Yates Center's Annual City-Wide Garag...

Yates Center's Annual City-Wide Garage Sale

Posted in the Yates Center Forum

Farmgirl

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Has anyone heard when Yates Center's City-Wide Garage Sale is this year or who is even in charge of setting this up? Most towns schedule the date of their city-wide early in the year, so they can be put on a city-wide garage sale list. This allows people to know how much time they have to prepare for a garage sale and helps bring in more people from out town. I haven't heard anything about when YC's is schueduled and hope someone can find out the date and encourage those in charge of setting it up to do so much earlier next year...
Carey Spoon

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2010
The Yates Center City Wide Garage sale date was set for August 7, 2010. Anyone interested in having a garage sale that day is encouraged to place an ad with the Yates Center News.
Farmgirl

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2010
Thank you so much for letting me know... :)
why care

Iola, KS

#4 Aug 4, 2010
I thought they were aug 21st That is what yc news stated last week
Carey Spoon

Wichita, KS

#5 Aug 5, 2010
The date was changed to August 21st when we realized there was a conflict with the Burlington City Wide Garage Sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yates Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
resident Mar 19 resident 1
Watchout Fredonia Mar 18 peed off 5
wTF Mar 16 because We can 1
Brian Williamson at Park View apartment IS a SN... Mar 16 because We can 1
wilson county extension office Mar 12 sek 4
Rickie Blanchard..changed or better at the game Feb 28 curious88 1
Caseys girls Feb '17 This guy 15

Yates Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance