Police looking for man wanted for murder

There are 225 comments on the The Countywide story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Police looking for man wanted for murder. In it, The Countywide reports that:

Alfredo Vanegas is wanted for murder by police after allegedly fleeing the scene following an assault and deadly stabbing in Kenedy July 1. KENEDY - Warrants have been issued for two men wanted in connection with a homicide that happened in the early morning hours of Sunday, July 1. Police are looking for Alfredo Saldana Vanegas, 23, of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Countywide.

Please
#205 Aug 17, 2012
Enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am defending my friends!!!!!!!!!!
They are what they are. A cowardly killer on the run. No guts, needs a knife because he can't fight, needs his buddies because he is a big pussy. I hope he goes straight to hell. He can't keep his ho out of the freakin bar. He will always be a killer. He should have taken his ho out of that truck instead. But he is too stupid to think. Got shit for brains.
tangible
#206 Aug 17, 2012
Enough already wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am defending my friends!!!!!!!!!!
are you a lawyer??
i want to see you in court! jajajaja defending,,,,,,criminal friends!! see you in court ..and very soon.
Please
#207 Aug 17, 2012
tangible wrote:
<quoted text>are you a lawyer??
i want to see you in court! jajajaja defending,,,,,,criminal friends!! see you in court ..and very soon.
This person ain't no lawyer lol. First u gotta be smart for that. My dog is smarter than this person hahahahahaha
TRUTH IS

Bellevue, WA

#208 Aug 21, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
They are what they are. A cowardly killer on the run. No guts, needs a knife because he can't fight, needs his buddies because he is a big pussy. I hope he goes straight to hell. He can't keep his ho out of the freakin bar. He will always be a killer. He should have taken his ho out of that truck instead. But he is too stupid to think. Got shit for brains.
Yall people are just ignorant and pathetic to look at all the FACTS.. Theirs alot of more people to blame other than Alfredo!!
ignorant

Rio Grande City, TX

#209 Aug 21, 2012
TRUTH IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yall people are just ignorant and pathetic to look at all the FACTS.. Theirs alot of more people to blame other than Alfredo!!
patehetic and ignorant,,there are many factors ,,to blame Alfredo only ok?
Pathetic

Rio Grande City, TX

#210 Aug 21, 2012
TRUTH IS wrote:
<quoted text>
one day somebody else,is going to call you pathetic and ignorant! when you lost a loved one..and about the others to blame,,i bet you ,They cant' sleep!!!
Not true

Lake Jackson, TX

#212 Aug 21, 2012
TRUTH IS wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not pathetic. We are not killers. We are not hoes. We don't go to bars looking for you know what. We are not hiding like cowards. We don't need back up to fight. We don't carry knives. We are can fight face to face. Our women don't need to go looking around. And you are retarded. And that hoe and that coward may go to hell!!!
Die rat bastard

Houston, TX

#213 Aug 21, 2012
TRUTH IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfredo is nothing but a mf*** coward who deserves to die the way he murdered Danny. I hope one day he finds himself on the other side of the knife and his killer has no mercy on his ass. DIE ALFREDO VANEGAS.
Fact is

Lake Jackson, TX

#214 Aug 21, 2012
Fact--Alfredo is a coward. He can't please his hoe. That's why she running around looking for a poke. He is hidin like a chicken. U will always be a coward. A coward now, tomorrow and in his grave the word Coward will follow his name. He is a sorry excuse. Not even worth callin him a man. Go ahead and keep hiding. Be a p***y. That is ur destiny. Born to be called a coward.
justice is coming soon

Euless, TX

#216 Sep 19, 2012
you kill by the knife you die by the nife
Die rat bastard

Houston, TX

#217 Sep 20, 2012
Ke lo encierren con un negro chingon pa ke le ponga una putisa todos los dias al perro. A ver ke tan valiente es sin un cuchillo en la mano.
anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#218 Sep 20, 2012
shut up! He is not a dog he is a human being just like everyone else!
Justice is coming

Houston, TX

#219 Sep 22, 2012
Ke se muera.
finally

Rio Grande City, TX

#221 Sep 28, 2012
Finally this sob got caught. No thanks to Kenedy Police. Big round of applause to U.S. Customs who really do their job at the Laredo border crossing. Now time for the family of Daniel to have some closure and hopefully see this poor excuse for a human being rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.
questioning

Rio Grande City, TX

#222 Oct 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
shut up! He is not a dog he is a human being just like everyone else!
so,,,if he'is a human being,,why did he kill??,,, we wait for 3 long months to have justice,,thanks God!!!! and thanks laredo tx law!!
my best friend

Houston, TX

#223 Oct 15, 2012
Yea what he did was wrong he knows that but doesn't mean you people should be saying all these things about especially if you all don't even know him!
my best friend

Houston, TX

#224 Oct 15, 2012
sorry for everybody loss wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wrong for talkin 2 daniel I understand that but he told me he wasn't wit anybody much less married me and my b.f were on bad terms wen this happened but I'm no whore I never slept wit him yes he had been trying 2 see me for the few days leading up 2 that nite but it never happened and I never intended 2 get a ride from him but I got left at the store by a fd and he wanted 2 chill. This is a terrible loss for daniels family and nothing I can ever do will change what happened freddy n i also have children a 15 month old n a 4 month old so its a loss for them as well as daniels children. This is a tragic accident that shouldn't have happened and I'm sorry for everybodys loss

Your a dumb Bitch you know that all.because you of you two lifes are now ruined and there families too! You've always been a hoe and you will.always be one you even slept with freddys best friend! I really hope they take your kids away from you your an unfit mother that can't even take Care of them!
questioning

Rio Grande City, TX

#225 Oct 15, 2012
my best friend wrote:
Yea what he did was wrong he knows that but doesn't mean you people should be saying all these things about especially if you all don't even know him!
we dont' know him we only know he is a killer!!K I L L E R!!and you!!! the only responsible for this loss,,que DIOS TE PERDONE,,,PORQUE NOSOTROS NO!!!and dont'say lies about Danny He is not alive,,,all this happens because of you!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#226 Oct 17, 2012
Sorry but , this did not just happen because of this female!! Please remember he controlled his actions too.. Yes , you are all hurting, but he also committed ADULTERY!! There's more than two stories here.. Let justice be served and quit blaming others for mistakes you have no clue about..
stop blaming

Rio Grande City, TX

#227 Oct 17, 2012
sly36 wrote:
Sorry but , this did not just happen because of this female!! Please remember he controlled his actions too.. Yes , you are all hurting, but he also committed ADULTERY!! There's more than two stories here.. Let justice be served and quit blaming others for mistakes you have no clue about..
if the lady say she didnt slept whit Danny,,he didnt'comit ADULTERY he only give a ride to this bit,,h and if you know the story better than us,,,i like to see you in court to testify because you have a better story, he is going to be judged for killing Danny not because of love affairs!! ok?? and all participants involved in this crime,, are going to be in court
and also did he kill Danny because adultery?i dont think so!!!in that case why he dont'kill the adultery girl friend,,see you in court,,,,,or are you a lawyer for this "female" jajajajaja sorry ,,,female is a big word for her lol! i never seen that somebody has to kill for adultery,,she is the only responsible here for this crime!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoakum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica from Munoz cafe May 21 Ssss 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
fwb (Nov '14) May 18 megan julissa ware 2
oil field men (Mar '14) May 18 Trish 2
hookup May 17 megan julissa ware 3
couple lookinf for fun May 14 megan julissa ware 2
More from around the web

Yoakum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]