York County first responders to recei...

York County first responders to receive free legal services "Wills for Heroes" lawyer volunteers

There are 47 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 22, 2013, titled York County first responders to receive free legal services "Wills for Heroes" lawyer volunteers. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Legal experts plan to provide free wills and other estate planning documents to firefighters, police officers, other first responders and their families in September, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Tramp

United States

#49 Aug 31, 2013
"Lady" could use a distemper booster.
Flea Baggger

United States

#51 Aug 31, 2013
The Tramp wrote:
"Lady" could use a distemper booster.
Bet she looks hot in a flea collar!
Rear ender

York, PA

#54 Sep 1, 2013
I would do her in the behind just to hear her squeal like a pig.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#56 Sep 5, 2013
Rear ender wrote:
I'll have to pass. First off I choke on small bones and secondly unlike you I don't take it from behind and as for squealing like a pig well all you have to do is open your mouth.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#57 Sep 5, 2013
Rear ender wrote:
Plus I don't f*** men anymore. Used to till I left my husband so go screw someone else with your dirty dick
Dr Martin Van Nostram

York, PA

#59 Sep 5, 2013
you tell them lady rear ender is used to taking it in the rear end and im sure rear ender is a man
Rear ender

York, PA

#60 Sep 6, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus I don't f*** men anymore. Used to till I left my husband so go screw someone else with your dirty dick
And you kissed your mother with that potty mouth? Men won't engage in sexual relations with you because you look like the rear of a dog.

As for whether I am a man: Just like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) May 25 notcrazy 56
Unidentified Noise in East York May 24 Sonic 2
Review: D And M Auto Sales (Jan '15) May 24 The 1who blew the... 8
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) May 24 Rama 28
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May 12 Laura 23
News At Home preparing for May opening in Westa Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News April 12: Skepticism on Temple stadium costs | ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages