Can a man love two women at the same ...
against the odds

Ridgewood, NY

#156 Apr 14, 2013
What game is he playing, if he told u the truth about how he Feel? I'm sure the kids in between the situation it not a easy task! Just to up and leave his kids behind!!!! You make Your own decisions for him so think about what going on in is plate?
loveishate

Bronx, NY

#157 Apr 15, 2013
against the odds wrote:
What game is he playing, if he told u the truth about how he Feel? I'm sure the kids in between the situation it not a easy task! Just to up and leave his kids behind!!!! You make Your own decisions for him so think about what going on in is plate?
I don't want that either but we also have a child together thts y I say
looking 4 an old friend

Utica, NY

#159 Apr 17, 2013
My opinion is yes a man can love 2 women at the same time as well as a woman can love 2 men.I was in a situation before many years ago where the guy said there were different qualities about both of us he loved and if he could find that one person that had the qualities of what he liked in us,then that would be his perfect ideal woman.But he did love us both,obviously in different ways. I was older with my own home and kids and he loved me for being older,having my own home with kids and the thought that I had settled down and he loved her for being younger and somewhat innocent,but in the end it made her and I very close friends to this day.She will agree he did love both of us at the same time,but I got tired of playing the back and forth game and met a new man and had a child with him and she ended up ending it with him later on in life,having a baby with another man and is living a new life now. But the answer in my opinion is yes,I love 2 men at the same time,unfortunately one is now deceased,but I still love him!
against the odds

Brooklyn, NY

#161 Apr 19, 2013
Missing her and son alot so
against the odds

Brooklyn, NY

#162 Apr 19, 2013
I wat to call her but wood she answer me at all i put her through alot i can let go miss u Trixzy love with of my heart sparkey!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#165 Apr 24, 2013
Well the only thing I have to say is, wen it came Dwn to do the sit down, everyone Got scared Nothing to say, or not ready wat a fukin joke!!!! Just leave me alone I Have an o.p on you remember, nd the next time you'll c me will b in May!!!! This is How u want it, This is wat it is!!!! Tried of the games, go play games with ur kids OK PLAY TIME IS OVER SON!!!!! No more calls nid more visits nothing I'm good!!!! Stay were u at!!!!

Location hidden

#167 Apr 26, 2013
Well I quess wen I broken heart had enough life must go on with or without the one person u love the only thing I Have are my precious kids my lovely handsome son Tyilor♥♥ ♥♥ who pushes me everyday♥♥ ♥♥ Its SAD that my son's father is missing out alot of his precious life due to jealousy of a wonan!!!!! A child is a gift!!! But the Only thing I could say is in time all will be fine, my son has so much love from me and his 2brothers nd sister that loves and cherish him so much,but GOD sees all, and when u dont do right by ur son u will never b blessed!!!!

Location hidden

#168 Apr 27, 2013
Today is April 27th and today was the day, that he stated that he is staying with her!! I quess the best woman WON!!! Well as For me and his son we will be OK, cuz life goes on even with a broken heart right!!!! As long as their is happiness out there some were I will be OK, I quess this was the war I didn't win!!!!!
Anonymous 11

Ashburn, VA

#169 May 4, 2013
Im in a relationship where my partner has another girlfriend.he lie in our first site that he has a girlfriend.i digg it out the truth and i asked him he agreed but he keep on telling me that he love both of us as we are mother of his children.he dont want to lose me if i want us to get separated.im confused in this because he told me not to call him if he is with another girl.does he loves me?im confused in this help

Location hidden

#170 May 4, 2013
Anonymous 11 wrote:
Im in a relationship where my partner has another girlfriend.he lie in our first site that he has a girlfriend.i digg it out the truth and i asked him he agreed but he keep on telling me that he love both of us as we are mother of his children.he dont want to lose me if i want us to get separated.im confused in this because he told me not to call him if he is with another girl.does he loves me?im confused in this help
hell no sweetheart he doesn't what he wants is his cake and ice cream too, if u Have a child with him why would he tell u not to call that's not cool, my thing is keep on movein because leave his ass behind, y I say this to cuz I was goin threw the same shit!!! And he also told me Not to call cuz she would get mad a real man would never say that its ur choice if u wanna Keep waiting For a man that doesn't give a shit about then sweetheart that's ur choice but remember one thing a man gonna do what u let him do
Anonymous 11

Ashburn, VA

#171 May 4, 2013
Tnx dear bt my problem is I lv this guy

Location hidden

#172 May 5, 2013
Anonymous 11 wrote:
Tnx dear bt my problem is I lv this guy
I also love him to his the father of my son, but when will u say enough is enough! He feeds on you cant u see, as far as u keep letting him do u Like that he will keep doing it!!! Yes it hurts like hell!!!!! But when will u see the light!!! U have to think, u think he gives too flying fucks about ur feelings cuz if he did he wouldnt b doing u like that!!!! he's Not worried abt ur at all!!!!think about it dear!!!!! Love is hate!!!
Anonymous 11

Ashburn, VA

#173 May 6, 2013
Tnx again dear.im trying to let it go because its seems as if i doesnt exist in his lyf this dae.since he told me that his girlfriend is back so i tried no to call him bt he is ignoring me since then.im really hurted.i cant even sleep at nigth and my problem is i cnt even concentrate im writting my exams on friday.this guy really hate me alot.
Liverish ate

Bronx, NY

#174 May 11, 2013
Well on May 10 I show up to his house with our son. He opens the door like wat ur doin here. As I confront him abt him still lieing. He looks at me, he still with the bullshit nd I again once felt for this dum shit again wow but hey I don't wear my heart on the outside but karma is a bitch,. I really don't believe this shit as I'm talking to him his saying OMG she on her way and I don't want no problems basically throwing me an his son out!!!! What a man right!!!!! But then calls me all nite (no more son) y is it wen u get caught u always try to blame the other person for your bullshit lolololo it's u playing games still its u still a fucking liar be real with yourself son stop smoking weed cuz that shit has u all fucked up I hope that you'll b happy just leave us alone ok
against the odds

Brooklyn, NY

#175 May 13, 2013
I guess I never realized how strong of a soldier I had been until the war was over.It wasn't until I ran out of ammunition that I looked back on what I conquered.You were my biggest fight and I fought off the enemy that stood in my way.But there was always that one barrier I could never surpass. Each day I tried a different route and strategy, but I always came up short.I was the last soldier that believed in our cause. As I stood there on the front line defenseless with lack of ammunition and ambition, it occurred to me I was fighting alone the whole time. No one believed in our cause more than I did, only I knew what I was fighting for. Treason was never an option because loyalty to us was everything.I watched you fall to your knees with your hands raised high giving in.I was the soldier standing for you, and as I rushed to pull you from your knees, It hit me.You didn't ask me to fight, nor did you ask for me to save you.I started this war, and it ended while the bullets pierced through my heart as you walked away. I died just as I fought, alone.

Location hidden

#176 May 16, 2013
It has occurred to me that on May 9, I haven't spoken to him in 5days, and then on May 14 when he came to my house with a rose at hand, to apologize for his actions once again!!!!!!!!!. Yes we did make love!! After that the next day he came Back ova and stood the night with me. I was very happy to know that he had an interview at hand. But then things took a bad turn for the worst, she was gone with kids again, True To The Game, She Knows that he's in love with me, an also loves her but. To get up and leave with the boys it just plain o wrong, she knows exactly What she's doing!!! Haveing him run all around fucking Brooklyn like a fucking dog looking For his boys wow, so I quess the moral if this Story is things are gonna go back
to the BullShit again!!!
TO BE CONTINUE??????????
Anonymous 11

Ashburn, VA

#177 May 17, 2013
Ei it true man are full of shit sometimes.he called yesterdae and ask me to come to his house.i did go because i love him as the father of my baby.the moment im with him in his room making love.i had the knock at the door then he tried to ignore it.oh shame it another girlfriend i open up the door she entered inside.gues what people she is the 3rd now to him.i just relaxe to see what wl b happen.she just asked about me.heeeeeee the man answered n tell her that im the mother of his babe.remember guyz im the second mother of his child,hey sometimes it very hurted to love someone now im not sure where he loves us all.in that moment i just calm down n try to tell him how much i love him.heyyyy its really hurt to be in love serous.i even think of living him but i love him.
merciela

South Africa

#178 May 27, 2013
I have a problem the guy I'm in love with he's in love with someone else, he told about me her, I accempted the situation but my problem is am always angry for him and we always fighting, I feel like he's using its been nine months now feeling like this when I tell him about it he don't care about how I feel and he get annoiyed. I real love him and I don't wanna give up on him. Please help I don't knw what to do
shadow

Jonesboro, AR

#179 May 30, 2013
so im totally going through the same thing. im sooo confused. he says he loves me but he doesnt want to leave his children. he says he doesnt want to hurt them. He tells me everyday that he would rather be with me instead of his wife but we still have to hide it. and to make matters worse..im half his age..so yea its all so confusing..but i love him and i dont know what to do cuz i dont like the idea of being his mistress...though we havent actually slept together..its real love..i think. maybe im still too naive..
kj london

London, UK

#180 May 31, 2013
merciela wrote:
I have a problem the guy I'm in love with he's in love with someone else, he told about me her, I accempted the situation but my problem is am always angry for him and we always fighting, I feel like he's using its been nine months now feeling like this when I tell him about it he don't care about how I feel and he get annoiyed. I real love him and I don't wanna give up on him. Please help I don't knw what to do
please i am in same situation but i cant leave situation for many reasons. if you can get out of it then please please leave him he wont change he having the best of 2 lives you are better than him you deserve to have a good life, just leave him behind and enjoy the freedom from grief. my heart goes out to you. we are better then them dont let him use you. hope you find the strength to resolve it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yonkers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Rochelle Man Sentenced for Stealing Over $6... Jun 23 333stenbrian 1
News New Rochelle Man Arrested Following Vehicle Pur... Jun 18 stenbrian44 1
Worst Neighborhood in THE Bronx (Feb '10) Jun 18 Tasha 211
News NY Woman Arrested for Serial Fraud (Jun '14) Jun 18 trumps treason 16
DISCO FK 174 Audubon (Jul '11) Jun 17 Realness 194
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) Jun 15 francisco medina 1,464
News NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Inv... (Jul '14) May 31 333stenbrian 3

Yonkers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yonkers Mortgages