Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
8-51. Obstruction of roadway or crosswalk. It shall be prohibited to park a motor vehicle in such a manner so as to obstruct a road or a crosswalk in the Village of Mastic Beach.
My street is so skinny if I park in it only one car can pass. I told the guy I would take care of it in the spring. He agreed.
brady doesn't read
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

If its wrong wrote:
<quoted text>thats what Frank F did. Placed rocks over the entire front section of his lawn and he can park all his cars there with no hassle from the village. Sure cars get hit with rocks and they are all over the road, but it's legal!
Maybe Frank wanted to pave his driveway but due to proximity to wetlands was not permitted to use an impermeable surface.
Delbert McFarland

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
was not permitted to use an impermeable surface.
neither was Gary, but he did anyway.
Bradys at it again

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Frank wanted to pave his driveway but due to proximity to wetlands was not permitted to use an impermeable surface.
No. He placed rock over the ENTIRE length of his property between the road and his illegally high front fence. Basically he made his entire front strip of lawn into a drive way.

So there is your solution people. Dump 20 yards of crushed rock on your lawn next to the road and turn the entire strip into a driveway. I mean, thats SOOOO much safer then just parking on the grass. Or follow Village code to the letter and park IN the street! Because if it's stupid or dangerous, it's village code.
Bye Bye

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Bradys at it again wrote:
<quoted text>No. He placed rock over the ENTIRE length of his property between the road and his illegally high front fence. Basically he made his entire front strip of lawn into a drive way.
So there is your solution people. Dump 20 yards of crushed rock on your lawn next to the road and turn the entire strip into a driveway. I mean, thats SOOOO much safer then just parking on the grass. Or follow Village code to the letter and park IN the street! Because if it's stupid or dangerous, it's village code.
Who approved Frank's house...Town of Brookhaven! You are wrong again.
Brady at it again

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bye Bye wrote:
<quoted text>Who approved Frank's house...Town of Brookhaven! You are wrong again.
Not talking about his house. Do you even read?
Im talking about the very dangerous and large pile of rocks over the ENTIRE LENGTH of his property BETWEEN HIS ILLEGALLY HIGH FENCE AND THE ROAD that turned that strip of land into a "driveway".
So, YOU are wrong again!

Im offering a solution to this person, whats your deal?

Anyone that has received a "fine" for parking on your lawn...
DUMP 20 YARDS OF CRUSHED GRAVEL NEXT TO THE ROAD OVER THE ENTIRE LENGTH AND PRESTO = INSTANT DRIVE WAY. Village says its OK, so do it.
OR
Park in the road as code allows and block traffic.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

and plant corn and tomato plants in your front yard to get around the grass height limitations. plus you get food out of the deal.
Brady

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
and plant corn and tomato plants in your front yard to get around the grass height limitations. plus you get food out of the deal.
we finally agree on something.
honest person

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

crookhaven crookhaven crookhven
Pissed off

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

IF I can not put my registered RV trailer in my driveway like the boat owners do where am I suspose to put it?
hoo doo you think you are

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Stirz Marina is the only business permitted and authorized by the village for boat and RV parking in Mastic Beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yaphank Discussions

Search the Yaphank Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Wake up 6,344
cam slave wanted 2 hr ben 24
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) 6 hr Incompetence 34
Waterfront Planning Survey 9 hr wake up 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 20 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Yaphank News Video

•••
Yaphank Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Yaphank Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••