Yates Center Elementary P.E. teacher is a racist and a bigot!

Posted in the Yates Center Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is there anyone else in Yates Center that is upset by the fact that our elementary school P.E. teacher is a racist?
His son married a beautiful African American girl and he is going to let that ruin his multi-decade marriage.
How does he treat students of African American, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, or other heritage?
SarcasmIsALostAr t

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Mama Bear wrote:
Is there anyone else in Yates Center that is upset by the fact that our elementary school P.E. teacher is a racist?
His son married a beautiful African American girl and he is going to let that ruin his multi-decade marriage.
How does he treat students of African American, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, or other heritage?
Regardless of the man's feelings, I'm more upset that someone in YC is so shallow as to post someone else's dirty laundry on a website that bleeds drama. Do you not respect the man enough to have a civil conversation over his supposed beliefs? Whether or not he is right or wrong (always a matter of perception) who are you to judge him?

Who are you to cast that stone in such a public matter? I'll put $100 on you having just as much if not more skeletons in your closet. But knowing the coward that you are, your name will probably never be known.
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1) I am new to this website and was unaware that it bleeds drama. Regardless, I could care very little about his dirty laundry; it's the well-being of our students that I'm concerned with.
2) I DO NOT respect the man/mouse as I have had a great number of dealings with him and he was far, far less than honest, courteous, or professional, just to name a few.
3) It will be a cold day in HELL when I ever have another conversation with the bigamist BASTARD.
4) YES, I do have a past; however, I don't believe you can call them skeletons when you are open and up-front about them like I am.
5) If my child were not currently in the school system I would be quite happy to post my name here, and those who are "in the loop" with my situation are VERY well AWARE of my name. If fact, I would wager that because I am one of the few articulate people residing in Woodson County that they shudder to see me walk through the door!
6) If you knew me you would chuckle at yourself for calling me a coward!(But, let the insults hurl...sticks and stones you know!)
7) Are you not the least bit concerned about the treatment of students in his classroom? I suppose you fly the "stars and bars" and believe that slavery really wasn't that bad.
Question

Caddo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 7, 2010
 
Bigamist? If it's the same P.E. Teacher that has been in the school system for many years, he has only been married to one lady.
SarcasmIsALostAr t

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Mama Bear wrote:
1) I am new to this website and was unaware that it bleeds drama. Regardless, I could care very little about his dirty laundry; it's the well-being of our students that I'm concerned with.
2) I DO NOT respect the man/mouse as I have had a great number of dealings with him and he was far, far less than honest, courteous, or professional, just to name a few.
3) It will be a cold day in HELL when I ever have another conversation with the bigamist BASTARD.
4) YES, I do have a past; however, I don't believe you can call them skeletons when you are open and up-front about them like I am.
5) If my child were not currently in the school system I would be quite happy to post my name here, and those who are "in the loop" with my situation are VERY well AWARE of my name. If fact, I would wager that because I am one of the few articulate people residing in Woodson County that they shudder to see me walk through the door!
6) If you knew me you would chuckle at yourself for calling me a coward!(But, let the insults hurl...sticks and stones you know!)
7) Are you not the least bit concerned about the treatment of students in his classroom? I suppose you fly the "stars and bars" and believe that slavery really wasn't that bad.
It sounds to me as if you've a personal vendetta and are looking for a reason. Bringeth upon the community proof of any such wrongdoing to his students and you might find reason. Bring shallow insults, baseless claims, and words full of doubt and you shall find nothing but scorn.

Articulate you are not, however you can check the box on being crude.
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 8, 2010
 
Good point, my bad! Good word, wrong use in this instance. Thanks Spell Check!:)What I meant was bigotist!
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

That's just it, things like this are tricky to prove because if only one person has the courage to stand up and be heard it's their word against his. And, let's face it, American school children have very few rights. That is why I began a thread because if many people joined together to expose the truth perhaps someone would listen. God knows I've been vocal enough!

Crude? Thank you. I was going more for "direct," "to the point," "honest," but crude will work! Thanks!:) It's funny that when a person has little to say about an actual issue they tend to throw around insults at the person who's attempting to expose truth. You prove my point well!

So is it true that you really are in favor of slavery? I noticed you had no response for that, and since you said this website bleeds drama I've done some reading. It seems as though you have a response to nearly everything! I'll bet you think the Holocaust was a myth, too! No wonder change can't happen in YC!
SarcasmIsALostAr t

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mama Bear wrote:
That's just it, things like this are tricky to prove because if only one person has the courage to stand up and be heard it's their word against his. And, let's face it, American school children have very few rights. That is why I began a thread because if many people joined together to expose the truth perhaps someone would listen. God knows I've been vocal enough!
Crude? Thank you. I was going more for "direct," "to the point," "honest," but crude will work! Thanks!:) It's funny that when a person has little to say about an actual issue they tend to throw around insults at the person who's attempting to expose truth. You prove my point well!
So is it true that you really are in favor of slavery? I noticed you had no response for that, and since you said this website bleeds drama I've done some reading. It seems as though you have a response to nearly everything! I'll bet you think the Holocaust was a myth, too! No wonder change can't happen in YC!
This is not the appropriate forum for such. You say you chose this forum to announce the truth, but I think it's because you hide behind it. If there really is a problem, take it to the school board. Be the solution to the problem, don't lend more weight to it. No pun intended.

I ignored your racist barbs because I don't want to stoop to your level. I'm glad you enjoyed my writing. Take notes, you 'might' learn something.
Mama Bear

Emporia, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are pretty proud of yourself, arenít you? That's great! I bet it's a real comfort to you since you have no friends and spend so much time on this forum.

I'm just wondering if you actually have any children in the USD #366 school system or if you just like sticking your nose in everyone else's business.(Rhetorical question, I'm pretty sure I know the answer.)

Additionally, we are off topic with the mud slinging and even if you continue with it I will not join in. After all, if anyone sees someone arguing back and forth with a pig they will question who the intelligent person is and who the pig is. No pun intended toward you, of course. In case you donít understand what I just said, I will not be slinging mud with a pig anymore, and Iím sorry I lowered myself to your level.
Curious

Caddo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Not to join in the argument but I believe the teacher you are referring to has always had his favorites and shown favoritism. Unless you are a close friend of his wife, how can you be sure their problems are related to his son's marriage? Gossip and speculation ruin everyone it touches incuding your relationship to the people involved. There is racism in this town, granted, but little children are usually not the targets.
_YC Sudent_

Iola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 8, 2010
 
Curious wrote:
Not to join in the argument but I believe the teacher you are referring to has always had his favorites and shown favoritism. Unless you are a close friend of his wife, how can you be sure their problems are related to his son's marriage? Gossip and speculation ruin everyone it touches incuding your relationship to the people involved. There is racism in this town, granted, but little children are usually not the targets.
im a studnt of this JERK and he not only has favs but uses em to to bully other studnts. i no for a fact the he targets kids in his class bcuz i AM 1 of the targets!!!
NOYB

Iola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 8, 2010
 
Mama Bear wrote:
Is there anyone else in Yates Center that is upset by the fact that our elementary school P.E. teacher is a racist?
His son married a beautiful African American girl and he is going to let that ruin his multi-decade marriage.
How does he treat students of African American, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, or other heritage?
I agree the guys a racist. I just wouldnt have assumed thats why hes divorcing. I know the guy & hes probly split up cuz hes a jackass.

Since: Oct 08

Yates Center

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 12, 2010
 
Just My opinion,,, umm I dont know this teacher, or if he is or isnt,,, but I honestly dont think this is the place for Anybodys<<< personal marrage problems to be the discussion... People not tryin to be mean, but its really,,,none of Your Business... LOL Would ya all like reading about yourselfs on here?
Just a ?
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 13, 2010
 
smalltwngal wrote:
Just My opinion,,, umm I dont know this teacher, or if he is or isnt,,, but I honestly dont think this is the place for Anybodys<<< personal marrage problems to be the discussion... People not tryin to be mean, but its really,,,none of Your Business... LOL Would ya all like reading about yourselfs on here?
Just a ?
Small Town Girl, you are absolutely right. I probably should not have put a comment on about his relationship. I can't speculate on that. All I can do is publicize what happened to my student. My child was belittled and bullied by other students RIGHT in FRONT of him and little, if anything, was done about it when she (and I) tried to address the problem.
PEOPLE, the BIG PICTURE here is the fact that this public school educator is a bigot and a racist who allows some students to BULLY other students. PERIOD.
I wish some of the students who witness these things had the courage to tell another teacher, the principal, the counselor, or the superintendent. It goes on, there's no doubt. It's been going on for 30+ years. It will take several students with courage to speak up about what is going on down there before anyone is able to do anything about it.
Is no one in this entire community upset about what this person does to the self esteem of our children?
Honestly, I am SHOCKED that everyone is sooo upset about my ďmarriageĒ comment and NOT upset about the fact that he's a racist and bigot!
Did I mention he particularly targets children to bully other children who arenít especially athletic or popular or skinny or whatever else he deems is beneath him?:(
AND, as to your comment about me reading things about myself on this websiteÖHonestly, I have pretty thick skin and damn good self-esteem so I donít really think it would bother me. After all, if you all are blogging about me, youíre leaving someone else (like Eileen, perhaps LOL) alone!:)

Since: Oct 08

Yates Center

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 14, 2010
 
-Wow,,, I didn't know any of that, I still don't know who >>> We're talking about, but I'm very curious now,
& I agree with You that, that kinda treatment, is Definitely wrong !!! A teacher is suppose to be there, to help Kids grow n Learn...
Some one they will respect in later years...
Advocate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 15, 2010
 
"he particularly targets children to bully other children who arenít especially athletic or popular or skinny or whatever else he deems is beneath him?":(

This needs to be brought to the attention of your School Principal immediately. He should make the Superintendant and School Board aware of it as well. This kind of behavior is not tolerated in Kansas Schools. Here is a link with some good information. http://www.stopbullyingkansas.org/
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 16, 2010
 
Advocate wrote:
"he particularly targets children to bully other children who arenít especially athletic or popular or skinny or whatever else he deems is beneath him?":(
This needs to be brought to the attention of your School Principal immediately. He should make the Superintendant and School Board aware of it as well. This kind of behavior is not tolerated in Kansas Schools. Here is a link with some good information. http://www.stopbullyingkansas.org/
Advocate, thank you for the website. I will definitely check it out, but I have already been to "the good ole boys club" of the principal and the superintendent. I have called Topeka, as well, and spoke with the Kansas Education Commissioner, but I essentially got no where with him. He told me to talk to the principal and superintendent, which I told him I did. Beyond that, he said school districts really are under their own authority.
I have found out that the bully problem is not taken seriously in Woodson USD #366, and was pretty much told by the administration that it is my "personal problem."
I have also called the ACLU because of the bully problem that exists in this particular teacherís classroom. However, they don't want to step in about the problem because my student is not an ethnic minority. My student is white, being bullied by white students, who are being encouraged to bully by a white teacher, and ignored by a white administration. The attorney I spoke to said, "Yes, there's no denying a problem exists there, and I sympathize with you, but it's nothing we believe we can look into at this time."
I am just thankful that my child has good self esteem, and that we have open discussion in our home about the problem. Otherwise, I'm afraid the consequences of the bully problem would be dire. It will probably take a horrible tragedy in Yates Center to open everyone's eyes to this serious problem. I pray nothing bad happens, but I believe it's only a matter of time before some innocent child does something terrible to themselves before people wake up! When that happens CNN, 60 Minutes, Fox, etc. will be here wanting to know how we could allow this to happen.
Thank you for seeing the larger picture here. If you have any other suggestions please post them.
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

smalltwngal wrote:
-Wow,,, I didn't know any of that, I still don't know who >>> We're talking about, but I'm very curious now,
& I agree with You that, that kinda treatment, is Definitely wrong !!! A teacher is suppose to be there, to help Kids grow n Learn...
Some one they will respect in later years...
This guy is all about disrespect and self-loathing. He has students and parents sign classroom rules and one of the top three items is to "respect the sports equipment." There is absolutely NO rule that says to respect your fellow students, which would be my FIRST RULE. According to my child, the kids in his classroom hurl insults at other kids right in front of him.
And, when I went to school to have a meeting with the superintendent, principal and the teacher, he sat there with a smirk on his face that told me he knows what he's doing and he dares me to try to do anything about it. He knows he has the full support of "the good ole boys club," as well as the backing of a teacher's union and the security of 30 years of employment by the same school district.
If you have a child in school I caution you to pay careful attention to their self esteem. Particularly once they reach junior high. My child didn't have too many problems until then, but at that age I think the kids get meaner. And, why wouldn't they if the classroom teacher allows it?
Hang In There

Colwich, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Send a certified letter to every school board member and the school attorney. This legally puts it on their heads to act to investigate the problem. If they don't take action, you have their signatures on file showing they were notified in writing. Consequences for the school district not investigating is a law suit.
Mama Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 16, 2010
 
Hang In There wrote:
Send a certified letter to every school board member and the school attorney. This legally puts it on their heads to act to investigate the problem. If they don't take action, you have their signatures on file showing they were notified in writing. Consequences for the school district not investigating is a law suit.
Great idea! Thanks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yates Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
l maxwell 36 min xxx 1
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 4 hr Redskins 191
Systech? (Aug '13) 8 hr What is going on 48
our city making own laws Tue awww 3
Good bye Napa Tue welcome oreillys 3
Women of fredonia Aug 25 WTF 7
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Aug 25 erdiclary 205
•••

Yates Center News Video

•••
•••

Yates Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Yates Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Yates Center News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Yates Center
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••