10 johns arrested in Mount Vernon pro...

10 johns arrested in Mount Vernon prostitution sweep

There are 3 comments on the Journal News story from Oct 20, 2008, titled 10 johns arrested in Mount Vernon prostitution sweep. In it, Journal News reports that:

Mount Vernon police netted 10 arrests in a prostitution sting this weekend near the city's border with the Bronx.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Bad Cops

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
It is amazing to me that a prostution ring is still running in Mt.Vernon, NY. And nothing is being done to this prostutes. It appears that if the police would stop protecting them and start arresting the actually cause of the problem, the prostutes; our tax paying dollars could be put to better usage!!! Why are the police in Mt.Veron, NY protecting prostutes and not the citizens of Mt.Vernon. Are they getting something out of the prostution ring in Mt.Vernon, NY?
mikeramon

New York, NY

#2 Oct 26, 2008
That's a very good question
Dick Hurtz

New York, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2011
Prostitution should be legal. I mean come on if some guy wants to get his rocks off and wanna pay for it, then let him. Maybe he's not gettin it at home and needs a lil satisfaction. I feel the cops setting up johns for prostitution stings is bulls### and its entrapment. The only reason its illegal is cause the city/state is not making taxes on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many Mexicans in the Bronx (Jul '11) 13 hr John 56
News Two Found Dead In Yonkers Convenience Store Tie... Tue Laira6311 1
bell ans chemical companyc (Nov '08) Mon DeanBlasco 11
DISCO FK 174 Audubon (Jul '11) Mon real wash heights 198
News 3 Charged With Raping 13-Year-Old-Girl At School (Mar '07) Jun 19 dark voice alley cat 137
Wake up our Food and Water is being poisoned!!! Jun 15 ami zing 2
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) Jun 14 Rickl 1,499

Yonkers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages