New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5435 Jun 21, 2012
i was born in good ol usa,and i served in us army.you shouldn't be jealous,just because u were to yellow to serve your country,so you and your other to yellow to serve pals,just sit there on your computers in your moms basement,play your games and spout phony platitudes,while collecting ssi,because your mentally incapable of holding down a job.ps,the people you are backing,arent kidding when they say they will cut benefits to mentally challenged,then again i doubt if you've ever registered,let alone voted.pitiful,just plain pitiful.also with the internet and google being what it is,no one is impressed or fooled by foreign phrases or anything like it.there are tons of apps that will automatically translate anything,so quit trying.now move out of your moms'house and get a job.i heard if you hangout in front of walmart,you can get day to day work.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#5436 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
as for what d stands for,i know for a fact that an r after their name means rat.you are nothing but highly partisan,
Mr mad dog, sir - you are entirely beyond even parody.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#5437 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
i was born in good ol usa,and i served in us army.you shouldn't be jealous,just because u were to yellow to serve your country,so you and your other to yellow to serve pals,just sit there on your computers in your moms basement,play your games and spout phony platitudes,while collecting ssi,because your mentally incapable of holding down a job.ps,the people you are backing,arent kidding when they say they will cut benefits to mentally challenged,then again i doubt if you've ever registered,let alone voted.pitiful,just plain pitiful.also with the internet and google being what it is,no one is impressed or fooled by foreign phrases or anything like it.there are tons of apps that will automatically translate anything,so quit trying.now move out of your moms'house and get a job.i heard if you hangout in front of walmart,you can get day to day work.
Thank you for your service.

Now get yourself a beer and calm the F down. You're far too angry - it's not good for you. Anger will kill you.

Get out and enjoy the day - it's pretty hot here, but I'll bet it's a pretty nice day up there.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5438 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
Revealing your ignorance on so many different subjects is very unattractive. You could never have served in the US military; the mental acceptance factor excludes the severely mentally retarded. Pray to Obama for help.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5441 Jun 21, 2012
oh i see,only you get to throw insults and run down those that dont agree with you,perhaps i've struck a nerve.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5442 Jun 21, 2012
watch restrepo,jersey boys,then make fun of the dirty jobs they had to do.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#5443 Jun 21, 2012
The shut-ins from Long Island and New Jersey are angry today. I guess I would be too if my day consisted of posting childish rants on the internet.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5444 Jun 21, 2012
Geoff wrote:
The shut-ins from Long Island and New Jersey are angry today. I guess I would be too if my day consisted of posting childish rants on the internet.
Looks as if your day is consisting of posting childish rants on the internet. Does your baby mama know you be at the welfare center again? Pray to Obama fo you be gittin' a new baby daddy agin.
mad dog inu

Ithaca, NY

#5445 Jun 21, 2012
maybe their republican heroes are trying to cut their ssi benefits,or their dads kicking them out of the basement,and they'll have to put their trekkie paraphenalia in storage.they are also probably worried about finding a job,i hear there's not much call for klingonese translaters in todays job market.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5446 Jun 21, 2012
the change will probably do them good,if not they can go live under one of gov.krispy kremes' many chins
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5447 Jun 21, 2012
mad dog inu wrote:
maybe their republican heroes are trying to cut their ssi benefits,or their dads kicking them out of the basement,and they'll have to put their trekkie paraphenalia in storage.they are also probably worried about finding a job,i hear there's not much call for klingonese translaters in todays job market.
obscure jude mad dog inu mos36charlie ... one insane moron operating with the same special ed. drop out diploma ... no wonder you are supporting the worst presidential failure since Jimmy Carter. Please seek immediate mental health care. Praying to Obama has obviously not helped you or the USA.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5453 Jun 22, 2012
yeah and oppresso,dr phil,forest,biden and feces aren't all one lonely guy in basement.
mos36charlie

Stratford, CT

#5454 Jun 22, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
yeah and oppresso,dr phil,forest,biden and feces aren't all one lonely guy in basement.
you forgot obscure jude, mad dog moron, yourself and the Binghamton Clown Brigade. LOL
Forest Gump

Garden City, NY

#5455 Jun 22, 2012
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.
Thomas Jefferson

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5456 Jun 23, 2012
mad dog uni wrote:
no one makes you work at a union job,quit and go work non union.before you rap unions,ask yourself,have you supported union issues and voted for pro union candidates.don't blame unions for lacking power to do things,when people elect officials dedicated to ruining unions.as for being in the past,remember history repeats if you forget.who speaks for the worker if not unions.are the rich to have the only voice heard in america.as for cuomo i don't vote republican, no matter what party they're in.i voted for the rents too damn high.as for the bailout,the share holders were the ones saved,along with about 300,000 union and non union jobs.and if you will check you'll see union pensions did take a hit and workers took cuts.for example new hires don't get the benefits and wages of older employees.it was management that fought to keep their pay and bennys' unchanged.but like i say walk away and get a non-union job if it bothers you so much.unions are a brotherhood,you can't give your all to your union leave,or attend meetings with enough like minded people and vote for change in your union.as a union member for over 30 years,i have seen different groups get together and stage a legal coup and install new leaders with likeminded ideas.
Sorry, you are dead wrong. I am, in point of fact, just like 51,000 other workers, REQUIRED to pay union dues, even though I have never supported the liberal views of the union, and the expenditure of my dues to support liberal candidates.
I have a degree and expertise that pretty much limits me to a government job.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5457 Jun 23, 2012
i too can take a quote from anyone and cite it to back my arguement,it's no big feat with the internet and google.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5458 Jun 23, 2012
it's like the bible, any time you use the bible to back up your claim.i can take the bible and find a quote to refute it,or at least turn it into a gray area.
Forest Gump

Garden City, NY

#5459 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
i too can take a quote from anyone and cite it to back my arguement,it's no big feat with the internet and google.
Please do, and spare us your totally unoriginal drivel that comes out of your pea brain, thank you, in advance
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5460 Jun 23, 2012
forest,better ones own thoughts,then stolen ones,all you are is unoriginal,citing others ideas and thoughts,because you don't and never have had an original thought.as far as trying to cyber-bully me off this post,think again,i don't run scared,especially from shut ins collecting ssi and living in their parents basements.
Louis Leakey

Garden City, NY

#5461 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
forest,better ones own thoughts,then stolen ones,all you are is unoriginal,citing others ideas and thoughts,because you don't and never have had an original thought.as far as trying to cyber-bully me off this post,think again,i don't run scared,especially from shut ins collecting ssi and living in their parents basements.
I find you anthropologically fascinating, how did you survive the pleistocene era? Do you have protruding eyebrow ridges and large teeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yaphank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Nov 18 Sweet 35
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Nov 16 ralf 13
horse boarding (Jan '13) Nov 15 Thomas k 65
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Nov 11 Fairfield propert... 16
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Nov 10 concerned Citizen 16

Yaphank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Yaphank Mortgages