Suspect arrested in fatal Norwalk shooting

There are 20 comments on the Jan 10, 2013, San Gabriel Valley Tribune story titled Suspect arrested in fatal Norwalk shooting. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Andrew Ramos, 28, of Norwalk is accused of murder in connection with the Jan. 2 slaying of Jimmy Hernandez Deleon in the 14000 block of Gard Avenue, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's and coroner's officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diana alba

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I hope justice is seved. A father, a brother, a son, a cousin, a friend. We lost someone special. This will never bring jimmy back but many memories we will hold in our hearts. Why did this happen. But I am so glad justice
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Interesting...A shaved headed, gang-swine Mexican arrested for murder. What a surprise. Norwalk has evolved into a third-world country that now resembles crap-hole Mexico. Shaved headed Mexican gang-swine, killing each other. This is of great entertainment value. Keep-up the excellent work beaners and when is the car wash...LOL!!!
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
the canary wrote:
<quoted text>go get your daughter pregnant scary whiteboy! u no this white piece of shit got picked on, lunch money took and then he gets home to see his daddy waiting for him butt naked ready to molest that ass aaaahh poor little whiteboy had it ruff growing up but now he gots his computer to talk shit and hide behind it hahaa your still a little bitch whiteboy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lD7x6jryoSAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Your damn straight, that I am scary, beaner-boy...I take punks like you down everyday. Were is your obese illiterate beaner ma ma? Is it picking up its welfare check? You illegal Mexican punks are hilarious. Tell you what bean-boy, I will pay you 15-dollers per-hour to wash my truck or mow my lawn. It is your choice. Now go shot another shaved headed, baggie pants beaner and do something productive for us "White Folk"...LOL!!!
machete

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Your damn straight, that I am scary, beaner-boy...I take punks like you down everyday. Were is your obese illiterate beaner ma ma? Is it picking up its welfare check? You illegal Mexican punks are hilarious. Tell you what bean-boy, I will pay you 15-dollers per-hour to wash my truck or mow my lawn. It is your choice. Now go shot another shaved headed, baggie pants beaner and do something productive for us "White Folk"...LOL!!!
Yeah your scarey alright, just keep telling yourself that u fcken lame..Now go call 911 because u can't find one of your filthy stray cats u dumbass whiteboy
Lisa

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Your damn straight, that I am scary, beaner-boy...I take punks like you down everyday. Were is your obese illiterate beaner ma ma? Is it picking up its welfare check? You illegal Mexican punks are hilarious. Tell you what bean-boy, I will pay you 15-dollers per-hour to wash my truck or mow my lawn. It is your choice. Now go shot another shaved headed, baggie pants beaner and do something productive for us "White Folk"...LOL!!!
White people never learn and I'm glad. Go back to Europe!!!!!!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Lisa

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Whiteboys always trying to be something they ain't jaja
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
cam

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jan 13, 2013
wow the three people talking nonsense back and forth basing shit off of race need to educate themselves...ignorant citizens of america from both the whites and mexicans. as a white female from seal beach who spends majority of the time with hispanic friends in pico rivera i can honestly say that the redneck makes only himself look like an unintelligent ignorant p.o.s and the other two seemingly latin people responding to such nonsense r not representing by good example for their ethnisity either..u guys r all a breed of your own..and should be embarrassed as fuck for sounding as lame as u all do
cam

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>White people never learn and I'm glad. Go back to Europe!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F3TJ16TI56cXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
that right there was something a 4th grader would have said..nice job on that one
machete

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
cam wrote:
wow the three people talking nonsense back and forth basing shit off of race need to educate themselves...ignorant citizens of america from both the whites and mexicans. as a white female from seal beach who spends majority of the time with hispanic friends in pico rivera i can honestly say that the redneck makes only himself look like an unintelligent ignorant p.o.s and the other two seemingly latin people responding to such nonsense r not representing by good example for their ethnisity either..u guys r all a breed of your own..and should be embarrassed as fuck for sounding as lame as u all do
And how many kids do u have with your biological father??? Or uncle, I no grandpa had to get sum too hahaa white people, u gotta love'm ...Yah fcken right!!! Fck all u bitchass rednecks...next!!!!!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Bully

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2013
I just got back from beating the shitt out of a punk azz whiteboy LOL I had that lil bitch begging for his life, shitt was funny as fck.. Lil bitch azz redneck started handing me his wallet, the keys to his car and house and he even gave up his brand new pair of jordans LOL I been picking on whiteboys since elementary school and now my kids carry this tradition we have going on hahaa My boys be coming home from school with lunch money, iphones, ipads, whatever they want, they just take cus these bitch azz whiteboys dont no how to defend themselves, they been getting punked by there own father since birth, so they're used to it!!!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Bully wrote:
I just got back from beating the shitt out of a punk azz whiteboy LOL I had that lil bitch begging for his life, shitt was funny as fck.. Lil bitch azz redneck started handing me his wallet, the keys to his car and house and he even gave up his brand new pair of jordans LOL I been picking on whiteboys since elementary school and now my kids carry this tradition we have going on hahaa My boys be coming home from school with lunch money, iphones, ipads, whatever they want, they just take cus these bitch azz whiteboys dont no how to defend themselves, they been getting punked by there own father since birth, so they're used to it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-0AMbywuYTIXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I have your "Motes Of Operation", boy...First of all, learn to spell. And in addition to that, you are all the same person from the Untied States on this broad...LOL!!!...Your so transparent boy.
Tamugin

Mesa, AZ

#15 Jan 14, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player I never get tired of this one, hahahaha cockroaches!
they took our jobs

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Fck a bitchazz pedophile redneck ..Go blow up a building with a daycare for children in it... all because daddy touched u wrong aaaaaaaaaaaah
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
And the redneck said ...they took our jobs????
Yeah and that's your excuse for panhandling on freeway exits ...neeeext
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#19 Jan 14, 2013
cam wrote:
wow the three people talking nonsense back and forth basing shit off of race need to educate themselves...ignorant citizens of america from both the whites and mexicans. as a white female from seal beach who spends majority of the time with hispanic friends in pico rivera i can honestly say that the redneck makes only himself look like an unintelligent ignorant p.o.s and the other two seemingly latin people responding to such nonsense r not representing by good example for their ethnisity either..u guys r all a breed of your own..and should be embarrassed as fuck for sounding as lame as u all do
Interesting...You live in Seal Beach, but prefer to congregate in Pico Rivera among Illegal Mexicans. You must be a hardcore liberal. Typical Obama voter...
CHIVAS

Artesia, CA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
A Goat might been taken but the whole goat farm is coming stomping on tha sidewalk...
01-13-SO SAD

Rio Rancho, NM

#21 Jan 15, 2013
If you are not afraid of "BEANERS" type down your address and let us pay you a visit.
With your anal mindset you will never amount to anything but reap the tilth that spews out of your mouth.
R.I.P. Jimmy, you were a very special and grand individual and will be missed dearly.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#22 Jan 15, 2013
01-13-SO SAD wrote:
If you are not afraid of "BEANERS" type down your address and let us pay you a visit.
With your anal mindset you will never amount to anything but reap the tilth that spews out of your mouth.
R.I.P. Jimmy, you were a very special and grand individual and will be missed dearly.
You are just irritated, for the fact that I point out the truth and transparency regarding you illegal Mexicans. Learn to emulate American culture,speak English fluently and denounce Mexico. Then at that point, Proud Americans may have some respect for you illegal Mexicans. Till that, you illegal Mexicans are a enemy of America. In addition to that, why don't indicate were you live, if your so tough?...Ya, that's what I thought.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23 Jan 15, 2013
CHIVAS wrote:
A Goat might been taken but the whole goat farm is coming stomping on tha sidewalk...
WALKS UP GOAT KILLER U AINT DOING NOTHING BITCH...
01-16- SO SAD

Rio Rancho, NM

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Wow, you have alot of time on your hands.
And Im a girl, so no i wont put down my address, but you, you hate, dont you want to meet these people you want to kick your ass, face to face? You act like such a bad ass... Reveal who you are if you are not ashamed. You are a joke, I checked in on this for a nice laugh
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#26 Jan 16, 2013
01-16- SO SAD wrote:
Wow, you have alot of time on your hands.
And Im a girl, so no i wont put down my address, but you, you hate, dont you want to meet these people you want to kick your ass, face to face? You act like such a bad ass... Reveal who you are if you are not ashamed. You are a joke, I checked in on this for a nice laugh
Exactly what I expatiated from a illegal Mexican...Show me your papers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yorba Linda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racks Billiards and Bourbon (Aug '11) 55 min cheaptimes 4
***Santa Ana Music Forum*** 3 hr texas pete 9
Message For God's Elect Children The Jewish Peo... 4 hr Real_Deal 15
Add a word drop a word (Nov '11) 7 hr Misty Fitch 66
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sun Jojo 4,816
News Judge says Santa Ana 'mental captive' rape, kid... Sun ky man 1
News Driver high on drugs sentenced for murdering OC... Sun ky man 1
More from around the web

Yorba Linda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]