Springettsbury Township supervisor charged with harassment

Full story: The York Daily Record

Pennsylvania State Police have charged a Springettsbury Township supervisor with harassment after an incident that took place at the township building last month, according to a news release.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PeeWee

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

I've spilled water on my foot when engaged in a discussion with someone.
Wondering

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Of course he is going to say it did not happen like that.
any

Myerstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

And the issue is?
Herman

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

PeeWee wrote:
I've spilled water on my foot when engaged in a discussion with someone.
That WAS NOT water, according to your background!!!
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

This is an election ploy plain and simple.
Wendy Adams

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

You are absolutely right. These charges are ridiculous. Unfortunately, though, this is exactly what Julie Landis wanted.
Common Sense Soldier wrote:
This is an election ploy plain and simple.
Locals go home

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Another reason to get rid of local police. It seems that the state cops are he only uncorrupt police in the county.
what

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Locals go home wrote:
Another reason to get rid of local police. It seems that the state cops are he only uncorrupt police in the county.
Sir...Set the bottle of glue down and slowly step away from it...
Donny Knows

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

bishop you are an A-hole that needs to get everything that is coming to you. You got away with the necklace incident years ago and you should have been charged for that as well. RESIGN!!!! Both Bishop and Schenck!!!!!! Landis did what was right by reporting this!!
Bishop was wrong

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Bishop was wrong to confront her outside. The little egomaniac approached her and got into her face. He is flat out wrong.
Mike Tyson

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

First he pushes her and then goes on record to say she handled it wrong? I doesn't matter if you like Julie or not. There is no place for this kind of behavior...anywhere. Except maybe the playground or some Neanderthal convent in West Virginia. Yeah Bishop, you're real tough. Pushing and intimidating a woman. Why don't you go and do that to Russ Wantz. He'd have you in handcuffs before you know what hit you.
BeFair

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Has anyone checked into violations of the Hatch Act concerning the chief and lieutenant running for the DJ positions? The chief of Warwick Twp. resigned this week due to Hatch Act violations. Do these two need to resign or drop out of their races? The Office of the Special Council oversees these federal violations of federal law.
lost

Etters, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

personal space??????????

well then i should have been abl;e to press charges on about five people in my past but police usually do not do their job!

i do believe this is a fake charge just the idea she is another Landis is enough for me to believe she made the whole thing up!
Disturbed

Manchester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Completely unprofessional by many accounts. Regardless if it is an election ploy or not, Bishop bought it and crossed the line. Time to hang it up Don, she got the best of you. Time to become a silent resident like the rest of us.
George

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

CRIME??????
sugar ray

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

let me at em put your pawls up bishop ill fight you one hand behind my back and the new wicked witch of the west is John Holman
Wondering

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

I just would like to know if she is so bad and incompetent on the job why don't you train her correctly and efficiently? She has been appointed or elected to do a job just like the rest of them so at least get her trained right.And it is not uncommon when you are knew to ask alot of questions. And people that have been doing it for years do not like to be questioned. Why is that?
York T- Partier

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

Holman is next.
Grunt

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

lost wrote:
personal space??????????
well then i should have been abl;e to press charges on about five people in my past but police usually do not do their job!
i do believe this is a fake charge just the idea she is another Landis is enough for me to believe she made the whole thing up!
There were other people (witnesses) present, and they were able to give their accounts to state police, thus refuting your FAKE CHARGE comment.
seth

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

she is a banker by trade she should be asking questions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for York County was issued at July 14 at 3:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

York People Search