Comfort's Toot accepts coaching job a...

Comfort's Toot accepts coaching job at Cuero

There are 13 comments on the Kerrville Daily Times story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Comfort's Toot accepts coaching job at Cuero. In it, Kerrville Daily Times reports that:

Comfort boys basketball and golf coach Colin Toot has accepted a similiar position at Cuero High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kerrville Daily Times.

comfort parents

North Houston, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2009
good luck Cuero, Toot's your problem now!
L SM

North Houston, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2009
Beware Cuero Parents...Toot will DESTROY your children.
concerned gobblers

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2009
coach toot if you use the f-word on our kids like you did on the comfort kids you won't survive in cuero!!!
Your kid prob just sucks

Waco, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Toot is a great coach, parents that state otherwise are those that give their children sheltered environments. Don't worry parents, you can continue to grip at people that push your children to excel or don't reward them for mediocre at best up until they are 40 and still living with you!
Cuero parent

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2010
L SM wrote:
Please explain
Concerned parent

Victoria, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2010
I totally agree that kids are being ruined by this man. You cannot continuosly tear these kids down and expect them to perform for you. No wonder noone wants to play for you!!
Boomtockin

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Colin toot is a disaster. He never gives encouraging words and he looks for all of the negatives to tear down the players. I have heard his former players say he makes basketball no fun.he is a piece of shit,his wife looks like a poodle...somebody get this bitch out of here
Coach Malone

Cuero, TX

#9 Jan 7, 2013
He got a lazy eye, like wake that hoe up.
comfort ex

Dallas, TX

#10 Mar 8, 2013
L SM wrote:
Its the parents that complain that think their children should get special treatment and have a starting position. Toot doesnt play favorites or Kiss Ass like most of the comfort Parents do.
Dweller

Grapeland, TX

#11 Feb 4, 2014
The most dishonest , lazy and overall disgusting example of an educator I have ever experienced. Coaches aren't the smartest people and his tribe just made it worse
ballislife23

Stafford, TX

#12 Apr 3, 2014
we made it to the state simi's with toot
Ruined

Grapeland, TX

#13 Aug 28, 2014
I feel sorry for anyone who has to work with him, he is not an honest person
Bullied by fart blossom

Austin, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2014
He is a piece of💩 his name is so fitting for him he is now in a small town bulling little girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoakum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Alamo Beach in Port Lavaca has gone nude (Oct '09) Jun 30 Renaldo 4
fire today in cheap side texas Jun 15 Naturalist 4
Nightglow Jun 14 Naturalist 1
Yoakum Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun 9 Musikologist 12
need some May '15 Christalwinters 1
More from around the web

Yoakum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Yoakum Mortgages