First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Yonkers, NY

#66 Sep 18, 2009
who ever knows something about my brothers,an pac let me know.
Kiki

New York, NY

#67 Oct 16, 2009
who is the person that commented before mee ?
BigMoe

Greenwich, CT

#68 Nov 1, 2009
BigMoe

Greenwich, CT

#69 Nov 1, 2009
The Washington Heights initiative will include the following comprehensive and coordinated strategies in conjunction with the New York City Police Department, the United States Attorney's Office in the Southern District, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the United States Marshals Service for the Southern District, the Customs Bureau, the Secret Service, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco. Firearms, the Internal Revenue Service:

Establish a Unified Drug Enforcement Coordination System (UDECS)-- a central database to register all drug enforcement investigations and critical law enforcement operations.

Create a city-wide Local/Federal Fugitive task Force to identify and target criminals with outstanding warrants for serious narcotics violations and violent crimes.

Establish a Violent Drug Gang Committee to identify and target the most violent drug gangs.

Enhance INS capabilities to ensure the detention and deportation of convicted criminal aliens.

Trace all firearms recovered/seized through ATF.

For the first time a true Federal and local commitment will attack and eliminate the drug organizations that control not only Washington Heights, but other areas throughout the City.
edd-od south bronx

Trenton, NJ

#70 Nov 12, 2009
Wild Cowboys was a name the pigs created and the media ran away with. Most of the real members of the organization never called themselves that. Most of the dudes that do call themselves that are rat bastards who deserve to burn in hell for being selfish gutless sons of bitches. There are a lot of people spending the rest of their lives in prison because of lies they told because they were afraid to man up and accept responsibility for their actions. I am tired of people sweating Lenny and Nelson Sepulveda when they were nothing but snitches who lied to save their own asses. I was down and will respond to anything I said about this or anything else relating to this. Holla back!
DomCon

New York, NY

#73 Nov 16, 2009
171st n bway

Brooklyn, NY

#74 Nov 16, 2009
y r lenny and nelson lifers in prison if they lied 2 save they own asses?
blacrain

United States

#75 Nov 16, 2009
They are doing 25 years
the other guys are doing lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
171st n bway wrote:
y r lenny and nelson lifers in prison if they lied 2 save they own asses?
kiki

New York, NY

#76 Nov 16, 2009
i just really dont think that any of this makes sense
blacrain

United States

#77 Nov 16, 2009
what doesnt make sence to you kiki
kiki wrote:
i just really dont think that any of this makes sense
Kiki

New York, NY

#78 Nov 17, 2009
just.. never mind i just got it. i got someone to explain everything to me
rob o

Bronx, NY

#81 Nov 30, 2009
lenny and nelson snitch because they had no other choices...everyone else was snitching so might asswell save face.....adn 25 years is life papa...let me know of anyone doing 25 thats not severly institutionalized and able to function in society....these guy's where the hardest of their era not many compared. lenny and nelson had massive balls and made millions of crack business...come on it comes wit the territory either,prison, death or becoming a fugitive wich will lead u to prison anyways..
blacrain

United States

#82 Dec 2, 2009
they had massive balls but fat danny did not snitch paqualito did not snitch teddy ted did not snitch fat jimmy did not snitch allen did not snitch victor did not snitch lace did not snitch david did not snitch edd o.d. did not snitch rob base did not snitch
renny did not snitch stanley did not snitch linwood did not snitch

so lenny and nelson could have kept it real too
rob o wrote:
lenny and nelson snitch because they had no other choices...everyone else was snitching so might asswell save face.....adn 25 years is life papa...let me know of anyone doing 25 thats not severly institutionalized and able to function in society....these guy's where the hardest of their era not many compared. lenny and nelson had massive balls and made millions of crack business...come on it comes wit the territory either,prison, death or becoming a fugitive wich will lead u to prison anyways..
Kiki

Kew Gardens, NY

#83 Dec 2, 2009
wow. thats o.d
oregano

Bronx, NY

#84 Dec 2, 2009
raton,snitch is a bitch in jail
Director

Palisades Park, NJ

#85 Dec 12, 2009
Ed OD... Let's talk.
edd-od south bronx wrote:
Wild Cowboys was a name the pigs created and the media ran away with. Most of the real members of the organization never called themselves that. Most of the dudes that do call themselves that are rat bastards who deserve to burn in hell for being selfish gutless sons of bitches. There are a lot of people spending the rest of their lives in prison because of lies they told because they were afraid to man up and accept responsibility for their actions. I am tired of people sweating Lenny and Nelson Sepulveda when they were nothing but snitches who lied to save their own asses. I was down and will respond to anything I said about this or anything else relating to this. Holla back!
blacrain

United States

#86 Dec 12, 2009
Director may I ask who may you be
Director wrote:
Ed OD... Let's talk.
<quoted text>
pachanga

AOL

#87 Dec 22, 2009
Its funny how some of you internet tough guys are jumping on the sepulvedas for snitching, when you problably would of done the same. Do the math, its either 25 or life , what would you plead to? it was a criminal lifestyle where there is no honesty and loyalty, its full of betrayol from day one till the end you do whatever to survive.You live by the sword you die by sword!!!
blacrain

United States

#88 Dec 23, 2009
I guess you picked the right name because we all know what pachanga did in carlitos way

Yo and what you are saying is full of shit
So you tell me why those guys that I mentioned did not rat
you must be a rat yourself by even saying what you said
pachanga wrote:
Its funny how some of you internet tough guys are jumping on the sepulvedas for snitching, when you problably would of done the same. Do the math, its either 25 or life , what would you plead to? it was a criminal lifestyle where there is no honesty and loyalty, its full of betrayol from day one till the end you do whatever to survive.You live by the sword you die by sword!!!
Rob o

Hackensack, NJ

#89 Dec 23, 2009
pachanga wrote:
----------yo i totally feel u on that. people need to understand the only reason "red top" crew went down was because low level pitchers became informants and everyone and their mother was snitching on them so why not save face and snitch cuz to be real they were looking at life or the lethal injection. ask about them the most violent drug gang in new york history. lenny would buy uzis like crazy about 10 per week.. not only were they estimating about 16 million pero year alone of crack sales but were accountable for over 80 murder from 87 to 93!!DOMINICANS putting in heavy work in the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Anne Hudgens Phone Number (Jan '08) 2 hr Zannesaforever rocks 744
Review: Lucy Auto Driving School Sat IsMe 1
Review: One Stop Jay Cleaners Sat mikeyluv1124 1
Who do you hate more...blacks or jews? Fri believe me 7
News Ray Rice -- Selling Baltimore Mansion Mar 27 stenbrian333 1
Review: Vanderleigh Properties (Nov '08) Mar 26 STAY AWAY 37
Pain meds,Xtcy pills for sale (May '14) Mar 25 Lalulu 4
Yonkers Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web