Three Suspended by New Rochelle Board...

Three Suspended by New Rochelle Board of Education For Menacing Sixth Grader with Gun on School Bus

There are 1 comment on the New Rochelle Talk story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Three Suspended by New Rochelle Board of Education For Menacing Sixth Grader with Gun on School Bus. In it, New Rochelle Talk reports that:

Three students have been suspended from the New Rochelle school system following a Superintendent's hearing according to an email sent to parents following an incident on a Bee-Line bus used to transport students to two New Rochelle middle schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Rochelle Talk.

brian sten

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
any students using a weapon should be locked away and have the key throw away the key.in prision you learn a good leason

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Ruben Diaz, Jr. as Mayor? (Mar '12) 2 hr Hugh Mungus 3
News Hillary Clinton for New York mayor? 13 hr huntcoyotes 88
News Man Assaulted for Wearing 'Make America Great A... 20 hr The Big Bronx Cheer 12
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) Tue michele0210 55
News 3-month-old Bronx baby found unresponsive last ... Jan 17 insanity becomes me 1
Jo Hansen Diorio caught smoking crack w Roy Han... Jan 17 Shane STRASSBERG ... 1
News Some Black Harlem Leaders Worried About Electio... (Jul '16) Jan 17 MORE TRUMP NEWS a... 3

Yonkers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages