Police: Bullet shot into moving miniv...

Police: Bullet shot into moving minivan on Route 30

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Police: Bullet shot into moving minivan on Route 30. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A man driving west on Route 30 Monday told police another driver shot a bullet into his minivan and then threatened to shoot again, according to West Manchester Township Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

lady

Lancaster, PA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
That sounds odd. Are we sure it's not so you can make a claim to your ins. company and collect a check? There's a lot of fraud and theft by deception in York.
Just doesn't fit well this story doesn't add up
Anonymous

York, PA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
No means of disrespect, if you read most posts on Lexapro vs generic, you will see it's just not people from YORK that have the same problems. I gather you never had a serotonin crash, or you would know what your talking about. In the future keep your comments to yourself.

ps.... moved here, not raised here!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!
lady wrote:
That sounds odd. Are we sure it's not so you can make a claim to your ins. company and collect a check? There's a lot of fraud and theft by deception in York.
Just doesn't fit well this story doesn't add up
lady

Lancaster, PA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Sue from York wrote:
No means of disrespect, if you read most posts on Lexapro vs generic, you will see it's just not people from YORK that have the same problems. I gather you never had a serotonin crash, or you would know what your talking about. In the future keep your comments to yourself.
ps.... moved here, not raised here!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!
<quoted text>
whooo sue, well f*** u too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News York County a Officer of the Yeara accused of a... Jul 20 Justwondering 1
News Crews respond to early morning fire (Oct '10) Jul 19 Jackie 43
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Jul 17 Theguyirepliedtoi... 52
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) Jul 7 General Longstreet 32
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Jul 6 Gerrard 93
Unidentified Noise in East York Jul 4 JeepGuy 3
ROBERT R HOWARD scumbag convicted crack dealer ... Jun '16 Juan the landscaper 1

York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages