irridescant

Rivesville, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2009
I heard she is ripping people off? Any truth to that?
me just me

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 12, 2009
i know when she was with john mosteller she was and then i think she got with mike miller and then she got even worse they say thats all she knows how to do.
irridescant

Rivesville, WV

#3 Oct 14, 2009
I didnt know she was with MIKE! oh lord I was hoping that there was no truth to it but I have heard he is nothing but trouble! I wonder what happened to her kid....he was the cutest lil thing.
1 post removed
trouble

Rivesville, WV

#5 Oct 20, 2009
Stay away! She is nothing but trouble and a whore! She will do ANYTHING for a pill! If she is back with Mike she is prolly back on crank. She has ripped me a new one before so Irridescant dont trust her with your money or with your man! I dont even think she has her kids anymore...and if she does legally her mom is just having to foot the bill and take care of them. ITs sad to think that a person who USED to be a good girl can go down the drain so bad just over drugs. Get your priorities in check girl!
Pissed

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 28, 2009
Yea i know Mindy Marker and she ain't nothin but a PILL WH*RE .... she's a B*TCH ..... she has rpped a quite a few ppl i know .... don't believe a damn word she tells any of you she is a LIAR.....she needs her ASS stomped again!!!!!
information

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2010
can anyone give me anymore info on what Mindy Stone is doing now.
I know

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 21, 2010
She's still up to the same thing, she's just trying to hide it better. She will use you and anyone else to get what she wants. I used to like Mindy and everyone warned me about her, but I didn't listen, I thought that what she had done was in her past and that she had changed. The only thing that has changed is she's better at lying and hiding it. The last time I heard from her she was F***ing Bivin for drugs including shooting up. I really hope she changes for her kids sake.
1 post removed
I know

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 13, 2010
She was a slut and still is. She will never change. If my man every screwed her,(which would never happen, he don't even like her) I'd have to kill him. I don't want what she's got
Concerned

United States

#11 Aug 13, 2010
I don't know Mindy all that good but I know Bivian
and this sh@t about shooting up is a lie
FE FE

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 16, 2010
ive know mindy for years and years, know her parents well!! and she was not raised the way she is acting and what she has become! I no everbody makes mistakes but to lose both your kids because of drugs, alchol is about the lowest you can go!! shes not worth a dam!
unknown

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Im not sure why people write bad stuff that could ruin peoples lives. (Even if you are hurt by her actions.) Everyone makes mistakes, Im sure even those who have commented here have made decisions they wish they could change, small or big. If there is a way to remove your negative comments can you please do so for the sake of another person. Come on guys, there are more lives than one to ruin if these comments come into the wrong hands. There may be truth to some but they are still only opinions, and its damaging to ones reputation. Come on guys..if you are able to remove your comment once posted, please do so. Thank You
information

Willow Grove, PA

#14 Sep 30, 2010
No gossip could hurt this woman as much as her own actions. Mindy went to jail today because of her own actions. She has ruined her life and now her kids have been taken away she can't ruin theirs.
I know

Huntington, WV

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Concerned wrote:
I don't know Mindy all that good but I know Bivian
and this sh@t about shooting up is a lie
Well if you think it's bull, then evidently he's good at hidint it too. I know for a fact, Mindy has told me and I have seen the needles.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 21, 2011
she is a worthless peice of shit she got a very good friend of mind who was finally straighting his life out getting of the drugs worse off than he was already shes nothing but a low life pill junky! and aslways will be i just feel for the kids
I know

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2011
The kids are taking care of. The last time I heard J.C. had Christopher and Clint had Lilly. I don't know much about J.C. but I know Clint is a good guy. I know it's not the same as having your mother, but at least they both have their dads. Plus Mindy's parents are very good to those babies. I just feel sorry for Christopher. He's old enough to know whats goin on. All we can do is pray for them all.
Anonymous

Summersville, WV

#18 Mar 14, 2011
is he still with nasty mindy marker?
I know

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 15, 2011
Lilolme2 wrote:
is he still with nasty mindy marker?
No, he's living in Morgantown or somewhere and he's either living with or married to another woman. I wish him the best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yawkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark heart transplant 1 hr Stevens point 2
Tom Clark's daughter Robert Saunders 1 hr Thomas Allen Clark 2
Tommy Allen Clark David Clark brother 2 hr Thomas Allen Clark 3
Big dicked guys of LC 2 hr Lucky student 5
Autumn Mosteller 3 hr DHHR 1
best thing to happen to lincoln county 21 hr th28thletter 3
Roy Dale Searls Sun Terry 11
Yawkey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web