NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Involving New Rochelle Man

Thursday Jul 10 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Rochelle Daily Voice

Brendan Cronin, the New York City Department police officer and Yonkers resident who is accused of randomly shooting two people, including a New Rochelle man in Pelham, pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and assault chargers Thursday morning at Westchester County Court in White Plains.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 10
brian sten

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

the former officer was a guilty as sin i am a off ice official and thease men were playing ice hockey at the mount vernon rink from new rochelle and i live in new rochelle he was drunk and a gun that went off for no reason you do the time you pay the price from brian sten activist for human rights
OPERATION GREYLORD

Fort Meade, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

This cop was mentored by Ronald Leighton , Gerald Garson , Mark Ciavarella and the MARK ZUCKERBERG / David Berkowitz zionist SONS OF SAM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Yonkers Forum right now

Search the Yonkers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 34 min Adam Wolff 6,367
Meet the Doctors Who Say They Can Reshape a Bab... 1 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 2
The promise and profits driving our pill-poppin... 2 hr brian sten 1
New Rochelle School District Fined, Issued Viol... 2 hr brian sten 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 17 hr Gravity Pete 670
Principal pleads not guilty (Nov '10) 23 hr deep quarry 22
New Rochelle's First and Only Walgreen's Set to... Tue brian sten 1
•••
•••

Yonkers News Video

•••
Yonkers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yonkers Jobs

•••