Girl killed by horse-drawn wagon in Y...

Girl killed by horse-drawn wagon in York County

There are 4 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 6, 2009, titled Girl killed by horse-drawn wagon in York County. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Emergency workers were called to the scene of a fatal accident Tuesday night on an Amish farm in southern York County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

David

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Oct 6, 2009
So sad when a little one is killed. Hard on the family for sure. Deaths by accident occur in non-Amish families as well so their culture has nothing to do with it [they don't lose children while passengers in automobiles/trucks or by medicinal mistakes for example].
Bro1856

York, PA

#2 Oct 6, 2009
So sorry to read this. Condolences and prayers for the family
speechless

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 6, 2009
My heart-felt sympathy goes out to the family and friends of that little girl.
(I'm aware that they themselves will not read these postings), But maybe a friend of their family will let them know that there are those out there that may not be amish, but we DO Care just as deeply for them.
May they find comfort and God Bless them and watch over them.
Lookey Heree

Westminster, MD

#6 Oct 7, 2009
Sorry to hear this sad news. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) Jun 25 Confederate Desce... 30
ROBERT R HOWARD scumbag convicted crack dealer ... Jun 7 Juan the landscaper 1
News PPL unveils rebate program to reduce peak elect... (May '11) Jun 2 Blorgon 3
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) May '16 notcrazy 56
Unidentified Noise in East York May '16 Sonic 2
Review: D And M Auto Sales (Jan '15) May '16 The 1who blew the... 8
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23

York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages