Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23801 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

BIG JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#17417 Apr 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, I'll go home to my own white neighborhood and not try to tell other neighborhoods how to act.

If only walmarts was a white place! Gessh its crowded with allians of all kinds. Just the way those people stair makes me think they hate whites only.
BIG JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#17418 Apr 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Waco. I once spent some “time” in Jacksonville and New Bern North Carolina out by Moorhead beach. for a couple of years. Nothing like the Carolinas in the Morning. Two seasons. 6 months brown and 6 green. You will enjoy it. Went by there a couple of years ago and what a change from the 70’s.. Tex you like that?“Time”

Too many drug problems there barney. I set here and wonder when your going to leave this forum. Correct me if i,am wrong but you live in florida right???
crazy

Mckinney, TX

#17419 Apr 26, 2013
BIG JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many drug problems there barney. I set here and wonder when your going to leave this forum. Correct me if i,am wrong but you live in florida right???
kinda crazy to focus on some thing so much don't you think ?
but then again we all have our reasons for doing things
crazy

Mckinney, TX

#17420 Apr 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Anyone who comes here illegaly should be deported, and it shouldn't make one iota of difference where they come from, or the color of their skin. If they are here illegaly they have broken the law, and that makes them a criminal. The reason they broke the law does not matter. If they will break one law they WILL break another. Deport all illegals and DO IT NOW!
ok but odds are you will be packing too . if we went by that rule the native american would have the wright to deport us all back to wear we come from and just because there are so many of us hear who said we had the wright to this land any ways our ancestor's did the same as them
crazy

Mckinney, TX

#17421 Apr 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Anyone who comes here illegaly should be deported, and it shouldn't make one iota of difference where they come from, or the color of their skin. If they are here illegaly they have broken the law, and that makes them a criminal. The reason they broke the law does not matter. If they will break one law they WILL break another. Deport all illegals and DO IT NOW!
is that only thing you no how to say ?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17423 Apr 27, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> ok but odds are you will be packing too . if we went by that rule the native american would have the wright to deport us all back to wear we come from and just because there are so many of us hear who said we had the wright to this land any ways our ancestor's did the same as them
The Native Americans didn't have deportation laws and still don't. The Federal government in DC is the ruling body, so get over it. Go back to school and lurn sum inglish.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17424 Apr 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound stupid. In trying so hard to dance with words, you appear to have 3 left feet.
Burnt Rearend actually has the mind of a steel trap. Too bad it was rusted shut at birth.

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#17425 Apr 28, 2013
BIG JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
She defently is and there is not a day that goes by that i don,t hear nothing about her. Oddly i had a odd dream that she came up to my door wanting money! CRAZY DREAM.
Lol, John. Does Lindsay give you wet dreams?

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#17426 Apr 28, 2013
BIG JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
If only walmarts was a white place! Gessh its crowded with allians of all kinds. Just the way those people stair makes me think they hate whites only.
I try to never go to walmart. The diversity is sickening. I only go there when i NEED A NEW WATCH BATTERY, they replace it for free.

Whites should all go to rural small towns. Leave cities to competing minorities, get away from them.

Globalists want to usher all into cities, to control them. Let darkies be controlled. I'm mnoving to the country.

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#17427 Apr 28, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> ok but odds are you will be packing too . if we went by that rule the native american would have the wright to deport us all back to wear we come from and just because there are so many of us hear who said we had the wright to this land any ways our ancestor's did the same as them
Indians are not native to America. They immigrated from Asia, killing the true natives of America ... the Vikings.
Natives can't tell me anything, except "Shhh. don't tell them we killed the first people and lied about being here first".
Natives are liars and they do not walk on water.

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#17428 Apr 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Native Americans didn't have deportation laws and still don't. The Federal government in DC is the ruling body, so get over it. Go back to school and lurn sum inglish.
Well, that's funny. The Indians kicked all black Indias off the reservations. Isn't that a form of deportation?

just because I tell the truth and you don't like it, does not mean I need to go to school.

Maybe it's retards like you who need school, since you deny truth?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#17429 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are not native to America. They immigrated from Asia, killing the true natives of America ... the Vikings.
Natives can't tell me anything, except "Shhh. don't tell them we killed the first people and lied about being here first".
Natives are liars and they do not walk on water.
If you were any dumber you'd walk backwards.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17431 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's funny. The Indians kicked all black Indias off the reservations. Isn't that a form of deportation?
just because I tell the truth and you don't like it, does not mean I need to go to school.
Maybe it's retards like you who need school, since you deny truth?
I wasn't responding to your post in the first place , you stupid #itch. You are the retard that needs schooling. May I suggest Reading Comprehension 101.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17432 Apr 28, 2013
Marty Olson wrote:
Perry is the antichrist u bigot losers!
Who cares what you New Yawk/New Joisey sewer rats think anyway?. You liberal trash can't even run your own states worth a damn.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17433 Apr 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If you were any dumber you'd walk backwards.
Posts like the one that you responded to, are the reason why I don't waste my time on Dam Invasion and whatever else the moonbat wants to call itself.

It wouldn't know "truth" even if "truth" bit it in its fat butt. It is kinda fun to stir the fool up once in awhile though.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17434 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are not native to America. They immigrated from Asia, killing the true natives of America ... the Vikings.
Natives can't tell me anything, except "Shhh. don't tell them we killed the first people and lied about being here first".
Natives are liars and they do not walk on water.
So, where did you get that tidbit from, moron?. Some supermarket rag?. Next, you will be telling us that you come from a long line of anthropologists who were here since dirt was invented and recorded all
of human history on this continent. Bwahahahhahahh.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#17435 Apr 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where did you get that tidbit from, moron?. Some supermarket rag?. Next, you will be telling us that you come from a long line of anthropologists who were here since dirt was invented and recorded all
of human history on this continent. Bwahahahhahahh.
Indians were in America ten thousand years ago.Vikings did not exist , merely scattered villages then in Scandinavia.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#17436 Apr 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where did you get that tidbit from, moron?. Some supermarket rag?. Next, you will be telling us that you come from a long line of anthropologists who were here since dirt was invented and recorded all
of human history on this continent. Bwahahahhahahh.
The guy is from a long line alright.A long line of gorillas.
Cherokees did Right

United States

#17437 Apr 28, 2013
What is wrong with wanting purity in an ethnic group? Do they want rappers to replace the Indian dance?

Better late than never to wise up and to put up some barriers against that which contaminate the race.

They are okay with Whites. They never expelled Sam Houston. He died a member of their Nation. We could learn from the Cherokees even today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/cher...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#17438 Apr 28, 2013
Cherokees did Right wrote:
What is wrong with wanting purity in an ethnic group? Do they want rappers to replace the Indian dance?
Better late than never to wise up and to put up some barriers against that which contaminate the race.
They are okay with Whites. They never expelled Sam Houston. He died a member of their Nation. We could learn from the Cherokees even today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/25/cher...
You want real purity? Nail your sister, have a baby.Now, THAT'S ethnic purity, since you love it so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoakum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gobblers Dec 3 Gobbler 2
Mexican restaurant (Jun '14) Nov 30 Jo Jo and the pat... 5
monster burger bartender (Jan '15) Oct '16 User 1 2
News Police looking for man wanted for murder (Jul '12) Oct '16 Update 230
What is there to do in this town Oct '16 Boredoutofmymind 1
Lab Manager at CCH Sep '16 PRN 1
Yoakum Music Selection (Aug '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 14

Yoakum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yoakum Mortgages