Too many Mexicans in the Bronx
RealAmerican

New York, NY

#23 Oct 5, 2011
Mexico's music is a tremendous blight in our once fresh and comfortable environment in the USA. The sickening skirl of horns and accordions and infantile polka beat, all throbbing away childish two to three tone melodies in frantic tandem, accompanied by grandiloquent vocals in a language that is an absurd copy by natives of what was already the absurd result of Iberian peninsula people attempting to copy Latin, is just overwhelmingly clownish and nauseating. Mexico's people are not inherently unintelligent. The complete opposite is true. However, growing hearing their siblings as well as their grandmothers blasting this retarded music every day from sunup to.. to the next sunup.. no doubt has a detrimental effect on brain development. And now in the US, as there remain fewer and fewer neighborhoods where the environment is not ruined by this music being blasted every night until 4am.. the same effect will take place on Americans.
RealAmerican

New York, NY

#24 Oct 5, 2011
Americans, you will read many attempts by mexicO's people and their supporters to regurgitate the same myths promoted by our own media about how great are the mexicO's and how they are "better" than Americans etc. If you are in a neighborhood that has not yet been flooded by mexicO's "heroes" and "pioneers", take heed the words of your countrymen from the occupied regions. Don't let the mexicO's and the pro-mexicanization traitors among our own people coax you into believing mexican engulfment is a wonderful thing. We have a right to control who comes in and who doesn't. We only have one country and must stand up for it before it is completely lost.
proud American

New Windsor, NY

#25 Oct 7, 2011
ashamed American wrote:
They steal jobs away from Americans who despererately need wong this recession. I can trace my family tree back to pre-Revolutionary War times, but these Mexicans have only been here less than 5 years and they're already making 20K/year. Then they pop out a few kids at the tax payers' expense and now they can't be deported, and their kids are US citizens too.
My family tree goes back hundreds of years in this country, I was born on Long Island, and yet a lot of these Latinos have it better than me. What is worse is that they're unappreciative of the opportunities they've been given. They litter and create filth everywhere, they bring insects and vermin into the city (giant cockroaches, mice and rats) and they play their obnoxious music at ear-splitting volumes creating noise pollution. A lot of them are arrogant too and look down on people like me, calling us gringos behind our backs.
If you ask me why America is going to hell, Mexicans are a big reason. I'm just glad I don't live in Chicago which has the largest concentration of Mexicans of any city in the country, even more than Los Angeles.
You are very ignorant. I hope you haven't bred.
18wheelsrollin

United States

#26 Oct 7, 2011
It's funny, because I work as a delivery driver for a food service company, and I deliver to this huge meat market on regular bases. The owner is from Mexico, and he owns 22 of these meat market throughout the city, does not speak one word of English, and thinks he rules the world!!! I've been delivering to these markets for about 3yrs. now, and has never greeted me, he ALWAYS has an attitude,about 80% of his employees are illegally in this country, and treats all his employees like crap!!! I'm an American citizen and struggling to feed my family.....all I can say is MUST BE NICE!!!!
Mexican

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Oct 1, 2012
First of a Mexican is from Mexico, many of the people in the Bronx and many other areas are from Puerto Rico which is US. Just because they look Mexican dont make a person Mexican, Latino/Hispanic is to categorize different cultures such as Salvadorian Guatemalan and ect. Illegal or not, working or not we are here, so suck a dik u €unt bit€h3s
broly exposed

Reseda, CA

#28 Jan 1, 2013
dont every one know, every thing is free in america $$

big business and real-estate want as many new arrivals as possible to create
more markets for there interests ~!

more children there are, more school teachers get work ,
more workers therefore lower pay , nice idea !

yes indeed big business is driving the government to allow this flood of illegal
job stealers in to the county .

now go on and demonize the truth and call me a hater .

i hate what is being foisted onto the middle class.
steven cuevas

New York, NY

#29 Jun 19, 2013
Oscar wrote:
I think that a subway rat is more intelligent than Angry Man and Ashamed American, their ignorance is palpable. If you are going to argue against mexicans in the USA make sure to get your facts straight. Mexicans lived in north america since 1492, thats 120 years before the arrival of the english in 1612 At one point half of north america was spanish/mexican, hence all of the spanish geographical names, ie: Los Angeles, Colorado, Texas. Mexicans and other latin americans are hard working people that open businesses when the oportunity arises,rather than steal or collect from the government. The jobs that they obtain (waiters, maids) are not taken from anybody, they are jobs rejected by other members of society. Mexicans and other latin americans are just doing what previous imigrant have done, the italians, irish and eastern european imigrants of years ago, at one point were considered to be vermin and undesiarable people.
I dont think you really understand what anyone in trying to say. Its a cheaper work force. They are taken advantage of , low wages, no benifits and long hours and no one to complain too. Americans will do these jobs but for good wages. If you had a business and wanted to make more money from your business who would you hire a american or a mexican that you can make work long hours for less pay.

Yes mexicans here where I live in brooklyn have about 4 to 5 kids most live on welfare and s.s.i and work off the books and pay no taxes and benifit from a system they never paid into. Yes they have been here in north america long before any of our families got here but my grandma and mother came from cuba and did it all on there own. worked 14 hours a day . Be for real lets take some pride in ourselves no matter what country we come from.
Curious

United States

#30 Aug 6, 2013
Looks like our president and all his corrupt friends will make somewhere between 11 and 20 million American citizens and make it law another 30 million plus in the next 10 years. The lib democrats want all the freebee handout voters they can get. When the country collapses and we are another 3rd world country where will all these responsible politicians be living?
ProudAmericaHate Ignorance

Schererville, IN

#32 Sep 22, 2013
I can see that most of the respondents are uneducated, therefore, ignorant of said subject! Please do some research on the benefits of immigration, legal or illegal. Besides, Mexicans are not the only immigrants piling into this country. There are many, many, Indians from India, Pakistans, Arabs, etc...No one talks about these people because they fear them....Go ahead and pick on the Mexicans...They have not done anything but make strong contributions to this country. Please read before you speak. Cheap labor...Why don't you pick your own fruits and vegetables. The white and black Americans have become entitled and lazy...Get a job and stop being jealous....
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Sep 22, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
Is it me or are there too many of them here? I am ok with a few but there are too many. Pretty soon the BX will become Lil Mexico.
It's like, you see them all over the Bronx. Is this the same in other places in NY like Brooklyn and Manhattan?
You should check out Jackson Heights in Queens, NY

Since: Sep 13

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

#34 Sep 22, 2013
Get rid of the beaners
Darnell

Long Island City, NY

#35 Nov 25, 2013
It's because racism between black and white, each sees mexicans as a way to reduce the other's power. A stupid idea because mexicans fill up our land by the millions and disturb the peace with their stupid music while they crowding up streets and houses.
Darnell

Long Island City, NY

#36 Nov 25, 2013
"ProudAmericaHate Ignorance" is a stupid fool. Even Columbia University study admits illegal immigrants cause a net loss to the economy. But we don't need an academic study to show what we see with our own eyes. Just compare US economy before mexican engulfment to US economy after mexican engulfment. Our economy gets worse with more. But even if by some magic billions of mexicans did improve things, it still gives them no right to invade. Let them stay home and "improve" their own country if they are really that "good" for the economy. And let them keep their stank music there too.
Darnell

Long Island City, NY

#37 Nov 25, 2013
Cliteshia wrote:
Get rid of the beaners
Man I don't promote racist words I just want them out. They and their stank music are destroying us.
Darnell

Long Island City, NY

#38 Nov 25, 2013
RealAmerican wrote:
Mexico's music is a tremendous blight in our once fresh and comfortable environment in the USA. The sickening skirl of horns and accordions and infantile polka beat, all throbbing away childish two to three tone melodies in frantic tandem, accompanied by grandiloquent vocals in a language that is an absurd copy by natives of what was already the absurd result of Iberian peninsula people attempting to copy Latin, is just overwhelmingly clownish and nauseating. Mexico's people are not inherently unintelligent. The complete opposite is true. However, growing hearing their siblings as well as their grandmothers blasting this retarded music every day from sunup to.. to the next sunup.. no doubt has a detrimental effect on brain development. And now in the US, as there remain fewer and fewer neighborhoods where the environment is not ruined by this music being blasted every night until 4am.. the same effect will take place on Americans.
lmao man you are some writer. Completely true though.
DoWhatsRight

Westwood, NJ

#39 Dec 3, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
Is it me or are there too many of them here? I am ok with a few but there are too many. Pretty soon the BX will become Lil Mexico.
It's like, you see them all over the Bronx. Is this the same in other places in NY like Brooklyn and Manhattan?
If ANYONE belongs in the Americas, it is the Mexican who directly comes from the indigenous peoples of this land (remember that Europeans, Asians, Africans are not original natives, so be respectful). Oh and PLEASE be quiet.
DoWhatsRight

Westwood, NJ

#40 Dec 3, 2013
ProudAmericaHateIgnorance wrote:
I can see that most of the respondents are uneducated, therefore, ignorant of said subject! Please do some research on the benefits of immigration, legal or illegal. Besides, Mexicans are not the only immigrants piling into this country. There are many, many, Indians from India, Pakistans, Arabs, etc...No one talks about these people because they fear them....Go ahead and pick on the Mexicans...They have not done anything but make strong contributions to this country. Please read before you speak. Cheap labor...Why don't you pick your own fruits and vegetables. The white and black Americans have become entitled and lazy...Get a job and stop being jealous....
Excellent reply! Bravo!
Truthteller

Kansas City, MO

#41 Dec 24, 2013
Already the majority everywhere except for wall street and time square. But hey, US citizens seem to enjoy getting taken over.
No_Ignorance

Long Island City, NY

#42 Dec 24, 2013
In reply to
Truthteller wrote:
Already the majority everywhere except for wall street and time square. But hey, US citizens seem to enjoy getting taken over.
The problem is the IGNORANCE of US citizens.

Mexicans and their supporters cry about ignorance, but in fact they are actually RIDING on ignorance.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens that the USA is a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens about the value and necessity of HAVING a sovereign country.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens of the actual VAST NUMBERS of mexicans that stream in every day, flouting US sovereignty.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens about the LIMITED ability of 1 country to ABSORB BILLIONS of these people.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens of the RIGHT to control their borders, and the effect of losing one's ONLY NATION.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens about true (ie PRE-1965) "American" levels of immigration permitted.

IGNORANCE on the part of most US citizens about what it's like to become a minority in one's own nation.

Mexicans are RIDING on ignorance... benefiting from ignorance most superbly.
roman

Bronx, NY

#43 Jan 2, 2014
The world belongs tongs to satan. Mexicans are satans servants- they do his bidding when he commands it. Evil has long had its grip on the earth & countries like mexico are unaware of it but theyre being manipulated to "clean up & rebuild satans earth empire". Just like muslims are being manipulated into killing satans non believers & president obama is satans antichrist. If i we you all, id start willingly giving yourselves to satan while theres still time. When satan finally arrives & succeeds in his plans you will regret not sweating your allegiance to him. At least mexicans are smart & fearfull. They have common sense to obey there master.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Wed Dindu Nuffin 181
News In Huffington Post Column, Mayor Bramson Imagin... Wed 333stenbrian 1
News NY Woman Arrested for Serial Fraud (Jun '14) Aug 20 peter becht 666 20
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Aug 20 Ballstothewall 209
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) Aug 20 Luigi 223
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Aug 15 Old Timer 3,369
steve joseph sanofi sued for sexual harassment ... (Nov '13) Jul 27 Dude 3

Yonkers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages