New hotel coming to Springettsbury To...

New hotel coming to Springettsbury Township

There are 6 comments on the York Dispatch story from Aug 4, 2010, titled New hotel coming to Springettsbury Township. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Builder Tim Pasch's Market Street Commons development is slated to be the site of a new hotel, a 30-unit townhouse community and a mini-storage facility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Yorkette

York, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Isn't Tim Pasch bankrupt yet?

All work seems to have stopped on his "horse farm" in Druck Valley, and he has done nothing with the Grove/Godfrey tracts off South Queen Street in Spry...
NNN

East Berlin, PA

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Won't be long!!!!
Not

Arlington, TX

#3 Aug 4, 2010
You guys have no idea what you are talking about.

Since: Aug 08

York, PA

#4 Aug 4, 2010
what is being built in Springettsbury twp over on Concord Rd at Butterfly Commons (near Chipotle)?
Dorothy

Brogue, PA

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Amy in East York wrote:
what is being built in Springettsbury twp over on Concord Rd at Butterfly Commons (near Chipotle)?
I believe it's a Marriott Hotel.

Since: Aug 08

York, PA

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Thank you, Dorothy.
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it's a Marriott Hotel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allentown finds hope in state grant to boost 7t... (Apr '07) 1 hr silly rabbit 34
News York announces snow removal schedule (Feb '10) Mar 15 Hello to you 9
News Three illegal aliens charged with illegal re-en... Mar 11 Fitus T Bluster 5
News Million dollar market: average price of detache... Mar 3 packed in like Flies 1
News York victims of sexual assault struggle for peace (Apr '13) Mar 3 Struggleright 3
News Chief: Ofc. Bryn Lindmuth charged in domestic d... Jan '17 Haha 1
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) Jan '17 Hickey 33

York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

York Mortgages