Review: Bear Creek Animal Clinic - We...

Review: Bear Creek Animal Clinic - Wesley Hester DVM

Posted in the Yazoo City Forum

concerned pet owner

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Dr. Hester does not stay up to date on new vax (vaccine) protocols. He still pushes people to give rabies vax every year when the STATE LAW calls for every THREE years! He gives TOO MANY vax (parvo vax every 6 months...who ever heard of such a thing). If you want to read about the new protocols set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association, please go to http://www.aahanet.org/PublicDocuments/Vaccin... New studies show that dogs/cats DO NOT need to be re-vaxed every year. As you will see, the AAHA compromises with saying to re-vax every three years when in fact vax have been shown to give LIFETIME IMMUNITY!! When I confronted him about this, he was very rude! Another thing is that he isn't very thorough when it comes to checkups...dogs/cats should have bloodwork/urinalysis YEARLY and should be looked over thoroughly. When he neutered my dog and I went to pick him up the next day, he STUNK of urine/feces and didn't even come home w/ pain medication!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yazoo City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Eddie Noel avoided a lynch mob is a bizarre... (Aug '10) Jun 8 Eddies Grand Nephew 20
Federal Prison Yazoo City (Dec '09) May '16 Pam 60
Bad Weather Mar '16 Pam 1
Tattoo shop now in Yazoo City! (Sep '15) Mar '16 Joni 4
Yazoo City Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 17
Loch Lomond (Dec '08) Dec '15 toni harris 3
Man Got Kilt in Yazoo City (Apr '11) Nov '15 Redneck 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yazoo City Mortgages