Charges pending in Yoakum sex assault, robbery

Apr 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Victoria Advocate

A man accused of sexually assaulting an elderly woman and robbing another remains in the Lavaca County Jail, while formal charges against him are pending.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2009
smalltownelivin

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2009
Well bein a former resident of yoakum the police there in my book would rather look into things that dont really matter like tha safety of the seniors and residents especialy the one who aren't as able to take care of themselves i want to say that the person who did this is probaly hangin low waitin for the riht time to strike again and imsure they will.
martha salas

Humble, TX

#2 Jun 17, 2009
I RUN A AFTER-CARE HOUSE IN PALESTINE, TX, AND I'M WONDERING HOW TO GET ACCESS OR INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCUSED SEX OFFENDER FROM 1997. iS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

I WAS A JOURNALISM MAJOR IN COLLEGE MANY YEARS AGO. wE HAD ALL KINDS OF ACCESS TO THE NEWS ARCHIVES....MARTHA
texas361

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 26, 2009
i know the suspect and i dont think he did it but i know he was there that s y the dog picked up his scent he is a crackhead so i belive he had something to do with it. he runs around here now thinking his s**t hont stink.
Barney

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2009
texas361 wrote:
i know the suspect and i dont think he did it but i know he was there that s y the dog picked up his scent he is a crackhead so i belive he had something to do with it. he runs around here now thinking his s**t hont stink.
none ur business
Hallettsville, TX

texas361
Hallettsville, TX

Your command of the English language is pathetic... Did you make it passed the second grade?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoakum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min Donnie 17,870
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 34 min Donnie 22,284
Martin Flores 22 hr Sissy 7
Comfort's Toot accepts coaching job at Cuero (Jun '09) 22 hr Ruined 12
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
amber Wed Texas 19
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
•••

Yoakum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yoakum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Yoakum News, Events & Info