Cuero man faces charges of injuring a...

Cuero man faces charges of injuring a child

There are 7 comments on the The Cuero Record, Cuero, Texas story from Jan 31, 2012, titled Cuero man faces charges of injuring a child. In it, The Cuero Record, Cuero, Texas reports that:

Facing multiple charges of injury to a child, DeWitt County Sheriff's Office arrested Charles Devon Wasserman, 25, of Cuero Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cuero Record, Cuero, Texas.

Unknown

Victoria, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Yeah Rot in hell now......And its okay because the prisoners gonna finish you up...ha! Your so pathetic that was a baby! you nasty physco Bastard.
mad mother

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2012
i think u r a sick bastard i hope u get raped just like u raped my friend son. i hope u bust hell wide open
rat

Kerrville, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2012
This is so sad, He should not be turned loose into society. He is very dangerous.
Texas

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Anyone who injures a child should be punished but lets be real.....cuero court systems put people away based off "evidence" yeah right!!! Anyone in that town could accuse someone of something and go to jail guilty or not.
Cuero girl 91

Sugar Land, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Verdict was GUILTY & he got 99 years!!!!!!!
unknown

Eagle Lake, TX

#6 Mar 5, 2013
mad mother wrote:
i think u r a sick bastard i hope u get raped just like u raped my friend son. i hope u bust hell wide open
Your friend should have protected her son better instead of trusting someone to be around her kid at only 2 weeks. I believe your friend should get in trouble for neglect. From what I heard she was in the same room when it happened so she she is not innocent
queen

Edna, TX

#7 Feb 3, 2014
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend should have protected her son better instead of trusting someone to be around her kid at only 2 weeks. I believe your friend should get in trouble for neglect. From what I heard she was in the same room when it happened so she she is not innocent
get your facts straight before saying something...no she was not in the same room, and this is coming from a family member of the baby!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoakum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motel Fri Ozz 1
New in town, looking for fun! Jun '16 Shefuknhatesme 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Crime stats skewed by some, police say May '16 Not Surprised 2
News Police looking for man wanted for murder (Jul '12) Apr '16 rgc tx 229
Does anyone know Priscilla Tesch? Apr '16 meyer 1
crystal vasquez Apr '16 joey 1

Yoakum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yoakum Mortgages