Da pope likes young boyz yo!
Willy J Goat

Bronx, NY

#304 Apr 28, 2011
Obamanation?
will and kate

New York, NY

#305 Apr 30, 2011
I talked to Will & Kate today they said Mastic is a disgrace and the glitz and glamour of a trailer park atmosphere in Mastic. Nothing but criminals and sex offenders in Mastic. The gateway to welfare.
Watcher

Bridgeport, CT

#306 Apr 30, 2011
On a serious note...when are interest rates going to go up? I only make $20,000 a year in interest at 2%. This is a disgrace.
Whats that Funky smell

New York, NY

#307 Apr 30, 2011
You change the name same thing will happen stereotype don't follow you make them!

Mastic & Shirley are the dregs slum on society you need to clean up the Ghetto trash in both those towns.

You change the name that town will be the next Joe Dirt Village Mastic & Shirley is now!
Watcher

Bridgeport, CT

#308 Apr 30, 2011
Whats that Funky smell wrote:
You change the name same thing will happen stereotype don't follow you make them!
Mastic & Shirley are the dregs slum on society you need to clean up the Ghetto trash in both those towns.
You change the name that town will be the next Joe Dirt Village Mastic & Shirley is now!
Same name, same smell, same old shitty post. I doubt you can even do any better.
Ghetto fastic

Chicago, IL

#309 Apr 30, 2011
Ghetto Fastic

Loserastic Beach

Welfare beach

PitBull beach

Trailer parl Trash beach
Ghetto fastic

Chicago, IL

#310 Apr 30, 2011
Nother but losers, drunks, welfare, sex offenders in Mastic and mastic Beach. Thats mayor is working wonders. LMAO
Charles

Westwood, NJ

#311 Apr 30, 2011
Selden by the Sea
Spontaneously

New York, NY

#312 May 1, 2011
What seekesy you?

Welfare and poverty the resident of Mastic responded. I shal give you that enter mastic the world of Derilict cars, sex offenders, crime, bikers, homeless, hookers, and kids who get knocked up by interracial kids at 14 years old, then just send them to work next door in the sewer landfill or get help at the drug rehab in William Floyd High School.
Paul for the win

Trenton, NJ

#313 May 1, 2011
Spontaneously wrote:
What seekesy you?
Welfare and poverty the resident of Mastic responded. I shal give you that enter mastic the world of Derilict cars, sex offenders, crime, bikers, homeless, hookers, and kids who get knocked up by interracial kids at 14 years old, then just send them to work next door in the sewer landfill or get help at the drug rehab in William Floyd High School.
You sound just like our mayor, Paul B! Funny thing, with him in office, we get all of that AND we get to pay higher taxes also!!
Brady

Brooklyn, NY

#314 Aug 18, 2014
Fuergerson
Brady

Brooklyn, NY

#315 Aug 18, 2014
Turd Fuergerson
South Shirley

United States

#316 Aug 19, 2014
They're going with South Shirley to increase the prestige of the area and raise the property values. Mastic is the laughing stock of Long Island, and the standard by which all other slum towns are judged.
Don Job

Ridgewood, NY

#317 Aug 19, 2014
Deliveranceville
Don Job

Ridgewood, NY

#318 Aug 19, 2014
Crack City Beach wrote:
How about:
Crack City Beach
So much Heroin and crack in Mastic might as well be Crack City.
You are correct, there is more crack there than on a nudist colony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBV to invest in Powerball to reduce debt 1 hr Stfudumbass 4
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) 21 hr Honest Frank 92
West End of MBV now Shirley East Sat Loza 9
Alexander N Di Guardia Sat Jayar 1
MBV to Tap Forge River as water source Sat M Moore 1
the reputation of mastic beach village May 25 YoureAloza 35
mastic village being dissolved May 23 Hahahahaha 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages