Vote for Bruce and Maura

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#41 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>oh, you're baseless. Gail and Bob are scared. That letter PROVES IT!
What that email proves is U R an Idiot to support Bruce or Maura.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#42 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What that email proves is U R an Idiot to support Bruce or Maura.
this post only proves that you have no imagination and can only be clever by stealing others ideas. For shame!!!!
You're such a moron.
You know what's funny? That BS letter by the village is illegal and I do believe it has been forwarded to the DA. The fact that the village spent working hours and tax dollars on that is both disgusting and illegal. But what can anyone expect from this corrupt village? Nothing but Brady's BS.
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#43 Mar 15, 2014
Vote Bruce and Maura
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#45 Mar 15, 2014
Vote Bruce and Maura.
And no, I'm not Bruce and/or Maura.
But remember to VOTE!!!
For Bruce and Maura!
hahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>this post only proves that you have no imagination and can only be clever by stealing others ideas. For shame!!!!
You're such a moron.
You know what's funny? That BS letter by the village is illegal and I do believe it has been forwarded to the DA. The fact that the village spent working hours and tax dollars on that is both disgusting and illegal. But what can anyone expect from this corrupt village? Nothing but Brady's BS.
U R so full of it

Location hidden

#47 Mar 16, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>this post only proves that you have no imagination and can only be clever by stealing others ideas. For shame!!!!
You're such a moron.
You think because they recieve a stipend, they are on the clock 24/7? You are an idiot.

It proves that Bruce will resort to any means necessary in order to get elected...and Maura is worse because she condones the likes of hoodo and the rest of her ILK. Got M. ILK Bow Wow
Victor zeleny

New York, NY

#48 Mar 16, 2014
The letter was long overdue, it was not illegal, but let's talk about a waste of tax dollars having to hire a girl in the office to keep up with maura and bruce foils . Spending and wasting tax dollars is what you get with maura and bruce. ......vote bob and gail
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#49 Mar 16, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
The letter was long overdue, it was not illegal, but let's talk about a waste of tax dollars having to hire a girl in the office to keep up with maura and bruce foils . Spending and wasting tax dollars is what you get with maura and bruce.......vote bob and gail
then the village wasted their money and she doesn't do her job. She never sends out the FOILS. And how hard is it? Oh, she has to pull a file, copy a paper, put file back! Yeah, I can see why a village employee would have a hard time with that! You're so full of sh!t.
The village didn't hire another clerk because of Bruce and Maura, they hired her because she is someone's family member that needed a "payback position". Much like YOUR job! You're scared you'll lose that nice check from the village. Oh well, I can live with that when Bruce and Maura take office.
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#50 Mar 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You think because they recieve a stipend, they are on the clock 24/7? You are an idiot.
It proves that Bruce will resort to any means necessary in order to get elected...and Maura is worse because she condones the likes of hoodo and the rest of her ILK. Got M. ILK Bow Wow
Tick tock Babs, tick tock.

Location hidden

#51 Mar 16, 2014
Bruce and Maura wrote:
<quoted text>then the village wasted their money and she doesn't do her job. She never sends out the FOILS. And how hard is it? Oh, she has to pull a file, copy a paper, put file back! Yeah, I can see why a village employee would have a hard time with that! You're so full of sh!t.
The village didn't hire another clerk because of Bruce and Maura, they hired her because she is someone's family member that needed a "payback position". Much like YOUR job! You're scared you'll lose that nice check from the village. Oh well, I can live with that when Bruce and Maura take office.
If a FOIL is not responded to, it is considered a tacit denial. Why did you not persue the remedy which is to appeal the denial and if that does not provide the information you requested, you can file something called an Article 78 (ever hear of that?).

Some things cannot be foiled.

Location hidden

#52 Mar 16, 2014
Bruce and Maura wrote:
<quoted text>Tick tock Babs, tick tock.
Stop the Babs stuff, you know damn well I am not her. But, I am curious of what the tick tock reference implies. Are you threatening to have me killed. Maybe you will have your dog grooming goons attack one of my pets. Or, you are just suggesting that once you get into office, you are going to fire everybody that had anything to do with the village formation as retaliation.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Trustees don't hire and fire. There are civil service rules. You are so unlikely to win anyway. You should also know there is a rat in your chicken coop.
I Dont

Germany

#53 Mar 16, 2014
people wouldnt need to FOIL the village if they were open and transparent. back room deals, phone calls and the like are a major reason.

As far as the Zany comment about spending and wasting tax dollars, B&M do not have anything to do with the control of village money, elected officials do.

Do you mean to tell me that B&M wasted tax dollars with the crappy street signs?

Do you mean to tell me that B&M wasted tax dollars with the squiggly lines down the middle of Neighborhood Rd?

Do you mean to tell me that B&M wasted tax dollars with the illegal fill used on Riveria?

Do you mean to tell me that B&M wasted tax dollars with the fine assessed against the village from the state D.E.C for the use of said illegal fill?

Do you mean to tell me that B&M wasted tax dollars by sending Gary to Florida for an extended vacation?
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#54 Mar 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If a FOIL is not responded to, it is considered a tacit denial. Why did you not persue the remedy which is to appeal the denial and if that does not provide the information you requested, you can file something called an Article 78 (ever hear of that?).
Some things cannot be foiled.
like Gary's permits for repairing his marina after sandy?
We know certain things can't be FOILed if they don't exist. Whatever. I'm sure they can get looked into when a few people get voted in next election.
I see they have you on the "24 hours topix propaganda brigade". Have fun with that. Tick tock!
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#55 Mar 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the Babs stuff, you know damn well I am not her. But, I am curious of what the tick tock reference implies. Are you threatening to have me killed. Maybe you will have your dog grooming goons attack one of my pets. Or, you are just suggesting that once you get into office, you are going to fire everybody that had anything to do with the village formation as retaliation.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Trustees don't hire and fire. There are civil service rules. You are so unlikely to win anyway. You should also know there is a rat in your chicken coop.
tick tock Babs, tick tock!:)
what

Mastic Beach, NY

#56 Mar 16, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
The letter was long overdue, it was not illegal, but let's talk about a waste of tax dollars having to hire a girl in the office to keep up with maura and bruce foils . Spending and wasting tax dollars is what you get with maura and bruce.......vote bob and gail
Is that meant to disrupt office operations? How many foils are you talking about?
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#57 Mar 16, 2014
Hey Vikkie. Why are you out campaigning with Frank and Paul when you clearly endorse Gail and Bob? Anyone that sides with you is a two faced liar. But, what else would we expect. Rats hang out with rats.
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#58 Mar 16, 2014
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that meant to disrupt office operations? How many foils are you talking about?
it doesn't matter if they requested 300 FOILs. They paid to have the FOILs as per village law and the village refuses to hand them over AS PER LAW!
But we all know the village has their own laws for them, and another set of laws for everyone else. The village should do THEIR JOBS! But they don't. Time to clean house and get competent trustees and office workers.

Location hidden

#59 Mar 16, 2014
Bruce and Maura wrote:
Hey Vikkie. Why are you out campaigning with Frank and Paul when you clearly endorse Gail and Bob? Anyone that sides with you is a two faced liar. But, what else would we expect. Rats hang out with rats.
More False allegations. Vic is not campaigning with Paul and Frank. But you want to divert attention from your convicted candidate Maura's abysmal record. Criminal conviction aside, what about the building violations? The rat is not in their coop, it's in yours. And, I would check the bar if I were you. Loose lips sink ships so they say.
Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#60 Mar 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>More False allegations. Vic is not campaigning with Paul and Frank. But you want to divert attention from your convicted candidate Maura's abysmal record. Criminal conviction aside, what about the building violations? The rat is not in their coop, it's in yours. And, I would check the bar if I were you. Loose lips sink ships so they say.
who cares!!?? so what if people talk at the bar and spill what you think is "secretes". They aren't. It doesn't matter what you think. No one cares what you and Vikkie think. I find it odd that he's out with Paul and Frank at handy pantry when he claims to be a Gail and Bob supporter. He's a jock supporter and nothing more.
Lose lips sinks ships? Spoken like a true village supporter who likes to hide the truth from the residents. If the village was a little more open and honest, the residents would be singing your praise instead of demanding change. Tick tock Babs, tick tock.
MB PROUD

Moriches, NY

#61 Mar 16, 2014
Stopped at Handy Pantry this morning after Mass. Who was the foul mouth campaigning with Frank. Don't try to say Victor because I know Victor. This man's mouth made Vic sound like a saint. Nice going Frank. Where was you running mate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legislators call for NY Rising oversight 25 min hodoo 2
Trolly Service Coming to MBV 2016 4 hr hodoo 4
Pirate Festival has MBV residents saying Arrgh 4 hr hodoo 3
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! 9 hr hoo doo you think... 64
Memorial Day 11 hr 11951 Rat Dog 35
Secret Special Meeting? 11 hr hodoo 4
stop spending money on lawyers 22 hr Favor for friends 7
More from around the web

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE