#141 Mar 17, 2011
York Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moth may be nice to people, but your mouth is a different story. You are twelve. You should be allowed to be twelve, which means being a child. You should be having fun with your friends, not caring for younger siblings while your selfish mother runs off to gamble for the weekend. Focus on school and make something of yourself. It makes me very sad to see the responses you are posting. Your mother has failed you.
okay yeah sure i aggree with that but i think that u should also do something with ur life and stop putting ur nose into other ppls problems
the twelve year old

York, PA

#142 Mar 17, 2011
with 3 years old mindset wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than a twelve (12) years old (impostor), this sounds more like "cooneeze" (possibly both) talk! You must have been left at home alone way too often as well!
Recommend that you pay more attention in English class. And you state: "omg u are so stupid y...."! And you have the audacity to call others stupid; any mirrors in your trailer, SMARTAZZ? You seem to be just ANOTHER, welfare case for us to be paying for from womb to tomb!
omg i hate ppl like u first let me tell u ppl again for the last time im not a god dang imposter and i dnt live in a fucking trailer i live in north york u know the one past wise and big mouth pizza and im not a stupidazz cuz u the one who cant take a hint and stop posting on this thing my mom aint in jail so all u can stop wasting ur time stick8in ur nose in this problem and move on
dustbunnie

Lancaster, PA

#143 Mar 17, 2011
<quoted text> okay yeah sure i aggree with that but i think that u should also do something with ur life and stop putting ur nose into other ppls problems
Sweetie,people are just concerned is all, no one is trying to be in ur business. you cant blame people for showing concern.
the twelve year old

York, PA

#145 Mar 17, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
And can you take care of siblings when you don't know how to clean up dog ****!!! The 4 year old might have eaten it when you were sleeping or texting.
my dog shitz and i clean it up all the time and the cops came and woke us up so i did not have time to clean it up and there was 1 damb pile so it aint a big deal and my brother is smart and was not hungry so he would never eat it if any one would eat it prolly b u cuz u the dumbazz
TheyLiveAmongstU s

York, PA

#146 Mar 17, 2011
<quoted text> my dog shitz and i clean it up all the time and the cops came and woke us up so i did not have time to clean it up and there was 1 damb pile so it aint a big deal and my brother is smart and was not hungry so he would never eat it if any one would eat it prolly b u cuz u the dumbazz
Ok pooper scooper, you had your "posts in the sun" time. Now get back to school and attempt to secured at the very least, a second grade "Certificate of Attendance"! North York, that's 9 degrees worse than the worst trailer park in the county. Is you be one of them there welfare boons?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
York-area residents recall moments of racism (Jan '10) Feb 21 colorblind 38
Review: D & M Auto Sales (Jul '14) Feb 14 just so you know 8
Girls looking to hook up in York? Feb 13 leroyjankins11 1
Brian Williams suspended for it, but everybody ... Feb 13 Robot High School 13
Review: Complete Construction & Maint Inc Feb 8 Dan Brinkman 1
Rambler, Former Wrightsville Mayor, takes case ... (May '11) Feb 3 Yorkguy 16
Jordan says its ambassador will return to Israe... Feb '15 USA Today 1
York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web