Brady

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Rainbows and unicorns will be on our family crest
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Just to let you all know, it is going to be a wedding with the theme inspired by the musical group "The Village People".

The maids of honor will be as follows:

'Rear' Admiral Gary Stirz dressed as the sailor boy.

Fire Marshal Bill dressed as the gay leather dude, and;

Building Inspector Timmy B. will be dressed as the construction worker.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2013
You are devaluing my brand.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#7 Nov 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
You are devaluing my brand. If rhyme were a drug I would sell it by the gram.
If you got paid by the word, you would still not make minimum wage, YO!
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 2, 2013
The honeymoon will commence shortly after the nuptials on the cruise ship 'Goodship Lollipop'.

It will depart from Stirz marina with 'Rear' Admiral Gary at the helm.

The couple will cruise Moriches Bay, Pattersquash Creek, and the Forge River. It will make a port of call visit to the Poospatuck Indian reservation for tax free smokes and to refuel on some cheap gas.

Afterwards, the Goodship Lollipop will transit thru the lifted Smith Point Bridge and on out to the Atlantic ocean via the new barrier beach cut.

The final honeymoon destination will be someplace in the Atlantic on Gilligans Island.

Accompanying this happy couple for the trip will be Fire Marshall Bill and Timmy B. the building inspector in the capacity of cabana boys to slather baby oil and sun tan lotion on the new couple as needed.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
The honeymoon will commence shortly after the nuptials on the cruise ship 'Goodship Lollipop'.
It will depart from Stirz marina with 'Rear' Admiral Gary at the helm.
The couple will cruise Moriches Bay, Pattersquash Creek, and the Forge River. It will make a port of call visit to the Poospatuck Indian reservation for tax free smokes and to refuel on some cheap gas.
Afterwards, the Goodship Lollipop will transit thru the lifted Smith Point Bridge and on out to the Atlantic ocean via the new barrier beach cut.
The final honeymoon destination will be someplace in the Atlantic on Gilligans Island.
Accompanying this happy couple for the trip will be Fire Marshall Bill and Timmy B. the building inspector in the capacity of cabana boys to slather baby oil and sun tan lotion on the new couple as needed.
wasted, you have to be wasted!
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 2, 2013
They can use the mbpoa hall OH SORRY I MEAN THE NEW VILLAGE HALL
What Happened

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Nov 2, 2013
wow wrote:
What does this mean?
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 2, 2013
wow wrote:
We wanted to use the MBPOA hall, but because of things my Victor has done in the past, he is banned from the premises.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Clubhouse? Soon to be village property
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Really , what have I dine in the past
Haha

New York, NY

#15 Nov 2, 2013
wow wrote:
Clubhouse? Soon to be village property
haha, now that's funny! When did the judge decide that? And Zany, you know what you did. We haven't seen you around the clubhouse! Come on over tonight for a drink, I'm sure everyone would like to see you there. Oh sorry, you aren't allowed through the door, I forgot. Never mind.
Haha

New York, NY

#16 Nov 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
Just to let you know, I am announcing to the world that I have been having gay relationship with Victor Zelany!
Finally, we are out of the closet. The burden is lifted.
good luck to you and zany! I hope Frank isn't to hurt with the history you had, but I guess he can move on without you.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#17 Nov 2, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>good luck to you and zany! I hope Frank isn't to hurt with the history you had, but I guess he can move on without you.
Are you too thick to realize the Brady poster is not me. I would not insult Vic. Maybe I am missing something, when did Vic get barred from the clubhouse?
Oh No

Shirley, NY

#19 Nov 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
I am the real Brady callin out you skanks,You all confuzin Vic with that guy called honest Franx
You mean honest cocktail frank?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anderson Nay's at the meeting 5 hr hoo doo you think... 24
Neighorhood Road looking real sad 17 hr hodoo 7
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! Thu MBV Lover 27
Betty I thought you were conservative? Thu 11951 Rat Dog 41
Betty, Betty, Betty Thu hodoo 18
Congratulations Mr. Daly Thu hodoo 21
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
More from around the web

Yaphank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE