Springettsbury Township supervisor ch...

Springettsbury Township supervisor charged with harassment

There are 132 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 13, 2011, titled Springettsbury Township supervisor charged with harassment. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Pennsylvania State Police have charged a Springettsbury Township supervisor with harassment after an incident that took place at the township building last month, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sherry

AOL

#143 May 20, 2011
who got the write in for the dems? could get interesting if wantz got that done, some interesting information coming out on detailed money transactions between the manager and freinds
Bold

York, PA

#144 May 21, 2011
same old wrote:
<quoted text>
She cheated on her first husband. Once a lying cheater always a lying cheater.
Pretty bold statement there skippy
Sid Barrett

Lititz, PA

#145 May 23, 2011
These morons with poor people skills ought to do us all a favor and resign. This type of personality is not deserving of the job. Look at what the township has become, the laughing stock of the county, ripe with bickering, corruption, incompetence.
We need all new leadership in place.
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#146 May 23, 2011
So. the primary is over and Russ Wantz LOST.

Anyone wanna bet the charges miraculously get dropped??
Rick Blood

Lititz, PA

#147 May 23, 2011
same old wrote:
<quoted text>
She cheated on her first husband. Once a lying cheater always a lying cheater.
LOL !!!
Becker

Lititz, PA

#148 May 23, 2011
Bishop was wrong wrote:
Bishop was wrong to confront her outside. The little egomaniac approached her and got into her face. He is flat out wrong.
LOL !!
big daddy

Chicago, IL

#149 May 24, 2011
Common Sense Soldier wrote:
So. the primary is over and Russ Wantz LOST.

Anyone wanna bet the charges miraculously get dropped??
Nope.... When he's found guilty we'll get rid of one of the stoogies...... No wait, rocky still works in zoning
Kenny Rogers

Lititz, PA

#150 May 25, 2011
I think all the stooges in Springettsbury Twp should resign. They have shown themselves to be incompetent and rife with in-fighting.
big daddy

Chicago, IL

#151 May 25, 2011
Kenny Rogers wrote:
I think all the stooges in Springettsbury Twp should resign. They have shown themselves to be incompetent and rife with in-fighting.

I'm playing in your team..
Mr Baker

Ephrata, PA

#152 Jun 7, 2011
Kenny Rogers wrote:
I totally agree,,,
chris h nc

Raleigh, NC

#153 May 13, 2013
wow, who are all the kooks in york now. Landis seems to be always looking for trouble rather than solutions, she see's a boogie man behind every event. Shame nice township, but the 10% is always the loudest.
vote Landis out and you will not be a joke...
Duh

Camp Hill, PA

#154 May 15, 2013
Sid Barrett wrote:
These morons with poor people skills ought to do us all a favor and resign. This type of personality is not deserving of the job. Look at what the township has become, the laughing stock of the county, ripe with bickering, corruption, incompetence.
We need all new leadership in place.
I would have to say it is a tie with West York Boro. They are neck and neck over who has the most retards leading the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News York's bike share program vandalized in York City Jul 5 Justellnthetruth 1
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Jul 4 DeAnna Simpson 95
News 4 pregnant women with Zika confirmed in Yorka Jul 1 Rose Writes 1
News Red Lion family makes most of dog's last days Jun '17 Justellnthetruth 1
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 46
News York man arrested for DUI twice in one day (Nov '10) May '17 Real Adam chirico 35
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) May '17 Concerned Parent 545

York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages