Not Guilty Plea Entered By Bronx Asse...

Not Guilty Plea Entered By Bronx Assemblyman Who Helped Bring Down Bribery Scandal

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Not Guilty Plea Entered By Bronx Assemblyman Who Helped Bring Down Bribery Scandal. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A former New York state assemblyman who is cooperating with federal authorities in a bribery case pleaded not guilty Wednesday in the state perjury case that initially ensnared him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Dr ehoho

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2013

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A MAN WHO HELP ME GET BACK MY HUSBAND
my name is STELLA BUSH from London i want to use this medium to thank Dr ehoho for bringing back my husband back to me.we got married six years ago with two kids [Happy family] we had a little misunderstanding and he packed out of the house no calls from him and never return back home for reconciliation.A friend of mine introduce me to this spell caster Dr ehoho some few months back.i contacted him to help me of my difficult situation.he never turn back at me he did as planed before i could know it my husband came back home.if you are a victim of this following HIV/AID,LOST OF WEIGHT,WIN VISA LOTTERY contact him now or [email protected] mail.com.he is the best spell caster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many Mexicans in the Bronx (Jul '11) Jun 21 John 56
News Two Found Dead In Yonkers Convenience Store Tie... Jun 20 Laira6311 1
bell ans chemical companyc (Nov '08) Jun 19 DeanBlasco 11
DISCO FK 174 Audubon (Jul '11) Jun 19 real wash heights 198
News 3 Charged With Raping 13-Year-Old-Girl At School (Mar '07) Jun 19 dark voice alley cat 137
Wake up our Food and Water is being poisoned!!! Jun 15 ami zing 2
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) Jun 14 Rickl 1,499

Yonkers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages