Whiskey Road something needs to change

Whiskey Road something needs to change

Posted in the Yaphank Forum

Bryan

North Babylon, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
When are they going to put some stop signs, turn signs,or speed limit signs on Whiskey Road? I lived in my new house for 3 months and I have witnessed about 5 accidents . What will it take for the Town of Brookhaven to do something? I guess we need another person to die??????
DavidPresentenio

Tarpon Springs, FL

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Where are you located on Whiskey Road are you?
coram resident

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2010
people have been dying on that road forever.when we were in high school that road was a racetrack,it still is today
Denise

Sound Beach, NY

#4 May 28, 2012
There are tractor trailers flying down this road all the time. As well as cars and motorcycles. We need some stop signs put up before another accident happens.
Bipolar Denise Arnord

Tazewell, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Denise wrote:
There are tractor trailers flying down this road all the time. As well as cars and motorcycles. We need some stop signs put up before another accident happens.
Ya ya ya yoooou gotta dooooooooo something , I am big fat mouth Bipolar Denise Arnold !
hostessman

Coram, NY

#6 Oct 4, 2014
you leave denise alone you big twinkie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 5 hr What a moron 240
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... 5 hr What a moron 42
KKK Ignorance Thu We are ESM 2
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sep 28 Dantheman 448
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Jun '16 Special ED 46
News Trump's Patchogue visit had no arrests, inciden... Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Oct '15 Linda is stupid 14

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages