Police: Man punched during incident on Route 30

Full story: York Dispatch

A York man involved in a possible road-rage incident in West Manchester Township was punched in the face after heeding the other driver's signal to pull over, police said.
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMGLOLBBQ

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WTF wrote:
If your dumb enough to pull over and get out, be man enough to take it!!
That should be "If you're dumb enough".

It appears you are.
Dumbass Old Man

Red Lion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

2

did you think he was gonna shake your hand? your lucky that's all you got was a punch in the face. should have went through your pockets.
Truth

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 14, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

American Nationalist wrote:
Look for the Hummer in Logan's Reserve. About a year ago there was a black Hummer riding my butt going north on the trail.
Yeah, I'm sure it's the same one.
Bill

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you feel like a real man to do such a childish thing? Do you really live for the times you see them stuck? I do a lot of driving in several states and can't recall ever seeing one stuck. I've seen many Tacoma's and other SUV's sitting in the ditch, but never a Hummer.
So putzing around Walmart on your Hov-around is driving in several states? I guess just because you've never seen it means it never happened? Does is make you feel like a real man to say such childish things?
bill is a putz

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 16, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So putzing around Walmart on your Hov-around is driving in several states? I guess just because you've never seen it means it never happened? Does is make you feel like a real man to say such childish things?
I guess they're lucky that little bill from Lancaster wasn't driving by with his big gun. He would have sent his wife to deal with it. She's the man of the house.
Bill

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jun 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they're lucky that little bill from Lancaster wasn't driving by with his big gun. He would have sent his wife to deal with it. She's the man of the house.
Actually, I wouldn't have put myself in that situation. But since you bring it up, I always have my sidearm with me while driving as does my wife have hers. I think you must be insecure in your manhood to post something so stupid like "She's the man of the house". She works and helps pay the bill, she helps run the household and she makes it a home. If that makes her the man of the hosue then big deal...once again you think others are offended by some faceless cumguzzler on the Internet. Are you still pretending to be a cop?
Truth

Parkville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jun 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I wouldn't have put myself in that situation. But since you bring it up, I always have my sidearm with me while driving as does my wife have hers. I think you must be insecure in your manhood to post something so stupid like "She's the man of the house". She works and helps pay the bill, she helps run the household and she makes it a home. If that makes her the man of the hosue then big deal...once again you think others are offended by some faceless cumguzzler on the Internet. Are you still pretending to be a cop?
Who cares! Thanks for confirming she's the man of the house.
Hummers suck

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jul 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

All Hummer owners suffer from inferiority complexes. Most are little men with shortcomings. There are websites out there devoted just to hating Hummer owners. There is a movement to give all Hummers the middle finger when you see them.
Join the movement, flick off all Hummers.

Since: Sep 08

Carlisle PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jul 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I flick off everyone on the road so if I happen to see a hummer I'll be sure to post.
bill is a putz

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jul 11, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I wouldn't have put myself in that situation. But since you bring it up, I always have my sidearm with me while driving as does my wife have hers. I think you must be insecure in your manhood to post something so stupid like "She's the man of the house". She works and helps pay the bill, she helps run the household and she makes it a home. If that makes her the man of the hosue then big deal...once again you think others are offended by some faceless cumguzzler on the Internet. Are you still pretending to be a cop?
Looks like little bill is too scared to post on FB. It's actually much more interesting without your stupid comments and excuse making for dead idiot bikers. Tell everyone how stressful it is not being able to post your words of wisdom. LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the York Forum right now

Search the York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr More Settled Science 3,803
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Review: D & M Auto Sales 10 hr Mollie crump 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... 21 hr Black dude 1
Lancaster police charge man shot during pursuit Tue Usedtowearblue 4
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Jul 17 Amigo 5,605
York County man headed to prison for role in ma... Jul 16 lady 1
•••
•••
•••
York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••