First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Life is Great

Wichita, KS

#1 Sep 16, 2009
Woodson County Sheriff Accused Of Misconduct
The Kansas Attorney Generalís Office announced today that Woodson County Sheriff David Waddell was charged Monday with making false information or in the alternative official misconduct.
screename

El Dorado, KS

#2 Sep 16, 2009
who's the undersheriff??

Since: Oct 08

Yates Center

#3 Sep 16, 2009
OMG Whats Next???

This is from Wichita Eagle...

Woodson County sheriff in trouble over KFC meal reimbursement
Comments (20) Recommend (0)
BY RON SYLVESTER
The Wichita Eagle
Read the complaint against Woodson County Sheriff David Waddell
The Woodson County sheriff faces charges of misconduct that include trying to illegally collect county funds to pay for a meal at a Kentucky Fried Chicken in Wichita.

The Kansas Attorney General's Office announced today that it had filed charges against Sheriff David Waddell.

Prosecutors say Waddell turned in vouchers and reimbursement forms for the KFC meal and for a camera he bought at Wal-Mart.

The charges say Waddell falsely claimed the meal was part of training for him and a deputy in Wichita and the Wal-Mart purchase was for a "patrol camera."

The Attorney General's Office contends those items should not have been paid for by the sheriff's department.

Waddell was charged Monday with making false information and an alternative, official misconduct. He was served with a summons Tuesday. His first appearance will be at 9:30 a.m. Sept. 24 in Woodson County District Court.
Mike

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2009
There must be a bunch of villages missing their idiot because all live in Yates Center apparently.
SarcasmIsALostAr t

Kansas City, KS

#5 Sep 16, 2009
Mike wrote:
There must be a bunch of villages missing their idiot because all live in Yates Center apparently.
So what you're saying is that you're wanting to be Mayor right?
sheryl

Iola, KS

#6 Sep 16, 2009
Well thats to bad the the ole sheriff got caught oh im sorry thats "god" as he told everyone that he could do what he wanted when he wanted cause he was "god" well guess what david u got caught and i think its funny as hell
you know who i am

Wichita, KS

#7 Sep 16, 2009
samantha and oscar stinnet- you know what this is about. all that crap u deciding to spread around about certain people. so you said your peace im gonna say mine. you wanna talk about supposedly me using drugs when in fact your only telling on yourself. remember all those times when you would wait for "superman" to come to your house in the evenings to give you your dose of meth. i know this cause i was the one that waited in the car while superman ran it in to you!! Also that time your friends SCHWARTZ got busted at johnsons for driving under the influence of alcohol AND drugs (meth)as well as the meth they had on them that they had gotten from you.
Also (this is for you Oscar) Oscar you might wanna ask Samantha about EDDIE. It was just before Eddie got with his woman that hes with now.(Just sit and think about which EDDIE i am talking about.) She was sleeping with him while planning her exit from you until EDDIE found his new woman!!! Food for thought dear Oscar!!
ycfan

Iola, KS

#8 Sep 17, 2009
John Stoner is the Undersheriff now, Becky quit.
ISWILSONSTILLKKK MEMBER

Iola, KS

#10 Sep 17, 2009
ycfan wrote:
John Stoner is the Undersheriff now, Becky quit.
Someone said Tom Wilson and Case Zimmerman are active members of the KKK ---this link is a different Tom Wilson. Maybe they are related...
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.a...
shark buddy

Arma, KS

#11 Sep 18, 2009
I thought Tom was an "Uncle Tom" thus not eligible for KKK. I did think that B Duncan has grown a beard so other members of the KKK and Tom Wilson won't recognize him. He also thinks Eileen likes a man with facial hair. It is a solar collector you know.
On David Wadell, he should be impeached for eating at KFC. I thought that was soul food.
Whoa Nelly

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2009
ISWILSONSTILLKKKMEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said Tom Wilson and Case Zimmerman are active members of the KKK ---this link is a different Tom Wilson. Maybe they are related...
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.a...
Eileen, didn't you mess with Tom Wilson's life once before? If Judy could speak to you she's probably say "Leave him alone, he's done nothing" Self destructive must be your middle name.
Walking Tall

El Dorado, KS

#13 Sep 18, 2009
sheryl wrote:
Well thats to bad the the ole sheriff got caught oh im sorry thats "god" as he told everyone that he could do what he wanted when he wanted cause he was "god" well guess what david u got caught and i think its funny as hell
I agree with you 100% David is a sorry excuse for a sheriff ! but here is the prob. he's not the only sorry ass lawman YC has or have had in the past. We've had sheriffs who grew pot and sold it, we've had and still do have a few child mollesting officers, we have cops who steal (David Waddell) from us etc... what I dont get is how these criminals keep getting jobs as cops in kansas or anywhere for that matter, most of the locals know about their behavior and still elect them and support them! I remember when sherrif Brokie and Sheriff taylor grew and sold pot! They turn thier heads at all the ate up crank heads running around town, scarry sherri, her son levi and buddy snacki, donald swartz is another good example, how many times does he get to get busted and nothing happens? How about "superman" Vick Adams boy, hell he brings it in on his truck and sells to anyone who wants it right out of his house, including your children and their friends when their all over their partying. The law in YC is flat out pathetic!!!!! Do your jobs or get out of the law business you losers!!! Nobody wants you crooked cops and crank heads around here anymore! We will publish your names and deeds on line for the whole world to see from now on.
Walking Tall

El Dorado, KS

#14 Sep 18, 2009
One moore comment about the law in Yates center, by no means are they all bad, YC have some outstanding police there , it's just to bad that they cant do anything about the bad ones. The new under sheriff looks promising as did the one that he replaced. All we ask of you is to do your job that you are being paid to do. When one of you abuse your power or break the same laws that you are sworn to uphold you need to be let go and charged with whatever crime you may have committed, if that were happening in YC then all this would be totally unecesary. Its a sad day when you cant trust your own police officers to serve with honer and protect its citizens from crime and corruption. Hopefully the the good cops will continue to do their jobs and not be corrupted by the bad ones and help to get them out of law enforcment.
are you serious

Barnesville, OH

#15 Sep 18, 2009
everybody thinks that the last undersheriff was so great when she did nothing, if she did, name something good she did for the sheriff's department, the new undersheriff you actually see him working shifts and out working cases, when Becky was in office I didn't see her out unless it was an emergency call, i would hear her come out about 830 to 9 in the morning and then go home at 3 or sooner. Hey walking tall you how do you know that super man is vic adams' boy, how do you now about so much of this drug thing going on, maybe you should get a hold of the sheriffs department and let someone know about this information unless you are in on the drug ring going on, maybe thats how you know so much of this information your saying.
QUESTION

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2009
Does anyone know how the sheriff got caught?

Since: Oct 08

Yates Center

#17 Sep 18, 2009
Or is he still Sheriff ???
Info

Eureka, KS

#18 Sep 21, 2009
What exactly did he get caught doing? If the commission did not agree with a purchase wouldnt they have just denied it? I am confused on the charges i guess.
Here

Wichita, KS

#19 Sep 21, 2009
Info wrote:
What exactly did he get caught doing? If the commission did not agree with a purchase wouldnt they have just denied it? I am confused on the charges i guess.
Don't know for sure, but if the Attorney Gneneral's office is prosecuting they must have a case.
Get Real

Wichita, KS

#20 Sep 22, 2009
Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know for sure, but if the Attorney Gneneral's office is prosecuting they must have a case.
He told his kids he's moving to Topeka. Guess he figures to get out of this county quick.
walkingtaller

Bentonville, AR

#21 Sep 22, 2009
Walking Tall wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100% David is a sorry excuse for a sheriff ! but here is the prob. he's not the only sorry ass lawman YC has or have had in the past. We've had sheriffs who grew pot and sold it, we've had and still do have a few child mollesting officers, we have cops who steal (David Waddell) from us etc... what I dont get is how these criminals keep getting jobs as cops in kansas or anywhere for that matter, most of the locals know about their behavior and still elect them and support them! I remember when sherrif Brokie and Sheriff taylor grew and sold pot! They turn thier heads at all the ate up crank heads running around town, scarry sherri, her son levi and buddy snacki, donald swartz is another good example, how many times does he get to get busted and nothing happens? How about "superman" Vick Adams boy, hell he brings it in on his truck and sells to anyone who wants it right out of his house, including your children and their friends when their all over their partying. The law in YC is flat out pathetic!!!!! Do your jobs or get out of the law business you losers!!! Nobody wants you crooked cops and crank heads around here anymore! We will publish your names and deeds on line for the whole world to see from now on.
your so fn stupid evryone knows ur a druggie and nobody likes u and u are poor white trash y dont u go back where u came from and take ur shit with u you have no idea what your talkin about shit your kids prob doin drugs too but ur too dum to know it durrr and if you dont like some of the stuff people do y dont u do somethin about it pussy you fn dum dum get a life or move out of our town p.s. david is a good guy i dont really care what you have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yates Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A lot of not so nice mothers in fredonia 1 hr mimi 4
Judge Saxon (Feb '14) 7 hr unemployed 7
Land Auction (Feb '14) 7 hr Cowboy 5
The nicest people in fredonia (May '14) 8 hr Super Jock 4
Wilson County Officials (Jul '14) 8 hr Cowboy 4
thieves (Aug '14) 8 hr Cowboy 15
Battering Ram (Jan '13) 8 hr Cowboy 75

Yates Center News Video

Yates Center Dating
Find my Match