NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Sh...

NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Involving New Rochelle Man

There are 2 comments on the The New Rochelle Daily Voice story from Jul 10, 2014, titled NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Involving New Rochelle Man. In it, The New Rochelle Daily Voice reports that:

Brendan Cronin, the New York City Department police officer and Yonkers resident who is accused of randomly shooting two people, including a New Rochelle man in Pelham, pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and assault chargers Thursday morning at Westchester County Court in White Plains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Rochelle Daily Voice.

brian sten

Yonkers, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2014
the former officer was a guilty as sin i am a off ice official and thease men were playing ice hockey at the mount vernon rink from new rochelle and i live in new rochelle he was drunk and a gun that went off for no reason you do the time you pay the price from brian sten activist for human rights
OPERATION GREYLORD

Ona, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2014
This cop was mentored by Ronald Leighton , Gerald Garson , Mark Ciavarella and the MARK ZUCKERBERG / David Berkowitz zionist SONS OF SAM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former hockey star headed to prison (Apr '08) Mon Tricky pig 72
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Mon Copenhagen lover 193
Dr. Patel (Mar '13) Jul 4 SilverBelt 2
gofers .. bacon at 2am (Nov '14) Jul 4 SilverBelt 2
steve pagnotta of tuckahoe, ny job jumper Jul 4 selarusmom 2
News Development in College Point is wreaking havoc ... Jul 4 marilyn sullivan 1
ADOPTEEs' One Fell Swoop Campaign - SIGN the Pe... Jul 3 joanNYadoptees 1
More from around the web

Yonkers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages