Rumsey Road Yonkers

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Aug 23, 2011
They are the worst! When I was at Midand Ave they never returned calls and rude on the phone. Now on Rumsey Rd, still the same. Before you buy a coop check to make sure this is not the type of service the board provides! People, the board is at fault here, remove them and you remove the problem. Form a share holder action group,, hold back your payments and open an escrow account with a hired attorney from the group. Don't be afraid they are nothing, find out where the money is going, find out if there are kick backs along the way. Like any infestation, get rid of the source ( meaning vote them out or sue them out) and find new board members who care. No one is goingvto helpnyou unless you help yourself first!!
Jon

Sebastian, FL

#64 Sep 21, 2011
Watch out for comments and posts which don't allow the accused one to defend himself/itself before an unanswered complaint is made. I am just saying there are THREE sides to these stories.
Better still, refer to Angie's List, where the accused one is given space to address the complaint.
Logitech

White Plains, NY

#65 Jan 10, 2012
Is this really a real management company?
It's the worst I have ever seen and I constantly live in condos/townhomes where managements take care of them. This place looks like a dump! I live in White Plians, townhomes. There is one person managing this complex and she does a terrible job. I don't even know when was the last time this complex was painted, flowers? what flowers?, so un-welcoming, ugly shrub. The balconies are rotting, the doors (small storage space) outside on the balconies are rotting. Ugh! I hate it. Where does the maintenance fees go? And really, who's to blame but the board memebers!?!? They're the one that hired them and for some reason, won't fire them! terrible. Anyone looking to hire a management company, DO NOT hire this so called "company". Tenants will be very disatisfied. I know I am!
JENNIE

Succasunna, NJ

#66 Jan 31, 2012
The whole place is coming to pieces!

The balconies are falling apart! And the ones that have been fixed were replaced ones a quarter of the size that barely hold a potted plant!

This is not what I signed up for!

It looks like a nursing home and the lobby looks like 1970 done on the cheap!

The walls are thin and many of the people living here leave a lot to be desired!

The pool... don't even get me started!

"155 Ferris" Ave White Plains, NY MLS 1BR Co-op PLEASE!

To top it off the maintence is EXPENSIVE! what are they doing with the money???
unhappy owner

Nanticoke, PA

#67 Mar 25, 2012
Hudson North is incompetent.. They tollerate Greentree to break all condo by-laws unless of course it benefits them.
Greentree board votes themselves in and we can't seem to get them out so that people ca live here in "peace" We don't have meetings and we don't get financial repots to see where our money is going!
Rose Pillar rarely answers phone calls or e-mails and when she does she is rude and unpleasant.
Maybe that's how she is told to treat us.
However, if you have a choice, do not use them to manage your comlex, and definitely don,t buy a unit at greentree.!
Dom

Lewis Center, OH

#68 May 14, 2012
Does the city of peekskill allow me to park my boat on my residential stree? Or will I be fined. New to the area.
honest

Yonkers, NY

#69 Jul 28, 2012
Here at greentree condo in Yonkers in order to know the goings on in the complex the board must enter your mail box.
if you do not want them to enter your mail box you will not be mailed notices because of the work involved and postage.Its illegal to enter someone's mail box, no notices are places on a bulitin board for notices. how would a unit owner know the going on when the greentree board refuses to simply mail you the notices.In my opinion the board find unit owners it does not like and does what it can to mistreat them and rose pilla of Hudson north send the letter to the unit owner complaining of to much work and postage.. this posting is my feelings and opinion and facts this is not lies just the truth and my right to inform others through reviews I have a right to post honest reviews just like every one else.
atenant

Weehawken, NJ

#70 Jul 28, 2012
honest wrote:
Here at greentree condo in Yonkers in order to know the goings on in the complex the board must enter your mail box.
if you do not want them to enter your mail box you will not be mailed notices because of the work involved and postage.Its illegal to enter someone's mail box, no notices are places on a bulitin board for notices. how would a unit owner know the going on when the greentree board refuses to simply mail you the notices.In my opinion the board find unit owners it does not like and does what it can to mistreat them and rose pilla of Hudson north send the letter to the unit owner complaining of to much work and postage.. this posting is my feelings and opinion and facts this is not lies just the truth and my right to inform others through reviews I have a right to post honest reviews just like every one else.
That seems crazy. Can't they use emails ?
equal treatment

Yonkers, NY

#71 Aug 20, 2012
Rose pilla of Hudson north and the greentree condos of yonkers still is violating the bylaws
I am to receive notices by mail or hand delivered in person but when I come home everyone has a notice in there mail box or tucked in the door except me,I personally feel it just to single me out and send a message we will violate the bylaws because we don't like you..but that's only my feelings and my opinion and my experences.I did speak to a board member Robert but he doesent know much or could not tell me much..
I guess or it seems to receave a notice you must give the board here at greentree the right to break the law and to go into my mail box
again this revew is in my opinion and my feelings and accually what has happened and is happening here at the greentree condos in yonkers new york I guees theres not much I can do but keep people informed.
true and honest

Yonkers, NY

#72 Feb 25, 2013
just called hudson north to ask a question and at the end of the conversation I asked who am I speaking to the girl said reception I asked is that your name she said yes just reception.
does that seem like a company you would like?
very secretive! in my opinion,
just keeping everyone informed
This is my opinion facts, feeling and actual experiences.
Past Tenant that RAN AWAY

Milwaukee, WI

#73 Feb 25, 2013
true and honest wrote:
just called hudson north to ask a question and at the end of the conversation I asked who am I speaking to the girl said reception I asked is that your name she said yes just reception.
does that seem like a company you would like?
very secretive! in my opinion,
just keeping everyone informed
This is my opinion facts, feeling and actual experiences.
You just witnessed the highly educated level of employees that work there, you should be happy they can answer the phone!
Past Tenant that RAN AWAY

Milwaukee, WI

#74 Feb 25, 2013
You just witnessed the highly educated level of employees that work there, you should be happy they can answer the phone let alone a question highter than their "Receceptionist Career Level!"
white plains resident

Scarsdale, NY

#75 Nov 6, 2013
"Dec 25, 2009
Everything depends upon YOUR manager AND the Board. Our relationship has been positive and responsive. We are VERY pleased with the service we receive from Hudson North. Our manager is Florence. She is a world of difference from her predecessor who sounds exactly like the person you described above.

I am on the Board and am VERY pleased."

BUT... in 4 years she learned Hudson North "style" and attitude so well that she is worst from all of them.
From Hero to Zero!
important reviews

Yonkers, NY

#76 Nov 6, 2013
Hello White Plains Resident,
Im sorry to hear that Florence has changed her ways to become more like the other hudson north management agents
It sounded like you had a strong board of managers a board that would not tolerate unhappy homeowners
i can't help but wonder why they're not addressing the disappointment you're having with hudson north management/And Florance the hundson north managing agent
we at greentree are lost forever our board could not care less about our horrible service and the disrespectful treatment by hudson north mangament and the owner of hudson north as well but your board sounded strong.in my opinion i would get rid of hudson north and find another managing company
Good luck :)
upset resident

White Plains, NY

#77 Dec 12, 2013
This is about the most unprofessional company with which I've ever dealt. Rose has a very poor attitude, and is unwilling to help residents who have issues that need to be resolved.
Friendly

Bedford Hills, NY

#78 Dec 12, 2013
upset resident wrote:
This is about the most unprofessional company with which I've ever dealt. Rose has a very poor attitude, and is unwilling to help residents who have issues that need to be resolved.
It does seem like Rose accually goes out of her way to make things hard for unit owners and the board of managers don't care at all.
I'm very sorry your not getting treated as somone why pays her salary
Because I'm sure you must know that in fact you are.
Good luck with your issues. Happy holidays
important reviews

Yonkers, NY

#79 Jun 30, 2014
Hello,Hudson north Rose Piller and the whole gang at hudson north do not do much but take your money
A simple request for the replacement of two dead bushes is a long drawn out ordeal . i have two dead bushes since the bigining of spring i mean dead as can be and i first went to see the board presedent Anthony Rocco and asked about the bushes.I was told Rose was to take care of that its July 1,2014 tomorrow,the land scapers were here and they know nothing about it.

Also our landscapers Trillo has one worker who feels he can walk up to a unit owner and be a wise guy .
I mean i pay there salery but they dont feel that way i guess
if it were up to me personally i would fire thje company right there
and if i were the managing agent or the board i would do the same
we have to tolerate questioning from a landscaper is crazy
listen Hudson north does not live here and to be honest does not care what goes on here and from what im reading, other condos as well

for example right after new years day a pipe froze and once the board was awear of it only Anthony Rocco acked accordingly and did all he could to help our vic presedent Robert Madina came to say i just got the message at almost midnight the positions are used to hurt unit owers they do not like... and to take your mony to help the unit owners that are liked
anyway when the frozen pipe thawed from my heaters and time and effort other unit owner were affected below water was gushing down and Rose said She could not get a plumber till the morning but Anthony Rocco did find a plumber can you imagin that water i mean gusing?
we pay people here at green tree to perform a service Such as Ttillo and Hudson north and they clearly do not but what really gets me is that the board tolerated this and does not seem to care
The revew is my opinion , my feeling and the goings on here at the Green Tree
Revews are important so people know what other people have experanced..and thats all this is...
Important revew

Yonkers, NY

#80 Jul 2, 2014
Still no response from Rose Pillar of Hudson north management about the replacement of dead bushes and harassment by Trillo land scaping company
Email sent Monday June 30 at 5:30 pm
This email is factual and to share with you what I deal with
I will keep you informed as revews will help you choose a management company
The above is factual my opinion and feelings and the goings on
My right to right revews like everyone else
Important revew

Yonkers, NY

#81 Jul 3, 2014
Still no response from Rose Piller of hundson North management
Just pay your common charges and you to can be ignored
This is what you should expect because this is the treatment that I am receiving just keeping you informed
This is my opinion feeling and the exact goings on here at green tree condos in Yonkers ny
Important revew

Yonkers, NY

#82 Jul 14, 2014
Still two dead shrubs
Here's how they work it we here Hudson north management is to see that things are done ..two simple dead shrubs were to be rose pillars job to see it gets done
So Anthony Rocco board Presedent tells me rose piller was to see the bushes get changed than rose tells me Trollo was to take care of the shrubs and rose left a detailed message Trollo so everyone blames the next
Guy the bottom line is Rose is in my opinion not doing her job and what is even worse is this is expectable by everyone involved
We do not get any financial statement and money goings on are kept secret
We are to receive financial statements Promptly at the end of each year but if we get them at all it's the very very end of the year
If you want this kind of treatment go with Hudson north and come here and enjoy the neglected complex at the Green tree of Yonkers

This is my opinion feelings and what actually goes on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huguenot & Centre Ave. (1984) (Feb '14) 2 hr frank 2
Men are the most disgusting, despicable human b... Apr 22 Maria 10
secert letter winner Apr 20 ANGRY MAN 2
now who Apr 20 Enforcer 3
Hey Apr 20 Hello 1
News Teen who accused NYC cop of rape lied about age... Apr 19 cops are liars an... 1
Yonkers Police Arrest Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Apr 19 mane from burton 1
More from around the web

Yonkers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]