10 johns arrested in Mount Vernon prostitution sweep

Oct 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal News

Mount Vernon police netted 10 arrests in a prostitution sting this weekend near the city's border with the Bronx.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2011
Bad Cops

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Judged:

It is amazing to me that a prostution ring is still running in Mt.Vernon, NY. And nothing is being done to this prostutes. It appears that if the police would stop protecting them and start arresting the actually cause of the problem, the prostutes; our tax paying dollars could be put to better usage!!! Why are the police in Mt.Veron, NY protecting prostutes and not the citizens of Mt.Vernon. Are they getting something out of the prostution ring in Mt.Vernon, NY?
mikeramon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

That's a very good question
Dick Hurtz

Maspeth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Prostitution should be legal. I mean come on if some guy wants to get his rocks off and wanna pay for it, then let him. Maybe he's not gettin it at home and needs a lil satisfaction. I feel the cops setting up johns for prostitution stings is bulls### and its entrapment. The only reason its illegal is cause the city/state is not making taxes on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Yonkers Forum right now

Search the Yonkers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SSD solution for cleaning black note for sale here (Jul '13) 1 hr Davids 13
Meet the Doctors Who Say They Can Reshape a Bab... 17 hr Chiropractor from Chicago 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
The promise and profits driving our pill-poppin... Wed brian sten 1
New Rochelle School District Fined, Issued Viol... Wed brian sten 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
Principal pleads not guilty (Nov '10) Jul 29 deep quarry 22
•••
•••

Yonkers News Video

•••
Yonkers Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yonkers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000