Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7446 Jul 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Must be tough for you....choosing your ratass political party, over what's best for America?......
You too are just as misguided ... watching Lame Stream Media is like watching a Leni Riefenstahl movie.
Only the weak minded are fooled!
Matt Lauers Toupee

Westbury, NY

#7448 Jul 24, 2014
There are hundreds of bills sitting on hairy reeds desk, keep drinking the reid/pelosi/obama koolaid
Billy O Liar

Ilion, NY

#7450 Jul 24, 2014
Matt Lauers Toupee wrote:
There are hundreds of bills sitting on hairy reeds desk, keep drinking the reid/pelosi/obama koolaid
I believe the House has the final say. Why would the Senate send bills to the House with no chance of passing. How many bills that would help the middle class were sponsored by repug Senators? Another Fox News host impersonator.
Steve Douchy

Ilion, NY

#7451 Jul 24, 2014
Watch Fox & Friends every day to get even more talking points.
Sean Hannitys Hair

Ilion, NY

#7457 Jul 28, 2014
Where's macdaddyfraud been. Miss his inane faux noise propaganda. What a mindless fox news zombie.
voter

New York, NY

#7460 Jul 28, 2014
politicians are crupt
Adam Wolff

Farmingville, NY

#7462 Jul 30, 2014
No more US tax dollars to Israel!!!
Wake up

Camden, NY

#7464 Jul 30, 2014
Israel is an ally, they are a modern society not a country living with 1st centry beliefs. Our Muslim leader has an agenda. We should support Israel 100 Percent. On the other hand lets support a society that considers women a possession, they can't vote drive a car ect, ect, Some people are so brainwashed. Obama is z joke and so are you for saying that.
Adam Wolff

Farmingville, NY

#7465 Jul 30, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
But think of all the money our military industrial complex makes selling to Israel. why do you hate the American economy so much.../sarcasm

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7466 Jul 30, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
They are not Big Oil or the Corporate Wealthy, so the House republican's will likely have to cut them off.....
Adam Wolff

Brooklyn, NY

#7468 Jul 31, 2014
Wake up wrote:
Israel is an ally, they are a modern society not a country living with 1st centry beliefs. Our Muslim leader has an agenda. We should support Israel 100 Percent. On the other hand lets support a society that considers women a possession, they can't vote drive a car ect, ect, Some people are so brainwashed. Obama is z joke and so are you for saying that.
You can't seriously think that backing Israel is so beneficial to US.
The only reason US governments back Israel is because they're being paid to do so by Americans whose loyalty to Israel far outweighs their loyalty to US itself.
Not to mention that blindly siding with Israel actually creates a lot of the threats and security risks that US faces from the region. It's the very origin of many of these threats. Israel isn't a helpful ally, they're a leech - a constant drain on money, resources, security and international and diplomatic reputation.
US is carrying Israel on its back, and will continue carrying it no matter how much the back hurts or how close to breaking it might be.
Lumpy Churchhill

Buffalo, NY

#7470 Jul 31, 2014
Truth wrote:
Gillibrand is a puppet for Schumer. She absolutely has had her mind taken over by him.
I was hoping Rev. Al Sharpton would have gotten in.
Joe Mikleson

Farmingville, NY

#7472 Aug 1, 2014
Lumpy Churchhill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping Rev. Al Sharpton would have gotten in.
I will vote for anyone that has the balls not to support Israel.
Adam Wolff

Farmingville, NY

#7474 Aug 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They are not Big Oil or the Corporate Wealthy, so the House republican's will likely have to cut them off.....
If U.S. tax dollars could be spent on domestic projects rather than killing people abroad, I would be so happy.

Location hidden

#7476 Aug 1, 2014
Adam Wolff wrote:
<quoted text>
If U.S. tax dollars could be spent on domestic projects rather than killing people abroad, I would be so happy.
I hear there's a child immigration crisis on our border?

Location hidden

#7477 Aug 1, 2014
Joe Mikleson wrote:
<quoted text>
I will vote for anyone that has the balls not to support Israel.
Try being more selective, on who to hate.....
r u crazy

Ogdensburg, NY

#7478 Aug 1, 2014
are u crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Schumers done nothing for upstate ny, it's all about the city. If you live in the north country and vote for schumer or gillibrand i would cut my own throat.
right now schumer is trying to build a 8 billion dollar tunnel to ny city with your tax dollars. Will this help you up in the north country
yup
Thomas

Richland, NY

#7485 Sep 7, 2014
Great post. Totally into this topic and the various points of view.

“Unknown Cover Up's”

Since: Sep 14

Mineola

#7486 Sep 7, 2014
Nancy Wilson wrote:
No one! I am leaving New York for life!
Good answer. Get out while you still can. Or the corruption of freemasonry in DC, and the new pagan tower at the height of the declare of independence, p u yes paganisms, which they really do not give one s h i t about, will eat you alive, for the real God is very angry at them. Mark my words. This year 2014 you have had tornadoes in spring, and hail stones and fires in the summer,, eating numerous homes. If you ignore these truths like the ding dong below with the great city that new york was, and is below, so he says??? of the money, you will wind up in the same shape that they did inside those trade centers. Right now, New York is bankrupt, same as Chicago, and the Tribune has filed for that way back in year 2007 of which, it is still filling documents in bankrupstys 2014 waiting for approvals of all kinds. Do not listen to these people that tell lies. They are in very deep trouble, and they do not support the true Church at all or believe. None of them. Most Holy Family Monastery is about the most catholic you will get, in that area. And Michael also has his own problems in the true of the true church, so watch it. God only has ONE real Scripture, and it has been changed.
usa

Fort Plain, NY

#7487 Sep 7, 2014
We need new blood for long time but we have nuts voting here and they will vote the same people in and then we have the same problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trustee Summa and Spery Quotes 1 hr riddler 12
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) 10 hr riddler 26
4 years later ? Oct 22 False accusations 56
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) Oct 21 Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Oct 20 Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Oct 20 Susan 304

Yaphank News Video

Yaphank Dating
Find my Match