Stepmom Welcomed Boy 'Killer'

Stepmom Welcomed Boy 'Killer'

There are 6 comments on the New York Post story from Oct 26, 2006, titled Stepmom Welcomed Boy 'Killer'. In it, New York Post reports that:

The Washington Heights mother fatally stabbed by her stepson had been the one to urge her husband to bring the boy to live with them eight years ago, relatives said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

anonime

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2006
i am one of Raymen friends. The stepmother and his father Fernandez Sr are very cruel to him!!!!!!!! Fernandez is a very bad father!!! And the sepmother too!!!Justicie because he is a very good boy. The only problem is his father!!!
Raymen Mother

Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain

#2 Nov 5, 2006
anonime wrote:
i am one of Raymen friends. The stepmother and his father Fernandez Sr are very cruel to him!!!!!!!! Fernandez is a very bad father!!! And the sepmother too!!!Justicie because he is a very good boy. The only problem is his father!!!
If your are a Raymen friend please can you contact with us!! via our email:
[email protected] or [email protected]
Thank very much
God is Love

Warwick, RI

#3 Nov 21, 2006
Raymen Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
If your are a Raymen friend please can you contact with us!! via our email:
[email protected] or [email protected]
Thank very much
Janet was the most reputable woman God Created. It is extremely hurtful the messages you are trying to convey. She was an Angel who left two little and in defensive angels behind who need a lot of care and support from us. Janet was an exemplary mother a role mother who enlightened our worlds with her enthusiasm, respect, honesty and never ending drive to provide for her family. I will never forget her not only because she was my sister but because thanks to her moral teachings and virtuous life she shaped me into the professional and moral individual I am at this moment. Janet was the beacon of hope for my family and friends. We will leave this in the hands of God the All mighty!
lucy

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2006
anonime wrote:
Please contact me, i'm one of Rayman's social worker.
i'm interested to know about how his life was before he was incarcerated. my email address is [email protected]
Issael

New York, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2007
I am Raymond friend and y live like 3 or 2 blocks away from him i missed him alot he was going woth me to school Graphic Communication Arts!! and he was in 8th grade with me in I.S. 143 Sorry Raymond Fernandez!
Kenny 184

Cambridge, MA

#6 May 2, 2013
Raymenis a good kid that I grew up with and enjoyed having around because of his good spirit.i called him robocop because of his boots lol I miss hanging with him.even tho he made mistakes he is still human and deserves forgiveness from god and will get forgiveness.he wasn't liked as much from his father etc.and always carried that experience of being disliked by his family on his back even when we joked and loc'd u still saw the pain seeping thru the child's smile.....free raymen (robocop) Fernandez 182st cac love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beechmont Public School (Oct '10) Wed Davida2017 4
News Day Laborer Charged In Murder Of North Salem So... Dec 11 HOLLA ISABELLA 5
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Dec 9 Elizabeth 3,397
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Dec 9 Lavon Affair 3
steve joseph sanofi sued for sexual harassment ... (Nov '13) Oct '17 Unameit 7
News Benjamin G. Cappione Oct '17 Matty 1
News Pair Involved in Yonkers Police Shooting Arrest... Oct '17 333stenbrian 1

Yonkers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages