Jamie and Debbie Busted

Jamie and Debbie Busted

Posted in the Yawkey Forum

Her Friend

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Jamie and Debbie Saul busted for selling pills out of their house at the Y beside the car wash. Has anyone else heard this ? It's no surprise to me. They've been selling pills like candy to everyone. If its true. It could be the best thing to happen to them. They've been selling for years to anyone with the cash.
seriously

Rock Creek, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2012
What has Debbie ever done to u? She is a good person and friend. Its none of ur business what she does out of the privacy of her home and no b4 u start runnin ur mouth Im not buyin anything as a matter of fact Im completely drug free, but Im sure u will still bash me for speaking MY mind.
jack

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
They both sell more roxy's and OP's pain killers than Rite Aid.
I for one hope they get caught.
funny

Cottageville, WV

#4 May 4, 2013
jack wrote:
They both sell more roxy's and OP's pain killers than Rite Aid.
I for one hope they get caught.
Whats wrong Jack r they taking ur business? Get over urself. They are not bothering you so quit bothering them
Karl

United States

#5 May 5, 2013
It's everyone's business when theirs trash in the neighborhood Especially when their selling drugs.
Hopefully they'll both get caught
jamie

Chesapeake, OH

#6 May 26, 2013
Karl wrote:
It's everyone's business when theirs trash in the neighborhood Especially when their selling drugs.
Hopefully they'll both get caught
It's not anyone's business what I do
buck

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 3, 2014
seriously wrote:
What has Debbie ever done to u? She is a good person and friend. Its none of ur business what she does out of the privacy of her home and no b4 u start runnin ur mouth Im not buyin anything as a matter of fact Im completely drug free, but Im sure u will still bash me for speaking MY mind.
so you think what she does out of the privacy of her home is none of our business.#1..it illegal!!...#2..Tell that to the mother that lost her daughter or son because a dealer sold her drugs....or to the children that suffer because mommy & daddy are high on drugs. You're an idiot for such thinking!! These dealers need to be locked up for years for selling that crap to people. In my eyes, that "friend" of yours is just the same as a murderer. An addict will find ways to access drugs if they really want them...but your "friend" is all too willing to hand over the weapon for the suicide all for the love of money. and by the way...YOU are what you hang around!!!
seriously

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Apr 27, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think what she does out of the privacy of her home is none of our business.#1..it illegal!!...#2..Tell that to the mother that lost her daughter or son because a dealer sold her drugs....or to the children that suffer because mommy & daddy are high on drugs. You're an idiot for such thinking!! These dealers need to be locked up for years for selling that crap to people. In my eyes, that "friend" of yours is just the same as a murderer. An addict will find ways to access drugs if they really want them...but your "friend" is all too willing to hand over the weapon for the suicide all for the love of money. and by the way...YOU are what you hang around!!!
1st of all, just b/c shes my friend doesnt mean I hang out with her all the time. Didnt Jesus hang out with the drunks? I dont judge ppl for what they 'supposedly' do or dont do. I am nice to whomever is nice to me. 2nd of all U r EXACTLY right, addicts are gonna get their fix anyway they can. Drs give them out like candy too so are they murders? I have had family member to die from drugs so DONT feed me the mom or dad line. Also its the so called "PARENTS" fault for caring abt THEMSELVES more than their child if they r high. There ARE plenty of rehabs out there that their welfare insurance WILL pay for. Buddy you have NO clue what I had to deal with when I was a kid. I DONT blame the dealer, its the users fault.
dumb

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 27, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>1st of all, just b/c shes my friend doesnt mean I hang out with her all the time. Didnt Jesus hang out with the drunks? I dont judge ppl for what they 'supposedly' do or dont do. I am nice to whomever is nice to me. 2nd of all U r EXACTLY right, addicts are gonna get their fix anyway they can. Drs give them out like candy too so are they murders? I have had family member to die from drugs so DONT feed me the mom or dad line. Also its the so called "PARENTS" fault for caring abt THEMSELVES more than their child if they r high. There ARE plenty of rehabs out there that their welfare insurance WILL pay for. Buddy you have NO clue what I had to deal with when I was a kid. I DONT blame the dealer, its the users fault.
. Can't believe this post listing Jamie and Debbie equal to Drs That's the craziest thing I've ever seen. Your only a good friend ? They must be giving you a discount
Drug free

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Nov 24, 2014
Has anyone figured out the confidential informant they sold to? Would it be the one friend Debbie had who always bragged that if she ever was busted she would rat anyone and everyone out? She was busted along with her boyfriend. He's in jail and she isn't. Doesn't take a genius to nail that one on the head. As for Debbie and Jamie getting caught, it's about damn time. She was arrested before and nothing ever came of it. This is federal and I hope they have enough against them to put them away for many years. For you stupid people who think what they do inside their home is no ones business....they made it everyones business when they decided to become the low lifes they are.
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 18, 2015
So!
LC Deputy

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 19, 2015
Thank you for your very interesting, and very detailed thread.
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 19, 2015
LC Deputy wrote:
Thank you for your very interesting, and very detailed thread.
So big horse turd!
i wonder

Gallipolis, OH

#14 Jun 30, 2015
So was they ever sentenced? Does the courts there have public records online?
their neighbors

Elkview, WV

#15 Oct 31, 2015
When's their courtdates,,you never see,there names. Only when they get busted again for the 14 teenth time.,drug,stole property moonshine stills
The even had to haul out his daughter for a heriron overdose.
And dump ass Jamie's is to stupid to relies she already has a new boyfriend.
Watch her blame all this on his dumb ass and get out of it all . He'll be the jailbird with nothing left to come home too
their neighbors

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2016
Hope are these 2 staying out of jail after being caught with stolen iten,selling narcotics, making moonshine....etc the list goes on .....I see he lost his big union job.
Maybe debs boyfriend is supporting then
How's this happen and no one serves a day in jail
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 22, 2016
Toms Carwash on Alum Creek? I am TOM!
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#18 May 8, 2016
Her Friend wrote:
Jamie and Debbie Saul busted for selling pills out of their house at the Y beside the car wash. Has anyone else heard this ? It's no surprise to me. They've been selling pills like candy to everyone. If its true. It could be the best thing to happen to them. They've been selling for years to anyone with the cash.
So!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yawkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eric woodrum 7 hr Eric woodrum 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr snickers 4,304
Chris Dennis 23 hr The man 2
AC thieves Wed YOU KNOW 4
Washington Junior High School (Sep '10) Wed DebbieL 7
Hamlin Save A Lot Wed Gossip 2
phil holly///jamie adkins the same person (Feb '12) Nov 21 South side Lincol... 7

Yawkey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yawkey Mortgages